Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Ima Monster

Sebastien Derosier
    Sebastien Derosier
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Ima Monster Empty Ima Monster

Post by Sebastien Derosier Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:52 pm

Seb walked into the garden. He had written to his father earlier. He hoped the Furmage Doctors actually gave him his one. It would be a while before he could go and visit his dad. The only person who Seb knew who actually understood him was Marcel. Everyone else looked at Sebastien like he would be like his father, and kill them. The ones who didn't, either laughed at him, or didn't know what his father had done so many years ago.
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Location : Watching from the bushes. Be warned. I'm after you.

Ima Monster Empty Re: Ima Monster

Post by Amélie Blanchard Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:57 pm

Mel was dancing through the gardens, something she did when there weren't others around. She was wearing black goucho pants and a tight black t- shirt today. She was barefoot. With music playing through her head, she spun, leapt, and twirled around the garden. She leapt and turned mid air to face the way she had come from and suddenly realized there was someone behind her. She landed with a quiet thud as the music in her head ground to a halt. Blushing, she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "Sorry, I didn't see you there. I'm Amélie Blanchard. Or Mel, Melly, Amé or whatever else you want to call me." She smiled shyly at the much older boy. "Who are you?"
    Sebastien Derosier
    Sebastien Derosier
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Sebastien Derosier Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:05 pm

sebastien nodded as the little girl told him her name, he wasn't quite paying much attention.

"Im Sebastien, Derosier." He said, not thinking. Everyone knew his father's last name. He internally scolded himself. He hid his emotions well, and had been a metamorphagus long enough so that hie appearance would not change with his emotions. Today his hair was red and orange at the back and his eyes were a vibrant teal.

(Sebs appearance http://lovebotdfforever.weebly.com/uploads/6/9/2/9/6929786/1243631_orig.jpg)
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Amélie Blanchard Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:09 pm

Mel's eyes automatically got wide at Sebastian's last name. "So your Dad's-?" She cut herself off. "Sorry, you probably don't want to talk about it. Um, so what year are you? You're obviously older than me. I'm a second year Angeliqué by the way." She was rambling a bit and she knew it, but she didn't know what else to say. She stopped talking, blushing again and kicking the stones of the path with a bare foot.
    Sebastien Derosier
    Sebastien Derosier
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Sebastien Derosier Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:16 pm

Sebastien smiled at the girls respect.

"yeh..my dad's the murderer. The guy who killed that doctor 6-7 years ago...yeh thats dad." he smiled sadly "i'm a sixth year prideux." he shuffled his feet. The talk of his dad made him feel sort of ill. The only person he had ever been this open with was marcel.
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Amélie Blanchard Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:21 pm

Mel looked at the ground. "Oh." She thought for a moment, then decided she didn't care and looked up smiling. "You know what? That's ok. I most definitely will not hold it against you. I like to hold back judgement if I can help it." She walked closer, so gracefully that she was almost dancing. "My brother's a fifth year Prideux. Ever heard of Alec Blanchard?"
    Sebastien Derosier
    Sebastien Derosier
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Sebastien Derosier Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:28 pm

Seb shrugged kind of. He didnt really talk to many people.

"heard of him yes. Seen him, maybe. Held up a conversation with him? meh not so much" he leaned into a tree cooly "Not because he's not cool, just im not too sociable."
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Amélie Blanchard Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:32 pm

Mel shrugged. "Can't know everything about everybody. So, where were you before Beauxbatons? I think I would have remembered seeing you around." She glanced at his outfit, hair, and eyes, smiling. "You're a little hard to miss." She walked even closer, stopping at polite conversation distance and hopping up to sit on a stone wall. She was now much closer to eyes level with him.
    Sebastien Derosier
    Sebastien Derosier
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Sebastien Derosier Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:35 pm

"well kid, you coulda seen me and not even known it. Im a metamorphagus. I like to change my appearance daily. It keeps the publicity down. People like to ask a lot of stupid questions. My dad's 'crime' has become a huge scandal back in Limousin. People ask me a lot of things I don't want to answer. So i don't want them to know what i look like." he spoke nonchalantly, like everything he rattled off was normal.
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Amélie Blanchard Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:38 pm

Mel looked at him with wide eyes again. "Cool," she murmmered. "I'd love to be a metamorphagus. I could change for different dances and stuff like that..." she trailed off, imagining the possibilities. Shaking her head, she returned to reality. "Anyway, that's tough. I'm sorry you had to go through that. It must have sucked."
    Sebastien Derosier
    Sebastien Derosier
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Sebastien Derosier Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:45 pm

Sebastien almost laughed when the younger girl made his perdicament sound like it were past tense.

"It hasn't stopped and,probably, never will. The press, they're like leeches kid. They don't stop draining one person till they're satisfied or find something better to focus their energy on. And in Limousin, there isn't much news..." he sighed quetly
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Amélie Blanchard Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:49 pm

Mel made a face. "No offense, but I'm glad I'm not you. The divorce is hard enough to deal with in private..." She clapped her hand over her mouth when she realized she'd said that out loud. She stared at her knees as she swung her feet back and forth. "Yeah, my parents are divorced. They fight a lot." She looked straight ahead, up at the sky, anywhere but at him. "It was pretty messy," she whispered. "And yet nothing compared to what you're going through.
    Sebastien Derosier
    Sebastien Derosier
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Sebastien Derosier Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:58 pm

"well for a normal person like you that is a pretty big deal" There was concern in Sebastiens voice "Sorry kiddo...My mum's dead...what drove my dad crazy" He gave the girl a smile "guess were friends, through misfortune" he held out his hand
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Amélie Blanchard Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:03 pm

The corner of Mel's mouth twitched up in a half smile. "I think you'll revise the 'normal' part of that statement later." She looked up a thin when he said his mum was dead. "As much as these words are hollow and useless and as much as I'm sure you've heard them before- I'm sorry. Sorry that you had to lose both parents." She grabbed his hand and shook. "I guess we are. Rather sad way to become friends, isn't it? I guess we'll just have to be happier later to make up for it, huh?"
    Sebastien Derosier
    Sebastien Derosier
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Sebastien Derosier Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:11 pm

He smiled when she shook his hand, and nodded quickly

"yeh i guess we will, huh? Just wait til you meet marcel.. he has been my best friend for about hmm..12 years...wow...its been so long. you dont really think about it but then it hits you. He's been my best friend for twelve years..
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Amélie Blanchard Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:14 pm

Mel looked up smiling. "Damn. I've only been alive for twelve years..." She frowned. "And I don't have a best friend. Guess I got too wrapped up in dancing. I don't really have a social life. Talking to people in class doesn't really count, does it?"
    Sebastien Derosier
    Sebastien Derosier
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Sebastien Derosier Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:23 pm

"i've counted it. If i didn't id seem sort of well, stand offish. I only speak...kindly...when i am spoken to...unless it's with marcel...he brings out the best in me" Sebastien smiled gently, a slight blush forming on his cheeks. It was rare when he let himself blush, and this was on accident
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Amélie Blanchard Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:26 pm

Mel smiled at him. "Well maybe I'll be able to bring that out in you too." She watched him blush and the way he smiled and something clicked into place. She sat up really straight on the wall and pointed at Seb with a huge smile on her face. "Oh my Merlin, you like him, don't you? You so do!"
    Sebastien Derosier
    Sebastien Derosier
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Sebastien Derosier Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:40 pm

Seb instantly blushed deeper at the child's accusition.

"NO! No i dont..not at all...hes just my bro...thats all" he said trying to play off his freak out, that didn't really help him at all. He really did like Marcel. It was impossible not to. He was beautiful, funny, smart...and crazy talented.
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Amélie Blanchard Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:45 pm

Mel's smile grew. "Lying!" she sang out. "You do, you do, I can see it in your face. I can see it, because- well, Mom and Dad used to look at each other like that." She got up and stood on the wall, doing a little dance as she sang, "Sebastian's in lo-ove. Sebastian's in lo-ove!" She dodged out of arm's reach, laughing. "I'm not stopping til you admit it. Sebastian's in lo-ove!"
    Sebastien Derosier
    Sebastien Derosier
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Sebastien Derosier Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:17 pm

Sebastien felt a glare darken on his face. He was so tempermental, and couldn't control it.

"SHUT UP!" he flamed. "NOBODY WAS SUPPOSED TO KNOW! I DON"T WANT ANYONE TO HEAR YOU!"

It was moments like these where he couldnt control his 'gift'. His hair turned a firey red that matched his eyes. He forced himself to calm down and one half of his hair went back to black "Sorry Ame.... i just loose control sometimes"
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Amélie Blanchard Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:51 pm

Mel jumped and fell off the wall when his hair flamed. "OWWWWW!!!!" she bitched from the other side, getting up and inspecting a scrape on her elbow. "Sorry, I didn't mean to embarrass you. At least I wasn't yelling a name." She hopped back up on the wall and looked at him. "Sorry. Really. I don't think my brain has the section that says 'Hey, you're annoying. Quit it.' It's really troublesome."
    Sebastien Derosier
    Sebastien Derosier
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Sebastien Derosier Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:39 am

Sebastien managed a small smile, looking at the cut on her elbow.

"Ooh sorry..lemme help" he summons a bandage quickly "Marce gets hurt...a lot. i carry these around almost everywhere." he puts it on her elbow "there we are" he sighs "it's not your fault. I just get a little over the top. I have a short fuse and i'm not really that good at hoaning my anger in."
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Amélie Blanchard Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:18 pm

Mel smiled at him. "Thanks. It's better already." She shrugged. "So it's both of our faults. We won't do it again. Hopefully." She grinned again. "So, what's the weirdest you've ever made yourself look like as a metamorphagus? I bet it was pretty strange."
    Sebastien Derosier
    Sebastien Derosier
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Sebastien Derosier Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:48 am

Sebastien had to think at her question. He liked everything he did... He didn't find any of it strange. So he rated by the most dirty looks.

"I did rainbow in my hair once..." he thought aloud "i don't really do much of the outrageous stuff like animal noses and such. I think it's slightly childish.."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:53 am