Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Waiting for someone to arrive

Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Waiting for someone to arrive Empty Waiting for someone to arrive

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun May 01, 2011 10:50 pm

Aurelie walked into an empty compartment, letting out a huge sigh.

It was lovely to be back.

Delia scrambled out of her cage and rested on Aurelie, purring.
    Jake Ornery
    Jake Ornery
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Waiting for someone to arrive Empty Re: Waiting for someone to arrive

Post by Jake Ornery Sun May 01, 2011 11:16 pm

Jake looked into a glass compartment and saw a very familiar girl with brown hair and gray-blue eyes.

A.k.a. his crush, Aurelie Bones.

"Hey LeeLee," he said, stepping in. "How are you?"

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 11:32 pm

Mary had decided just like the year before to take the train, even though she lived in Hogsmeade and did not need to. She just was too excited to meet up with her friend again. She wondered around the train looking for someone.
    She finally found one of her friends Aurelie Bones and opened up the doors to her Compartment. "AURIE!" she yelled as she walked into the room "Oh, how much I have-" she stopped in mid sentence and grinned as she noticed Jake in the room. "Oh, hello Jake.. am I interrupting something?"
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun May 01, 2011 11:41 pm

"HI jake!" Aurelie said as he walked into the compartment. Then Mary came right after. "MARE!" Aurelie shouted, catapulting herself at her friend and hugging her.

Aurelie blushed. "Interrupting something? No...." She glanced at Jake and gave him a hug. "Nice to see you, Jake."
    Jake Ornery
    Jake Ornery
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jake Ornery Mon May 02, 2011 1:41 am

Jake turned red as the girl-Mary-walked in and said, "Oh, am I interrupting something?" Then Aurelie hugged him and he felt himself turn even redder.

He felt like hitting himself in the face.

"Hi," he said. "You must be Mary."

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 1:48 am

Letti looked around the train for a place to sit. Her darling cousin, Melanie(did you catch the sarcasm? No? oh, well.), wasn't there yet, and she didn't want to sit in a compartment all by herself where some first years she didn't know were.

She spotted Aurie, a second year Hufflepuff she met the year prior, and Jake, another second year Hufflepuff she met over the summer. Sliding the compartment door open, she smiled at them, biting her lip as she saw a girl she didn't know.

"Hi, Aur, Jake, and person I don't know," Letti said. "Do you mind if I sit here?" Letti's snowy white cat, Winter, curled around her legs as she stood in the doorway awkwardly.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Mon May 02, 2011 1:52 am

"Letti!" Aurelie cried, giving the Slytherin a hug. "Mel isn't here yet, but I'm glad you're here! This is Mary." She dragged out the girl. "And you know Jake of course."

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 2:36 am

Joshua boarded the train, not bothering to wait for his brother, Jace. He went in search of a compartment, passing several empty ones but not feeling like being by himself. Not far along the corridor, he found a compartment containing several other 2nd years, including Letti and Aurelie.

"Hey guys," he said, sliding open the compartment door and stepping in. There were two people in the compartment that he had seen around school but never officially met before. "Mind if I join you? I really don't wanna be stuck with just Jace."
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Mon May 02, 2011 10:32 pm

"Joshua!" Aurelie said. "Hello! I haven't seen you for a while!"
    Jake Ornery
    Jake Ornery
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jake Ornery Mon May 02, 2011 11:51 pm

Jake waved at Joshua. "Hi," he said. "I'm Jake."

Aurelie's enthusiastic greeting made Jake slightly jealous. Which was stupid of him, of course, but he was. It was natural for a human being to be jealous.

Too bad that he wasn't even trying to supress his jealousy

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 2:17 am

"Nice to meet you, Jake. I'm Josh," Joshua said, offering his hand for Jake to shake. He stowed his trunk on the rack before letting his cat, Lynx, out of his pet taxi. He stalked out and stood beside his legs, purring. "I'm gonna go try to find Lola."

He left the compartment, Lynx following behind him, to go find his girlfriend.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri May 06, 2011 9:39 pm

Karma stalked on board the Hogwarts Express, not even glancing behind her, furious her father had caught her about to Floo back to their holiday home where she had spent the year before. He hadn't even had the decency to drop her off, saying instead that he had some business to do. She had to take Muggle transportation, and she was so fed up at it all.
    Noticing there were other second years in the compartment she was about to pass, Karma slowed. It wouldn't hurt to meet the other second years, would it?
    Sighing, Karma pushed open the compartment door and faced the strangers.
    "Hi. Can I sit here?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:55 am