Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Life goes on

Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Life goes on - Page 2 Empty Re: Life goes on

Post by Jamie Malfoy Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:23 am

Jamie was in her own little world at the moment. She was taken out of her thoughts when she heard Leo speak. "Hm, go after a first year or something, prank them really bad that it'll embarrass the hell out of them" Jamie said. She remembered when she got someone, they never came back to the school. Jamie mentally grinned.
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:33 am

Alex got the owl from Jamie to meet her in the common room. Alex was going to meet the new friend Jamie let into her life. Alex walked through the door and spotted Jamie with two other people. Alex walked over. "Hey Jamie, um and hello to the two of you. I'm Alex Gilbert" Alex introduced. She looked at the blond. "I remember you from class, I forgot your name though".
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:48 am

Tabi smirked at Jamie when she commented about flirting, "Hey a girl has to have fun don't she."

Looking over at Leo after she heard Jamie's challenge it seemed like a pretty easy task. That was something she tried to do weekly at least.

"I have faith in you Leo you can do it." Tabi smiled

Next thing Tabi new was a new person joined their little group this must have been Alex that Jamie was talking about. It was then confirmed when she introduced herself.

"Hey Alex, I am Tabi Ann Prewett, but you can call me Tabi."
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:37 am

Alex nodded when the girl who was known as Tabi introduced herself. "Nice to meet you Tabi" Alex replied. She remembered hearing that the boy had to do something. Alex looked at Jamie. "Are you seriously making him do something to prove he is Slytherin enough to hang around you" Alex said amused. "Jae, he made it into Slytherin house" Alex reminded her.
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:38 am

Leo saw another girl entered the common room, she introduced herself as Alex, "Im Leo" he replied shortly

This girl seemed like she had abit of an edge to her which was good, but didn't seem as irritating as the Malfoy girl. When Leo heard what he had to do he smirk

"Yes thank you Alex I shouldn't have to prove myself" he then looked over at Jamie "And tormenting a first year really" Leo let out a laugh "Looks like the Malfoy's are becoming soft"

Leo then smirked "Though, I could use your guys help with something. Its that Professor Choas, I swear she has it in for me she's always picking on me. So im thinking I will break into the Divination Classroom and release some portable swamps"

Leo looked between the three girls " But I need a way to sneak into Hogsmeade to get them, any ideas?" he asked
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:25 am

Tabi had a feeling after this that Jamie and Leo were not going to be friends, just maybe get along because of her. Tabi had just met Leo and there was something about him that drew her to him, like a moth to a flame.

But Tabi like Jamie for what she stood for and what she did, so Tabi had the best of both worlds. Tabi was in a little shock when Leo said what he wanted to do, hmmm, Tabi had not snuck out of of the school yet anyway.

"Is the one-eyed witch passage still open? Rumor had it that it lead to Honeydukes cellar."

Tabi like the idea of getting back at a professor but stakes were high when you did that sort of thing.
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:21 pm

Alex nodded to Leo. "Nice to meet you, don't worry about her, she is naturally crabby" Alex winked at him then took a seat. Alex rolled her eyes Jamie. "Really, do we need a repeat at what happened to you when you did that" Alex asked her friend.

Alex looked at Leo thinking of a way to do that. Alex looked at Tabi when she spoke. "Yeah its still open, Jamie and I busted into honeydukes a couple nights ago" Alex explained. Alex went into her pocket and handed something to Leo. "When you're in class, drop that on the floor and a hugh puff of smoke will surround the class room, make a run for it" Alex said. "Not to be all the way mean but you should think of a better prank. Something that would be funny an embarrassing".
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:02 am

Leo was pleased to hear that there was a secret passge to Hogsmeade, that would certainly save him trying to figure a fly to sneak out of the castle and fly to Hogsmeade

Leo examined the onject Alex had given him, this would definately come in handy, his ears then pricked as he heard Alex mention he should think of a better plan, it sounded like she had something even worse in store

Leo could help smirk in excitement "Oh, what do you suggest I should do?" he asked curiously
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:21 pm

Alex looked at Leo with a Slytherin smirk and nodded. "Okay, well something funny would be for you too study the professor, find out their strengths, weaknesses, fears, than for the prank you use all of that against them and it will embarrass the living hell out of them and make them a laughing stock" Alex said to him. "Lucky for you, I already no all of those things, so you don't have to go around looking like a deer caught in the head lights" Alex said.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:20 am

Tabi was a little in shock when Alex made a comment about pranking a teacher. She was never bold enough to do that, but then she valued her life and her father would skin her alive for getting in trouble at school not to mention the huge point loss and detention that would ensue.

"Whatever you do, don't get caught doing it. I would hate to have to do something to join you in detention. Cause it sucks."
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:44 pm

Alex had to laugh at Tabi's response. "That's the thing Tabi, when Jamie and I prank people, we are to smooth and sneaky to get caught. We pranked a lot more times than I can think of and never got caught or detention. That's the thing you need to think about before the prank. You need to be in a certain spot, pull the prank, run, than act casual as they question you" Alex explained.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:55 am

Tabi listened to Alex talked, "I have pulled plenty on my share of pranks, but pulling it on a teacher is a little over my scope of things."

Actually Tabi valued her life and if something fell through her father would kill her. He would get mad if he had learned about her smaller pranks, but not a teacher.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:03 pm