Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Welcome To The Club (Sophia)

Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Welcome To The Club (Sophia) Empty Welcome To The Club (Sophia)

Post by Daniel Heartford Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:03 am

Daniel needed a place to meet in private with his mentor. It had been almost a week since he learned of his brother's death, and needed some help getting past it. He paced around the room of requirement waiting for Sophia to arrive. He had sent he an owl a little under half an hour ago. Every few minutes or so, he would anxiously check his watch and then go back to his pacing. He didn't expect losing he evil brother would hit him as hard as it did. He finally grew weary of pacing and flopped down on a couch and sighed.

(another one of dan's impeccable outfits https://media.photobucket.com/image/recent/libelluledargent/kurt%2520hummel%2520season%2520three%2520discussion/ppp1.png)
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Welcome To The Club (Sophia) Empty Re: Welcome To The Club (Sophia)

Post by Sophia Chaos Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:56 am

Sophia made her way towards the Room of Requirement as soon as she was was able. It seemed that she was lot busier, these days, with a lot more people requiring her attention. It was just what she needed.

"Daniel?" the woman spoke quietly as she entered the room. She moved toward him, a frown pulling at her feature. "Och, laddie, whatever is the matter, my boy?" Sophia cradled his face between her hands, gazing at him in concern.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:18 am

Daniel gazed up at his mentor as she held his face in her hands and sighed.

"well, my brother died a week ago.... i just don't think it's the death that's bothering me though..." he started slowly. "it may be the fact that my father neglected to inform me face to face, or invite me to the funeral. He owled me after everything was all said and done..." he rattled off the entire story to hid mentor and then looked to the side "It's just been sort of a rough week for me" he mumbled
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:49 pm

Sophia wrapped a kind arm around the boy's shoulder. "I'm sorry tae hear that, Daniel," she said sincerely. "I can only imagine how much that must hurt."

The woman had the impulse to stroke the boy's hair in a soothing manner, but refrained. Comforting methods used on tousle-headed toddlers were not precisely the most appropriate for teenagers who took great pride in their appearance. Instead, she offered her presence and patiently allowed the boy to decide whether he wished to continue speaking or just remain quiet for a bit.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:12 pm