Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

17's too young

JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

17's too young Empty 17's too young

Post by JJeh Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:30 pm

Juliet looked about the room with a slightly hesitant expression. The girl, was a little reluctant to run into the ghost that liked to reside there.

She could feel Myrtle's pain to an extent. The age that she died at was horrifically too young.

Still, she didn't need to be quite so depressing about it.

Taking a step forward, the girl heard a shift from one of the stalls, she jumped and look in the direction of the noise.

"Hello? Who's there?"
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

17's too young Empty Re: 17's too young

Post by Camille Fortescue Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:37 pm

Camille had heard many contradictory things about the ghost in the girl's bathroom. That she was annoying, that she was nice, that she hated boys, that she hated girls, that she hated everyone. Of course, all that made the French more curious as to what she was actually like and, finding herself in need of a bathroom, naturally, that was the chosen one.

However, after a brief conversation with the ghost, the only thing Camille could think was Merlin, she was whiny! She had quickly gotten tired of her crying and her annoyance must've been very clear, for Myrtle seemed to have disliked her as well. Never coming to this bathroom again, she thought as she unlocked the stall she was in and hearing a female voice.

"Uhm, me?" the Prideux replied with a frown and walked out of the stall, coming face to face with another girl, who she recognized from a few of her classes. "Oh, hello."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:39 pm

"Oh," Juliet blushed slightly, feeling slightly silly for behaving... so well paranoid, "I was hoping you weren't... or I mean to say...""

She shook her head and gave up.

"You've been in a few of my clases haven't you? You're the french exchange stutdent. Or well, one of them."
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:27 pm

Camille nodded with a small, proud, smile. She liked people knowing who she was, even if it was just as the 'french exchange student', and she had a great amount of pride in being French. Like, seriously? Was anything better than Beauxbatons, than France?

"I'm Camille. Camille Fortescue," she introduced herself, "And, sorry, I still haven't got your name. You are?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:53 pm

"Nice to meet you then... and to have a name to put with the face. I'm sure you're tired of just being your school. Or maybe not... I do not know. I do know I use to be tired of just being so-and-so's sister."

She gave little laugh and held out her hand.

"I'm Juliet. Juliet Jones."
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:05 pm

Camille shook her head and waved her hand, to say it was no big deal. "I don't mind," she told her, "It's nice representing my school. Really, it's pretty kickass. And, I know what you mean. I was so-and-so's daughter and sister for some time. Luckily, I managed to make a. . . sort of name back home. Not the most popular name around, sure, but enough to make them forget about so-and-so."

"Well, pleasure to meet you then, Juliet," she shook her hand, and looked at her robe, "Hufflepuff, isn't it? I'm still getting the names of the houses completely clear, but I'm pretty sure that's it."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:43 pm

"I suppose representing your school would feel pretty good," the girl mused, "So long as you didn't feel you were letting the place down... or if you cared at all."

She smiled slightly, "I don't know if I've made so much of a name for myself... but I certainly got away from So and so."

She gave a little laugh and nodded her head, "Yes, Hufflepuff. THe best house, even though we don't say it enough. We let everyone else take the egos, but we know where the best are."

She winked and laughed again.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:04 pm

"Then consider your name made," Camille told her with a grin and shrugged, "Like I said, it doesn't have to be the most popular name around. But if it's enough to get away from so-and-so, it's fine." Well, not to her, but to most people. She liked being known - even if she wasn't some Julian Rousseau or Ninette, Lisette, and the de Venins - and she had an unusual desire for popularity.

The french laughed, "House pride, awesome. Well, I don't know much about the Hogwarts houses, but Hufflepuff seems a bit. . . underestimated. I think I've even heard some Hufflepuff jokes around. Yoou guys should show them who's boss, don't let them inflate their egos."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:37 pm

"Oh, but you see, you haven't seen our master plan," Juliet lowered her voice to a whisper as if she truly were devulging house secrets, though the sparkle in her eyes belied that, revealing the truth, "You have to wait till their egos are all good and full. And then you strike."

"People let their guard down when their ego is too big, don't you know."
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:42 pm

"Not always" Camille warned her with a small smile, suddenly thinking back to past memories of school when she was young, "Some people's egos are too big, but they know what people are capable of."

She shrugged and grinned, "Not a bad plan, though. I'd say. . . perhaps a ninety percent chance of it working?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:32 pm

Juliet let out a short laugh, "Well then, ninty percent is certainly good enough for me."

Nodding her head, she hiked up her bag on her shoulder.

"Well I suppose I should you know... go do... what people come into bathrooms to do. It was nice actually getting to talk to you Cami."
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:44 pm

Camille laughed and stepped out of the way to the stalls, "You go do that. It was nice getting to talk to you too, Juliet. See you around."

She walked out of the bathroom, but not before looking back at the ghost and giving her a small wave and a mock smile. "Bye Myrtle!"

All she heard was some more whining... Poor Juliet would have to put up with that until she finished. Now she finally knew the truth about Moaning Myrtle, now she knew the ghost and could form her own opinion about her. She was annoying and definitely disliked Camille.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:37 pm