Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

we are young, we run free

gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

we are young, we run free Empty we are young, we run free

Post by gigi Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:19 am

As Paloma passed by the entrance to the club, once again her curiosity piqued. While it was not common to see her there, she had been to clubs before, usually just to get her mind off her studies. But there was something about The Situation that always seemed to make her glance twice at it. Perhaps the two security guards in the front, or how it seemed to draw the, slightly older, male population in, and even females as well. Or maybe it was just the fact that it was a strip club, and she'd always wanted to see what it was like.

"That's not for you, kid," a voice spoke up next to her and she turned to face one of the guards, "You're too young."

She hadn't even realized she'd stopped walking and had been staring at the club. "No, I'm not-" she started, trying to explain she was only looking, but the guard cut her off.

"Oh, people try to fool me into thinking they are older all the time," he continued, "But if you want it, you'll have to show me your ID. Only way."

"I was just-" she tried, again, but he had already moved to let a group of middle-aged men in. "Well, then," she muttered with a roll of her eyes, and decided to continue walking. But she didn't, her feet just wouldn't take her anywhere. For some reason, she really wanted in, now.
    Jordan Rivers
    Jordan Rivers
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

we are young, we run free Empty Re: we are young, we run free

Post by Jordan Rivers Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:15 pm

Jordan was a smart guy. He knew how to sneak out at night, he knew how to convince the security guards in The Situation that he was over age, and he knew that he could get in without any problems. He had his uncle's ID card, and he looked a lot like him, thankfully. All he needed was a wig, and a little bit of costume paint to convince the guards. What he didn't know was that The Situation wasn't just a club, it was a Strip club. He was completely innocent! This time, at least.

He frowned slightly when he saw a girl - around his age - not being able to get in.

He handed the gaurd his uncle's ID card and waited until he accepted it, when he did, he glanced back at the girl, "She's with me," he stated, discreetly slipping the guard a few galleons. "Clearly, my date looks very young, beautiful too, isn't she?" He turned to her and mouthed, 'Play along' to her.

He turned back to the gaurd and raised an eyebrow at the guard, daring him to say anything against his 'date', but the guard nodded and accepted them. He gently tugged at the girl's arm and pulled her inside. He froze. "I... didn't know this place was a strip club..."

He looked at the girl once more, "What's your name?" He asked curiously.
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:43 pm

Paloma watched the people around her enter, while she just stood there in the middle, trying to come up with a plan. She was sure she could get someone to make her a fake ID, but she'd have to wait days - weeks, even - to finally get it. She was almost deciding to try the back door, when she saw a young boy. Well, not young, but younger than the other men near him. Carefully, she watched him pull out his ID and wondered if he would get in. Yes, a fake ID was a must if she ever wanted to go anywhere.

He caught her eye and she moved closer, paying more attention to the conversation. When she realized what he was doing, she grinned and nodded along, following him inside. "Thank you so much," she breathed when they were out of earshot, and rummaged through her purse, "How much did you give him? I'll pay you back as soon as I find my-" The boy froze and Paloma bumped into him, "Sorry," she said, sheepishly, taking a step back, and frowned, a small smirk on her face, "Really? Why did you think there were guards outside and you had to be of age?"

"I'm Paloma, Paloma Poots," she introduced herself, holding out her hand, "And you are?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 pm