Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Fouth Years

Tiana Diamond
    Tiana Diamond
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Fouth Years Empty Re: Fouth Years

Post by Tiana Diamond Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:15 pm

Tiana skipped over to the class area, and spun in a small circle as she inhaled the air. Being stuck up in her room throughout the holidays made being outside just the more enjoyable. She dropped her bag onto the floor and sat on it, smiling as she closed her eyes. She stretched her neck out and rolled her head backwards, opening her eyes again.
    "Oh, hi," she said quietly and smiled awkwardly in Juliet's direction.
    Rafe Lambre
    Rafe Lambre
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Rafe Lambre Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:32 pm

Rafe walked onto the grass casually, his hands buried in both of his pockets. Inhaling a deep breath of the cool air, the boy wandered towards the two figures a little further away from where he was standing.

Smiling at the familiar Hufflepuff, he said, "Hey." He turned to the stranger- a Ravenclaw- and extended his hand for her to shake. "Rafe Lambre." His Italian accent was more prominent when he said his name.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:40 pm

Juliet smiled at the girl, nodding her head, "Hello." She bounced on her heals slightly, feeling an awkward need to continue the converstaion. When she was about to, another figure appeared, and she grinned slightly at her housemate.

"We meet again," she teased lightly before looking around again, "So, do you think this professor is ever going to show up?"
    Tiana Diamond
    Tiana Diamond
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tiana Diamond Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:27 pm

"Tiana Diamond," she said as she shook Rafe's hand. She smiled and flicked her hair from over her shoulders. It was really starting to irritate her... She started wringing her hands in her lap, waiting for the professor to arrive. Sure, being outside was fun, but so was learning and she was really looking forward to the lesson. "At this rate, probably not," she muttered and pulled her blue and white stripy socks up past her knees.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:55 am

Daniel walked to Care of magical creatures tiredly and saw his friend tiana. Smiling he walked over and adjusted the bowtie he was wearing.

"have i missed anything good?" he asked with a small laugh. He wondered to himself if casey or gorn would be in this class as well... one could only home his best friend for all eternity and his crush would be here
    Elizabeth Bracknel Finch
    Elizabeth Bracknel Finch
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Fouth Years Empty Fouth Years

Post by Elizabeth Bracknel Finch Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:32 am

Tap tap tap tap tap... went the heels of the funny little witch as she trodded down the stone path. So spotted the students and across the lawn she darted.
    "Hallo dearies! I was just taking the First Years into the castle, you can't trust them to make it on their own you know!" she said with a chuckle.
    "I'll introduce myself, I'm the new Care Of Magical Creatures professor, you can call me Professor Finch. I say, rather befitting for the subject eh?" Smile she laughed.
    "I thort I'd spend this first day letting everyone getting to know one another and find out just exactly where I should start. I fear wasn't left with much knowledge of you last professor and what they had plan and had taught to you."
    She turned to the group of four and tropped over to chat with them.
    "Hallo Hallo!"....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:11 am