Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

The Best Offense | Sixth

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

The Best Offense | Sixth Empty The Best Offense | Sixth

Post by Karmzy Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:18 am

Sitting at the desk, Karma looked almost normal, using a piece of parchment slowly filling with intricate lines and swirls and forming something... she didn't consciously know just what it was yet, but she figured she'd be able to figure it out eventually.

Cocking her head to the side, she twisted her wrist slightly, adjusting the angle of the quill before carefully adding more swirls, these ones thinner than the rest.

On her page, the image slowly began to take shape.
    Mars Pagan
    Mars Pagan
    Sixth Year Prefect

The Best Offense | Sixth Empty Re: The Best Offense | Sixth

Post by Mars Pagan Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:26 pm

Walking into the room, Mars stopped to watch Karma for a moment. Looked like they had some classes together. He went to the seat just in front of her, watching another second before reaching out and quickly taking the piece of parchment from her so he could look at it more closely.

"What have we got here?" he muttered as he studied the drawing, careful to keep it from her easy reach.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:22 pm

Arsen entered the classroom and smirked. "Messing with my girl already Pagan? You're been at Hogwarts for a day?" He smiled as he made his way over to sit beside Karma.

"I'll take that thank you." He said whipping it from Mars' hands. "Wow, that's... interesting." He said raising his eyebrow. He wasn't a fan of drawing himself but he could admire other peoples word from time to time.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:11 am

Karma noticed the boy enter, but was too focused on the picture to acknowledge him properly. That is, until he stole it, the way he yanked causing a jagged line of ink to appear across the otherwise perfect picture. "Pluto!" She reached for it, pouting when it remained out of her reach. "You've gone and ruined it. I hope you're happy."

Brown eyes teasing, she looked over at Arsen, raising and eyebrow before rolling her eyes and snatching the picture, flipping it around before giving it back to him. "It would probably make more sense if it was right-side up." She waved a hand dismissively at the thing, more swirls than sense, but the subject was - to her at least - moderately obvious.

"Can you idjits guess what it is? Or do I have to spell it out for you?" She grinned teasingly at both of them, raising an eyebrow.
    Mars Pagan
    Mars Pagan
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Mars Pagan Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:09 pm

"I think the line through the middle adds to the whole affect, personally," Mars said.

He didn't even try to keep Arsen from taking it from him. "She flirted with me, first," he said. "Bought me a tat. Didn't know she was attached. No worries. I can behave myself."

"Not a clue," Mars answered. "Art was never my strong suit. Maybe if you had drawn it in blood, it would be more interesting and I could guess."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:10 am

"Oh well how am i supposed to know which way it goes?" He frowned tilting his head at the picture as he tried to figure out whatever the hell it was. "No offense to what looks like an amazing drawing, but it just looks like a bunch of swirls to me." He admitted as he continued to scrutinize it.

"Good, if i see you so much as lay a claw on her I'm burning if off along with your arm and whatever else that follows capeesh?" He warned. "She's mine!"
    Lila Cosgrove
    Lila Cosgrove
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Lila Cosgrove Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:45 am

"Alright little demons, time to get class started," Lila announced as she used the nickname she had decided on calling all her students. Sitting down on her desk, she looked over her lesson plan. Non Verbal Defensive.

"I'll spare you the welcome back to Hogwarts and reminders of rules and what, since you're sixth years and I'm sure you'll follow every single one of my rules and the school's," she smirked. "So, nonverbal defensive spells is what we will be practicing. I'm sure you all know what it is but I'll let you answer it anyways, so what's the answer?"
    Mars Pagan
    Mars Pagan
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Mars Pagan Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:12 pm

Mars held his hands up in the air. "Off limits. I got it," he said. He didn't look that worried.

"First off, you are the hottest professor I have ever had. This class will definitely be a favourite," Mars said. "Second, you realize you didn't actually ask us a question, right?"

He leaned back in his seat. "Assuming the question is something along the lines of What are nonverbal defensive spell, the answer is defense spells that are cast without a verbal incantation. These can be spells that do have incantations as well as those which don't. Levicorpus, for example, except it's more of a prank spell than a defense spell."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:28 am

"I was not flirting, Pluto. It's only money." She rolled her eyes, taking the picture back. "The line ruined it." She said with a put upon sigh. She held it up for both of them to see, tracing the outline with her finger. "It's Nightmare."

A slight blush of pleasure flit across her cheeks at Arsen's words, his declaration, grinning down toward the desk before glancing at the boy in question, looking away almost instantly as the new professor walked in. Her greeting only serving to deepen Karma's blush further. The laugh she gave was sudden, startled almost, as giddiness built inside her, bubbling inside her stomach and finding its way out of her mouth in way of giggles. Clapping a hand over her mouth, she glanced up at the professor, a wry grin spreading across her face.

"You're the pregnant one, right?" Resting her elbows on the desk and resting her chin on her hands, she swung her feet, her grin widening. "Which one was it again? The flying professor? Head of Hufflepuff? Or that hunk of a sub?" Her eyes widened, and she smirked. "Or the Headmaster? Ooh, didn't think of that one..."

Smiling sweetly, Karma met the woman's eyes, her brown ones sparkling with amusement. "Might wanna go over those rules again, Professor." She said in the most innocent voice she could manage. "No one ever has before, and Pluto over here's all new and shiny." She waved a dismissive hand in Mars's general direction, her eyes staying on the woman. "Which you can probably tell by his over the top egotistical greeting..."
    Lila Cosgrove
    Lila Cosgrove
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Lila Cosgrove Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:28 am

Blatantly ignoring the male student's obvious flirtatiousness advances to her, Lila rolled her eyes. "Levicorpus can be used as a defensive spell. Can you list any more of those?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Not pregnant," Lil said as she looked over at only other female in the room. She was already sitting on her desk, so she mocked the girls movements by placing her elbows on her legs and her chin on her palms. "Please, tell me more," Lila grinned sarcastically.

"I'm sure you can inform him about the rules," she said with an uncaring tone. Glancing at the clock, her eyebrow arched at how the time had passed quickly.

"You're all dismissed," she said as she stood up from her desk and sat on her seat instead. "Don't be late to class," Lil recited, "Wouldn't want to send you to detention."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:36 am