Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Left Unspoken

Alexander Dawson
    Alexander Dawson
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Left Unspoken Empty Left Unspoken

Post by Alexander Dawson Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:26 pm

Hello Damian!

I apologize if you would rather not receive this letter. Feel free to stop reading at any time, I won’t mind. I will tell myself it simply got lost in the post, or Tawny decided to take a rest and was distracted by a female. He is the owl most likely eating his way through whatever food is present. I apologize, he is quite the character.

I am only writing to ask what you wish for Christmas. I would like to get you a present. I, obviously, know nothing of what you would want, but should you not get this letter, I’ll probably just send the first book I see. I like potions, do you? I am not as good as I wish to be, but I suppose that will come in time. You have known this world longer; have any pointers?

This letter is infuriatingly short. My apologizes.
    Alexander Dawson
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Left Unspoken Empty Re: Left Unspoken

Post by Damian Gray Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:51 am

Zander,

You apologized three times in a dozen sentences. Seriously. It's like your catchphrase or something.

I don't really want anything for Christmas. Most people just get me a book or potions ingredients or something. I'm a natural at potions, by the way, so I could help you out a bit.

Actually, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out or something. On Christmas, I mean.

Up to you.

-Damian

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:27 am