Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

The Green Eyed Monster

Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

The Green Eyed Monster Empty The Green Eyed Monster

Post by Daniel Heartford Wed May 30, 2012 7:25 pm

Daniel stands by the lake, looking out over it's glassy surface. Silent tears dripped down his face. He felt, well horrible. He was aragorns boyfriend, yet he served him almost no purpose. Karma was practically loving gorn for him. Daniel felt like the third year when she was around. This sunken feeling, mixed with his ill feeling had been there for weeks. Everyday he felt himself growing weaker. He felt himself grow weak in his legs and he falls to his knees and sobs quietly into his hands. His hair was ungelled and hung slightly in his face. His bowtie was untied and his nice white dress shirt was left untucked. His grey vest was off center, buttons buttoned through the wrong holes. His black pants wrinkled and not neatly pleated like the usualy were. his nice scarf lay in a heap on the ground next to him.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

The Green Eyed Monster Empty Re: The Green Eyed Monster

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed May 30, 2012 7:33 pm

Casey was walking along the shore of the Lake, as she liked to do when she spotted Daniel slumped on the ground, crying. She felt strong sadness and envy as she hurried over.

Kneeling beside him, Casey put a gentle hand on his back. "Hey Daniel, what's wrong?" she asked softly. She brushed his hair back from his face, knowing Daniel would hate himself for appearing this way any other time. She rebuttoned his vest correctly and picked his scarf up from the ground, winding it around his neck. She continued rubbing soothign circles on his back and produced a tissue from her pocket, handing it to him.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Wed May 30, 2012 7:37 pm

He opens his mouth to speak, but he couldn't. The depression had gotten to him. He wanted gorn to hug him on his own for once, without daniel having to hug him first. He wanted him to hold his hand and comfort him. He wanted gorny to be the one here with him now, reassuring him. Sure daniel loved casey, like a sister. She wasnt gorn though. He sobs harder burring his face into her shoulder, unable to speak. He knew he was going to end up in the hospital wing. Would aragorn notice? the thought brought more tears. Karma was okay and all, he just wished shed move on to one of her other 'pets' and leave gorny be..
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed May 30, 2012 7:40 pm

Casey nodded sadly, believing she understood a little of what was going on. "I'm not exactly the one you wanted to see, am I?" she asked softly. "I'm sorry, I'll have to do for now." She hugged him and worked on soothing him. She used her influence over emotions to battle back his depression until it was more under control.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Wed May 30, 2012 7:44 pm

He sniffles a little with a sad shake of his head. "n-no.... n-no offence c-casey i-i was b-being silly th-thinking he would sh-show up here...." another quiet sniffle "h-hes probably with h-her r-right now...... wh-what am i casey? he has karma....wh-where does ththis put me? i l-love him more th-then she ever could.." he gets dizzy again but surpresses it. He wanted to be strong. He knew thats what aragorn looked for. Daniel was too feminine and he knew it. He wanted gorn to love him as much as he loved karma.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed May 30, 2012 7:48 pm

Casey shook her head. "None taken. And you have every right to expect him here." She assuemed 'he' was Aragorn. "And if he prizes Karma more than you, he's even more of an idiot than I thought at first. I'm not sure she knows how to love back. You obviously deserve him more. And I'll help his realize it if you want?"
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Wed May 30, 2012 7:53 pm

Daniel looks down at his lap, tears falling onto his pants. He trembles slightly, he didn't know if it was his sickness or depression or a combination of the two. "h-how would you do that casey? she has him wrapped around her little finger. i try so hard. she seems to best me in his mind. All he has done is barely brush his lips against my cheek. i have seen the aftermath of their little 'get togethers' he has hickies. he tries to hide them from me but im too smart for that." daniel feels his eyelids grow heavy but he forces them open, he had to hold on for a while longer. he may be drained, but he still had a small ember of hope left over from the flame that ignited inside him from that slight peck in the astronomy tower. it had dwindled so much but that one ember of hope remained
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed May 30, 2012 7:58 pm

Casey smiled grimly. "I've seen what a bitch Karma can be and definitely gotten jibes from her myself. I hope to make Aragorn see that side of her too and then he'll be put off. He would realize how awesomely amazing you are and come back to you." She paused, then added hesitantly, 'You do know that he might be quite literally addicted to her, right? She's half Vampire and when she bites a guy, she sends him endorphins. They're addicting."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Wed May 30, 2012 8:04 pm

Daniel looks away "i know that, i am no fool. he raves about it, she brags about it. And casey, i dont want to seem desperate, i just hope he wakes up before its too late..." he leans against a rock and shudders, knowing his time concious was limited now. he could feel it creep through him. Nausea, dizzyness, groggyness. He felt like he was going to die. He knew he wouldn't. He couldn't. He needed to prove so many things to so many people. Especially aragorn. Tear start to slip down his face as he starts to fade into unconciousness.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed May 30, 2012 8:09 pm

Casey sighs. "Yeah. I was afraid of that. I'm totally knocking sense into his thick head. I know you're not desperate." She reeled back a bit as Daniel experienced a wide range of emotions, most having to do with getting sick. She put a hand to her head as he became unconscious. "Well this isn't good. Come on, let's go to the Hospital Wing." She stood up and levitated him, starting up the long walk towards the Hospital Wing for the second time, the first being with Alex. How many times would she have to make this walk?
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Wed May 30, 2012 8:12 pm

The last thing daniel conciously felt was being levitated. His head filled with thoughts and hi muttered the name of the one he wanted to be there too. "aragorn....." he wimpers slightly "please.....i.....i...." then everything was black. his breath uneven

(OOC: you wanna start the new thread?)
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed May 30, 2012 8:14 pm

(OOC Sure. I'll tell you when I've posted.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 1:46 pm