Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Threads with Magical and Muggle charries......

Lévant Lector
    Lévant Lector
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Threads with Magical and Muggle charries...... Empty Threads with Magical and Muggle charries......

Post by Lévant Lector Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:11 pm

So, I have got this charrie up and running and would like him to meet and interact with other people, besides being stuck in Hogwarts all the time.So, what is Lévant like? Well he goes to clubs and pubs to play his music on Piano or guitar. You will mostly see him about muggle France or Muggle UK and in the Magical world. If you ever need a healer, come to him. Lévant id young, at the age of 19 he likes to travel, so wouldn't mind threading anywhere really. He's a very nice person to get along with, so Thread?
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Threads with Magical and Muggle charries...... Empty Re: Threads with Magical and Muggle charries......

Post by Manda Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:44 pm

Kait has been looking at getting Piano lessons recently- and it would be a good way to release her stress. So, maybe somehow they meet in a music store and... Meh don't feel like saying the rest of the sentence. It's obvious anyways.

If you accept, I am warning you... Kait has problems.
    Lévant Lector
    Lévant Lector
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Threads with Magical and Muggle charries...... Empty Re: Threads with Magical and Muggle charries......

Post by Lévant Lector Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:07 pm

Ha! Lévant like yah Idea, lady. Yes that would be fine. I can start the thread if ya want. I don't mind if Kait does have problems. So where would you like me to thread Kait?
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:26 pm

Kait only goes to The City of Azorat, that is the only place that is out of Russia she will go to at the moment. So anyplace music related (Kait will probably end up staring at a piano in the thread if there is one..), would work.

Problems I mean... Insanity, Bipolar, and Paranoia. Not a good mix Razz

Very Happy
    Lévant Lector
    Lévant Lector
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Lévant Lector Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:33 pm

danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:28 am

OH, OH, OH, PICK ME! PICK ME!

I have Lila! Very Happy
    She's the current DADA professor at Hogwarts. She pretty nice yet very flirty. Razz
    Lévant Lector
    Lévant Lector
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Lévant Lector Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:22 pm

Great. Hmm whould Lila mind being hurt, broken arm or something like that? Hospital thread even? Or just a different thread altogether?
    Lila Cosgrove
    Lila Cosgrove
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Lila Cosgrove Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:43 pm

Angela Pasternak
    Angela Pasternak
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Angela Pasternak Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:32 pm

Angie? I don't know how much alike they are, but we could try?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:59 am