Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Lost

Jake Trampeule
    Jake Trampeule
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lost - Page 2 Empty Re: Lost

Post by Jake Trampeule Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:14 pm

The next morning she had come for Moxie. Moxie had sent her an owl last night telling her where she was."I'm Coming, apparently a girl named Casey is holding her captive I shall fix that." Sophie had approached the door and knocked.A sweet voice said."It's open." Sophie pushed open the door... she hit her head. "Twist it." Came the voice again. Sophie *twisted* the door open, and sure enough she saw Moxie and Casey sitting down at the dinner table. "Hello, I came for my sister." Sophie said standing next to Moxie. Sophie looked down and raised an eyebrow at her.
    Alice Kingsley
    Alice Kingsley
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Alice Kingsley Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:20 pm

"Oh, Well I should be off" Moxie said to Molly and Casey. Moxie smiled at Casey and hugged her "Thank you" She whispered in her ear. "Wait I don't have a sister who are you?" Moxie asked the young girl.
    Jake Trampeule
    Jake Trampeule
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jake Trampeule Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:34 pm

"I was adopted after, you ran away mother told me she thought you'd never come back... then she passed on she got an owl I took it, it said where you were I set off to find you now, I am here so lets go!" Sophie said sternly. "You never said good-bye I thought you might want to at least come to her funeral its tomorrow." Sophie had a tear appear very clear and visible on her face, she quickly wiped it away hoping no one would see thinking that she was a cry baby.
    "So are you coming at all?" Sophie said standing up tall. Sophie then slumped down in a comfortable chair. "Better!" She said eating a whole part of an apple with one bite. "Hello?" Sophie said throwing the apple into her mouth.
    Alice Kingsley
    Alice Kingsley
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Alice Kingsley Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:41 pm

"What!?! I can't go with a stranger, to a house that would make me burst into tears!" She yelled now standing up. "I'm happier here!" Moxie said now turning to Casey. "I know I said I was going to leave but, not with her I am sorry I would be so much more happy if mom were here!!!!!" Moxie stormed to The spare bed-room and slamed the door shut.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:35 pm

Casey looked back and forth between the two girls, very confused. When Moxie ran off to the spare bedroom, slamming the door, Casey looked back at the other girl, her sister. (or was she? That point still wasn't very clear.) "She's welcome to stay here if she wants and you don't really seem to have anyone to look after you, so it might be better if she did stay for a while. She seems like she needs some looking after." Casey shrugged. "It's up to you two."
    Alice Kingsley
    Alice Kingsley
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Alice Kingsley Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:15 pm

Moxie comes out a little "I am staying!" She said. "After she leaves I'll come back. Sophie had done it. So Moxie had come out "Hello! Sorry.... I don't like being told that I have to leave." Moxie says as she sat back down. Moxie drank her juice and cereal then, went to the attic. Moxie laid there asking herself How will I get to school? . She heard doors sqeek from downstairs.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:21 pm

Casey walked up to the attic after leaving Moxie some time to think. She knocked lightly on the attic door before opening it and climbing up. "Hey Mox, what's on your mind?"

Casey looked around the attic. She hadn't been up here in forever. "My sister Lyssa and I would come up here all the time to mess around on rainy days. With all of this," she waved her hand to indicate all the old junk- treasure to the young girls. "We could go anywhere and be anything we wanted."
    Alice Kingsley
    Alice Kingsley
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Alice Kingsley Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:00 pm

"That Sounds Amazing, Maybe This is what was meant to happen, You know us like.. like sisters." Moxie said staring through the window as a Fresh Wind flew by Moxie and breezed through the cramped wood room.

(OOC:Done...)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:18 pm