Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Tatter ll Sixth year ll First lesson

Kaci McQueen
    Kaci McQueen
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Tatter ll Sixth year ll First lesson Empty Tatter ll Sixth year ll First lesson

Post by Kaci McQueen Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:21 pm

The Grryfindor walked into the greenhouse, getting ready for lesson that might consist of plants that will try to bite you. Or spit at you. Whatever they felt like doing at the moment.

Staring at some plants, Kaci scowled. "Why did I join this class again?"
    Danica Brew
    Danica Brew
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Tatter ll Sixth year ll First lesson Empty Re: Tatter ll Sixth year ll First lesson

Post by Danica Brew Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:01 am

Beau walked into the Greenhouse, and was surprized to see only one student the lesson was due to start now. He then walked up tot he front of the classroom and sat on his desk

"So looks like your the only one, well welcome im Professor Romero, seeming im new here would you like to introduce yourself" Beau said smiling at the girl
    Kaci McQueen
    Kaci McQueen
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Tatter ll Sixth year ll First lesson Empty Re: Tatter ll Sixth year ll First lesson

Post by Kaci McQueen Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:17 pm

Glancing up at the Professor, Kaci put away her scowl for later. "Uhh... Kaci. Kaci McQueen, Grryfindor." Sighing, she pushed away a strand of hair. "Since I am the only student, can we work with non-dangerous plants? The dangerous ones makes me want to set fire to them."
    Danica Brew
    Danica Brew
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Danica Brew Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:39 am

Beau nodded at the girl "Well nice to meet you Miss McQueen, Beau then chuckled at the girls question of could they work with non dangerous plants

He then jumped down off the table and went into the back room and came out holding a plant in pot, it was like a bush of flowers the petals were either light blue or light pink, the petals slowly began drifting off the branches and began flying around the room

Beau then looked at Kaci and smiled "Well I think you will like ths lesson then, have a guess at what this plant is" Beau asked as more petals began breaking off and flying around
    Kaci McQueen
    Kaci McQueen
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Kaci McQueen Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:25 pm

Watching the teacher bring out a plant that she thought was extremely girly, Kaci watched it warily. She expected the petals to start attacking her, or something like that.

"I think it is a plant called Barbie," Kaci replied, completely clueless about this plant.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:09 am