Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Better Left Unsaid (Open)

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Better Left Unsaid (Open) Empty Better Left Unsaid (Open)

Post by Karmzy Sun May 22, 2011 2:37 pm

Karma was furious. Raving mad. Completely ready to rip the head off of the next person who dared to step in front of her. She wanted to duel someone, she wanted to AK someone. She wanted to take one of the knives that was always hidden on her person and stab every single hogwarts student she could. Taking one of said knives from one of her many hiding places, it had a jagged blade and a customized hilt with her initials on it. she flung it away from her and it landing hilt deep into a couch. Another landed in the cement around one of the stones in the wall, another into a portrait, who's occupants ducked and yelled at her. "I'm telling your grandmother!" The portrait yelled, slipping sideways out of her frame.
    "I don't care!" Karma yelled at the empty frame. Her wand now in her hand, she pointed it at a random piece of furniture and roared "Everte Statum!" The chair was blown backwards. She repeated the spell over and over until the common room looked like a warzone, pieces of furniture everywhere but a small circle around where she was standing. She didn't feel any better. Eyes full of tears, karma yelled to the world. "I wish I didn't exist!" She sat on the floor with her knees to her chest, crying quietly. "I wish I didn't exist." She whispered, and turned completely invisible.

Better Left Unsaid (Open) Empty Re: Better Left Unsaid (Open)

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 1:43 am

"If you didn't exist, then you'd miss all the good in life," came Aireon's soft voice. He knelt down on one knee and lifted up what felt to be the girl's face. He knew what it was like to feel worthless, and would never wish that even on his worst enemy. He was hiding in the shadows when all this happened. He saw where she dissappeared.

"Even in the darkest times, light and happiness can be found. You just have to look. Trust me. I've been, somewhat, in your shoes. Although the situation was completely different, I felt like I shouldn't exist. Your name's Karma right?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon May 23, 2011 1:55 am

Karma looked up at the boy who had appeared out of nowhere. She became visible enough to let him see her. "I'm... Karma." She said softly. She gazed up at him with barely contained despair. "Does it ever get better?" She looked down again, pushing his hands away. "Nevermind. I don't care. Leave me alone." She turned her back on him and turned invisible again.

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 2:12 am

"Well, Karma, I'm Aireon Thiren," he introduced himself. He saw the despair in her eyes just before she vanished again.

"It depends on how long you wallow in that state. I almost died when the guilt of all the lives I could've saved overcame me. What happened, happened. It is in the past. You may suffer consequences, but don't we all?" he spoke to the air around him. "If you wish to tell me what happened, I'll be here." Saying so, he repaired the room, but left the knives in place, for he felt like it was not in his place to touch them.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon May 23, 2011 2:27 am

Karma debated telling him, really she did. But she was sick of secrets and telling secrets and hiding them too, so she pushed it to the back of her mind, instead lying on the floor and watching him repair the room. It made her feel a little bit better to see that he didn't touch the knives. "I don't want to talk about it."

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 2:37 am

He heard her say that she didn't want to talk about it. He knew what that felt like. "I'll respect that. Your secrets are your secrets and no one else's," he said to her. He pulled out a Y-shaped flute.

"I hope you don't mind. I like to play a little tune I picked up from time to time," he said.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon May 23, 2011 11:05 am

Karma looked at aireon sneakily before she remembered she was invisible. "That's one thing." She said softly. "I can turn invisible now. Couldn't do that before..."
    "I don't mind at all." She answered him. "Play away."

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 1:09 am

Aireon nodded and played the mystical, almost lullaby-ish, tune. It helped him sort his thoughts, and he also used it to just forget.

When he finished, he turned back to Karma.

"I never met some one who could turn invisible before. I have a gift similar to that." Saying so, he retreated to a shadowy corner and emerged from the shadow of the couch.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue May 24, 2011 1:11 am

Karma listened to the melody with her eyes closed. It relaxed her, and she found herself smiling. Her eyes opened when the music stopped. She watched him show her his power.
    Karma's eyes widened. "That's neat." She said, watching him reappear near the couch. "I guess we're even then, cuz I've never met a person who can do that!!"

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 2:26 am

"Thanks. I guess we are," he replied.

"Are you feeling any better?" he asked. He hoped that she was. They had been talking for a few minutes, and he was getting tired. But he didn't want to leave and have her go to bed still sad.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue May 31, 2011 2:48 am

Karma smiled a small smile. "I feel loads better now, Aireon. Thanks." She stood and stretched, smiling a little. "I'd really appreciate it if you didn't tell anyone I can do that. It's... I'm not sure I could do it again." Without waiting for his answer she turned on her heel and walked into the girl's dormitory. She was ready to let it go. He'd helped her. She smiled and went to bed.

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 2:55 am

"My lips are sealed. Good night," he said. He sat on an arm chair in the common room. He pulled out the flute and continued with the lullaby.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:29 am