Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

the monster in me | belle transforms. [OPEN] (PG13.)

Belle Ballard
    Belle Ballard
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

the monster in me | belle transforms. [OPEN] (PG13.) Empty the monster in me | belle transforms. [OPEN] (PG13.)

Post by Belle Ballard Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:45 pm

Staggering a hell of a lot, Belle fell onto her hands and knees. "Fuck," she hissed, looking up at the night sky, clear as a pool, and wincing at the moon. It was full, and she was changing. She felt her spine start to contort in unnatural ways and she cried out from the pain. Her back arched as she coughed violently, throat starting to close up. She tried to catch her breath, to no avail, and continued her coughing fit. All the while, her clothes started to tear and her face too started to move and change.

The Angélique's arms grew in length and she felt her fingers start to curl, grabbing onto the grass subconsciously. The stench of fresh roses and wet grass met her nose, now snout, and she screamed again. It was a horrible smell, now she was so sensitive to everything, and she nearly threw up violently all over the floor.

If only she'd remembered to ask about that bloody wolfsbane potion, maybe she wouldn't be in excruciating pain. Or at least, she wouldn't be feeling herself going off her rocker. Her mind changed from that of a bog-standard human to that of a crazed beast, and she growled out. Still on all fours, the young girl let out a final cry/howl as she looked up at the moon through a new vision. Black and white, just as always.

She felt the throbbing throughout her body and growled, scratching at the ground in a vain attempt to stop herself ending up with bleeding scars. It wasn't much use: the change had caused her skin to tear enough. She kept repeating swears in her head, and running over the usual, trying to stay Belle Ballard as much as possible.

I am Belle Ballard. I am a fourteen year old girl. I am from France, and I am at Beauxbatons Academy of Magic. My family are dead, and I live with adoptive parents. I have only one friend, Amélie Blanchard. I am a werewolf, but I am going to stay sane. And FUCK THIS HURTS.

Attempts to keep herself from howling in pain and clawing at her arms were futile, and soon enough red blood was falling to the floor.

The last thing to run through her mind before she passed out was "Why can't I be normal?!"

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:59 am