Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

The Late Arrivals

The Late Arrivals Empty The Late Arrivals

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 1:10 pm

Isabel sat on a near empty train heading to Hogsmeade station. She'd been ill on the day she was meant to catch the train for the first day of term so her parents arranged a new train ticket. She sighed and got changed into her new robes, while her small kitten curled up on the seat.

Opening up her trunk she used her wand to enlarge her guitar and started to play a few tunes to pass the time.

The Late Arrivals Empty Re: The Late Arrivals

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:14 am

The brakes screeched as the old Chevy pulled to a stop in front King's Cross, "alright, this is it," Isaiah Tafoya said to his son, nodding toward the entrance.

Jacob-Isaiah turned his royal blue eyes from the building to his father and opened the door.

"I would go in with you but I really gotta run, kid. And so do you! We ran a little late.. ." A guilty face hid beneath his scraggly beard. "You remember how to get onto the platform?"

"Yeah, I remember. . .I'll see you in a few months." Jake turned to get out of the car but after a quick debate in his mind turned back toward Isaiah and awkwardly hugged him goodbye. "See you, Isaiah." He got his trunk out of the car and headed in. He ran thru the barrier as his father instructed and emerged in front of an enormous train.

The horn was blowing and the engine pumping so Jake hoisted his trunk over his shoulder and made a run for it. He barely made it onto the train as it started moving. He handed his ticket to the disgruntled looking worker he'd nearly knocked over with an apology and quickly ducked into the compartment aisle.

The whole train seemed to be empty but being a creature of habit, Jacob made a beeline for the back. As he was passing the middle compartments he froze- coming from a compartment with an ajar door was the melodic sound of an acoustic. He smiled as the sound seemed to warm him from the inside out as nothing else could. He opened the door and took a step in.

"Very nice, how long have you been playing?"

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:21 am

((Soo. . .I just realized how long ago you posted but in the off chance that you do reply here is some background info on Jacob, in case you want to see the direction I'm comin' from with this character))
    Jacob-Isaiah Tafoya

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:18 am