Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Amora Kirke - Memories of Mora

Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Amora Kirke - Memories of Mora Empty Amora Kirke - Memories of Mora

Post by Amora Kirke Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:37 pm

You step closer, curious, as you examine the package you have found. It was in an odd place, taped beneath the drawer of a desk that used to be of the most impeccable order, before its owner had taken to drinking the blood of humans once more. You glance around. Even if you are the owner of this room, you are wary of the woman who owns this package finding you with it. The sense of secrecy is strong as you gently remove the book from its packaging, unable to fight the urge to glance around again.

It smells of age, long forgotten memories and far away oceans. Somehow, it still smells of Italy, though the scent is covered by the travels it and its owner have fared - there is a scorch mark from a house fire, and there appears to be some ripped out pages a few entries back. However, you know that your time is limited. Even if you are just being paranoid about the owner of such a book, you know it would not bode well to keep it in your possession for longer than a few moments. You have the time to read one entry, and one only.

Making the decision, you flip to the most recent and begin to read.
    Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Amora Kirke - Memories of Mora Empty Re: Amora Kirke - Memories of Mora

Post by Amora Kirke Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:38 pm

The first memory I have from being reborn is his eyes. So beautiful, so simply enchanting. The eyes of mi angelo.

After that, it is a blur. Even on my first hunt he was not in favor of human blood, but that is his way - was his way. He has changed again. He is always changing, always an extreme. I like that about him.

He is mine.

I like that too.

There was always something missing, all those years when I had no inkling that he existed, but I never knew what it was. I thought, back then, that it had been my purpose, my divine blessing, my humanity. I was a monster.

I am a monster.

But in truth, all that was missing was Aurmerle.

It is strange for me, after so long, to suddenly find myself so full of emotions. I had thought they had all dimmed and died. I had thought I was beyond saving.

And then he appeared.

Mi angelo.

Just like last time.

I do not know what I would have become had he and Master Ethon not returned. Had Vi not felt his call, perhaps we would have never crossed paths. What would have I been then? Surely a monster fit of Vi’s nightmares. Unable to care for her any longer. I suspect Master Ethon would have come and saved her from me. But I am not sure if I myself would have been saved.

I am not sure if I am saved even now.

I wish I had Aurmerle’s confidence. Yes, I am a monster, but I have been one two hundred years. It is high time I get over it.

But it is a mighty hurdle.

I go back today. Alone. I am not sure I am ready to bring Aurmerle with me quite yet. Perhaps next year. Undoubtably, next year. Not even Vi knows where I go, to visit them. My family.

The time runs short. I will be back. I will. This time. Should my madness not overcome my sorrow, should I be able to live with myself once I am done remembering, I will be back.

I will not leave Aurmerle.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:38 pm