Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Life goes on

Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Life goes on Empty Life goes on

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:23 am

Tabi was sitting in her corner spot reading a book. She was hoping that Jamie would show up so she could talk. She had not been feeling very well so she had been hiding in between her room and the hospital wing.

She had finally received an owl from Ivano telling her how much he missed her and that he was he was sorry for taking so long to write. She was reading a book about animagas because she was very interested in learning how to become one.
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Life goes on Empty Re: Life goes on

Post by Leo Ward Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:01 pm

Leo came down from his dorm, he was stuck with his Transfiguration practical of using the charm Avifors, he just could seem to manage. He strolled down to the Common Room to sit and stare into the fire, when he saw a girl sitting there reading book

Leo gave her a weak smile and stared around then looked back at the girl "Hey whats your Transfiguration skills like?" he asked, it came out a bit random, though in his head it sounded flawless
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:55 pm

Tabi heard some movement coming from back in the directions of the dorm room and when she looked up she noticed a younger student come into the room. She didn't pay him much mind and went back to her book.

Then out of nowhere he popped a questions at her about her transfiguration skills were.

"Well don't you think you might want to tell me who you are first?" Tabi said in her usual rudeness
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:33 pm

Leo looked coldly at the girl, he kinda liked how she had an edge of rudeness to her, he was glad to see he wasn't the only one who came across as hard nosed

"Hmp, Im Leo; Leo Ward and you are?" he asked in a casual tone, a tone which suggested he didn't really what her name was, which was half true in a way. But that was just Leo
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:33 pm

Tabi could gave a cold stare back with the best of them and when he gave it to her she could not help but smirk, she might actually like this guy. Good bantering partner maybe. He seemed to be able to hold his own.

"Well Leo, those who I allow to talk to me call me Tabi." she said with her customary smirk.

Tabi felt like she was coming back to herself and it was feeling great.

"So second or third year?" Tabi wondered, it was hard to tell these days.
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:27 pm

Leo nodded when Tabi introduced herself "Tabi, like the cat" he said with a snigger, he was kind of pleased that she thought he liked a little older than he really was

"Im second year, what are you like 5th" he asked in his usual gruff tone
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:19 pm

Tabi smiled at him when he called her a cat and it got her to thinking about their names, "Interesting Tabi a cat, Leo a cat. Quite fitting if you ask me."

Tabi was a little in shock when he said he was only a second year, he looked a little older than that.

"Well I am a fourth year so only a couple years older than you. Hope being a older woman doesn't intimidate you?" Tabi said with a laugh.

One thing about Slytherins is they usually act a lot older than they are. Usually has a lot to do with their upbringing.

"So what kinds of things interest you?"

Tabi has come to learn over the years that all boys are different and some of them actually have broad minds and she was hoping that Leo was one of those.
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:23 am

Leo laughed and shook his head when Tsbi asked did it intimidate him that she was a couple of years older than himself

"Intimidate by a girl? haha, that will be the day" he remarked, he couldn't believe that she would even ask such a weird question

"Well I like flying, oh and I guess im abit of an adrelene junkie, anything for a thrill you know, what about you? I suppose your into flowers and pretty colours" he said in a demeaning tone
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:08 am

Tabi could not help but smirk, "You would be surprised how many guys I can intimidate. I can be be quite a biotch when I want to.". Tabi said with a wink

If Tabi would have been drinking something he probably would have been wearing it when he asked her if she liked flowers and pretty colors.

"Oh please what girl doesn't like flowers, but I could careless about them. I like purple, black, and dark green."

Tabi had thought about things, "I have never been one for flying, but i guess I have never had the right teacher." Tabi shrugged

It wasn't that she was afraid of heights she loved to go rock climbing and always wanted to go sky diving.

"I love cliff diving."
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:20 pm

Jamie walked into the common room and instantly say Tabi, talking to someone younger. Jamie had an idea. She walked over towards them. "What do we have here Tabi, are you replacing me with this youngster here" Jamie teased. She took a seat and propped her feet up. "Who are you" Jamie looked at the boy.
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:08 pm

Leo was begining to like Tabi, she wasn't your typical girly girl, she had a bit of an edge to her which Leo liked

Leo then scoffed as Tabi said that many guys were intimidated by her "You must know alot of wimpy guys then" Leo remarked, he was shocked to hear, that Tabi didn't like flying, who didn't love to fly

"Well flying is very easy once you get the hang of it, its just a blast of adrelene and freedoom" Leo was then going to ask where Tabi did Cliff Diving as for he really wanted to try that, but another girl entered the Common Room

Leo screwed his nose up at the girl who refered to him as a youngster, "Im not a youngster! im nearly 13 as it goes" he then looked the girl up and down when she asked who he was

"Im Leo, and what are you" he said sharply, most of the time Leo came across as hard nosed, but even more so when he was around people who irritated him

Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:46 am

Tabi smiled at Leo when he asked about wimpy guys, "Well seeing most guys aren't Slytherin I guess they would be wimpy then wouldn't they."

To be honest Tabi had been leading a sheltered life when it came to guys she really didn't know a lot of them.

Tabi could not help but smile when Jamie finally showed up, "Naw, not replacing just expanding options, I imagine he would be a great addition to our evil team.". Tabi winked.

Tabi could tell that the two of them might not get along, but hey life goes on.

"Jamie, Leo, Leo, Jamie." Tabi smirked
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:21 pm

Jamie did her famous evil Malfoy grin when he outburst on her. "Aw, thats adorable, your almost 13 so that means your a third year" Jamie stated.

Jamie had to laugh at this boy's guts. She then heard Tabi. "Hm, are evil group, are you positive" Jamie retorted. She waved her hand at Tabi. "Tabs, its okay, I got it. Well she said your name is Leo, well I'm Jamie, Jamie Malfoy" Jamie introduced to him. These moments in time she was proud and glad to be apart of the Malfoy clan.
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:20 pm

A frown appeared on Leo's face as Jamie stated that he was a third year, he had wished his was a third year, it seemed like he would get abit more respect if he was

"No, second" Leo muttered softly, he then froze for a moment as the girlsaid she was a Malfoy, he had heard about them they were probably one of the purest bloodlines in the wizarding world

"A Malfoy... Suppose you cant be all bad then" Leo said trying to sound as casual as possible to not let on he was impressed by her family famous name
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:50 am

Jamie nodded to the young boy. "I see" she said to him. She basically let a grin appear to her face when he froze at her name. Malfoy was a powerful dark name in this world.

Jamie looked at him. "You wish I wasn't that bad, trust me if you want to see my dark side, I have no problem bringing out the Malfoy in me, trust me if you think I'm a bitch now, wait until I'm fired up" Jamie said to him.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:56 am

Tabi was enjoying watching the two of them talk, and Tabi could really see things in the future.

"Oh come on Jamie give him the benefit of the doubt, I think he could give a run for the money. What kind of things were you doing as a second year, I know I colored my sister's hair blue and it lasted for about a month."

Listening to Leo she could tell he was impressed by the Malfoy name and that was a name that didn't bother her at all she had heard the name her whole life.

"We don't want to be a bitch too bad now, we don't want to scare him away."
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:46 pm

Jamie looked at her friend. "When I was his age I was being the way I am now, hating and shutting out the world" Jamie said to Tabi. "Hm, still not convinced he has what it takes" Jamie said to the both of them but mostly to Leo.

Jamie grinned. "You never know tabs, that could be what I'm planning" Jamie simply smirked. Jamie looked at Leo.
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:50 pm

Leo scoffed when Tabi said they shouldn't be to much of bitches in case they scared him "Don't worry Tabi I dont scare easily" he then shot a glance over towards Jamie "And im espcially not afraid of a GIRL"

Leo then smiled over at Tabi, "So what the latest trouble you've caused around here?" Leo asked, he was pleased he was in the company of people who knew how to have fun
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:06 am

Jamie gave the young boy a death glare and the last of his sentence. She stood up quickly. "You little second year shit" Jamie growled to him. A lot of people where afraid to cross her path and this boy has the god damn nerve. Jamie wanted to blow him into oblivation.

Jamie gave him a glare. "Wouldn't you like to no".
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:46 am

Leo felt the anger inside of him flare up as Jamie insulted him, he slowly stood up and faced the girl, he stood close to her, leaving only a couple of inches of space between his face and hers

"Second year shit huh? well what are you going to do about, run off and tell daddy" Leo sniggerd at the girl "And clearly I was asking Tabi that question NOT you"

Leo sat back down again, and smiled over at Tabi, promting her to respond to his previous question
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:05 pm

Tabi knew she needed to defuse this before the common room exploded. It was obvious that everyone was very head strong and that would be a positive thing.

"Ok let us take a step back and take a breathe. I am sure he was just making a simple comment. Not being afraid of us is a perfect thing. That just means he will be able to put up with our shit." Tabi almost was holding her breathe.

Tabi looked over at Leo, "Haven't done much of anything lately, been rather boring actually."

Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:27 am

Jamie glared at the young boy. "Hm, I'm not going to run off and tell 'daddy', I'm not like my cousin Draco" Jamie said to the kid. "Don't care" Jamie replied. She listened to their conversation wanting to shoot herself. "Hm, well his should do something kick ass and not really Tabi" Jamie responded.

Jamie had an idea pop in her head. "Fine, if Leo here wants to join us, show us how Slytherin you can be, do something so bad ass to show you're worthy of our time" Jamie looked at him. "Oh Tabi by the way, Alex is going to be meeting with us soon".
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:29 pm

Tabi was glad that she was nothing like her cousin, she had heard secret stories from her father and that was enough for her. Not that he knew she had heard or anything.

What intrigued Tabi the most was when Jamie offered the boy a challenge. Tabi always like a good challenge. Tabi found herself throwing her leg over the arm of the chair bouncing it up and down and she listened to what Jamie was offering. Tabi of course would still be friends with Leo if he failed because there was just something she like about him.

"I am pretty sure he will be up to the task, won't you Leo?" Tabi said with a wink.

"Ok Jamie I can't wait." Tabi hoped they were going to get themselves into something fun.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:37 pm

Jamie nodded to Tabi. She had a feeling that Tabi would like Alex. Alex has been Jamie's friend for years and she still was. "Oh, nothings fun without Alex, she brings the party with her" Jamie commented. Jamie looked at Leo.

"When ever you're ready" Jamie watched as Tabi winked at him after her comment to him. "You have a boyfriend Tabi, now is not the time to flirt" Jamie joked.
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:33 pm

Leo nodded at Tabi response, when the Malfoy girl began to spoke he didn't even look at her, he figured she was pathetic and not worth acknowledging, even if she was a Malfoy

Leo smirk back at Tabi "A challenge, of course im up for anything which means we can have abit of fun" Leo then shot a glance up at Jamie

"Well? what is it" he said sharply, it was clear that he was not going to get on with this girl at all, but seeming she was one of Tabi's friends he figured he would just have to tolerate her. Of course that by no means meant being friendly towards her

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:43 pm