Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Green Finch and Linnet Bird

Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Green Finch and Linnet Bird Empty Green Finch and Linnet Bird

Post by Daniel Heartford Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:11 pm

Daniel sits in the library reading a book that he had just randomly plucked off a shelf. As irony would have it, it was about vampires. He sighs as he reads on. Aunt Tish should really take a look here. shes much too open about what she is. Daniel pushes his hair back and continues reading. He is dressed in a pair of red plaid pants, a white dress shirt, black ankle boots, a red necktie, and a dark grey hooded vest that aunt tish had gotten for him. all the clothing she purchased him had a hood of some sort. He was so wrapped up in the book he didn't hear someone enter
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Green Finch and Linnet Bird Empty Re: Green Finch and Linnet Bird

Post by Caleb List Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:21 pm

Caleb was in the library trying to find a book to read. He couldn't find anything. He kept looking around until he found one on a book of spells. Caleb needed to refresh his memory on some spells and look for new spells to learn. Caleb grabbed it and walked to find a table. Caleb saw a kid who was in Hufflepuff and he looked younger then him. He walked over.

"You mind if I sit here" Caleb asked.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:28 pm

daniel nods "nono go right ahead." He looks up at him. he was resonably attractive-no he wouldnt let anyone or anything ome between he and aragorn. He cracks his knuckles and goes back to the book "so tell me, have you taken flying this term?"
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:18 pm

Caleb nodded. "Thanks" he took a seat across from the kid. Caleb opened up his book and read the first page when he asked him a question. "No, I didn't, I don't no why but I just didn't feel like it I guess" Caleb said to him. "By the way I'm Caleb List" Caleb introduced himself while reading his book.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:32 pm

Daniel barely glances up, "daniel heartford." he sees ther glance that he got from lurch, his aunts feline watch dog. He rolls his eyes. "nici eu nu le place acest băiat. Eu iubesc Gorny ştiţi că Lurch. Acest tip este prea linistit oricum. deci nu genul meu" his voice is a barely audible whisper so that caleb wont over hear
    (OOC: the little messenger felines only uunderstand romanian, the little blurb daniel just had translates to 'no i do not like this boy. i love Gorny you know that Lurch. This guy is too quiet anyway. so not my type')
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:18 pm

Caleb nodded to him. Caleb then heard him whisper in a different language. Caleb got bits and pieces. Caleb then smirked at that. He liked Angel and he was straight. "Don't worry Daniel, like a girl named Angel" Caleb said loud enough for just Daniel too hear.

(OOC: Caleb likes Angel LaRue, Caleb is not quiet, he is in a library Razz)
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:09 pm

Daniel blinkes shocked "i was not saying that i liked you i was just saying that i..ugh nevermind i have a boyfriend and as for you with angel im glad." the cat appears to smirk and daniel just glares at it, no words.
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:20 pm

Caleb sees his shocked expression while reading the book of spells. Caleb tries not to smirk when he goes all nervous or something like that. Caleb looked up and held his hand up to stop him. "Daniel, I was just messing with you, you have a boyfriend I get it, by the mood behind the words are you afraid of becoming just friends with males" Caleb asked curiously.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:36 pm

He blushes. What a foolish notion "thats innacurate, i have pleanty of male friends" it was alie, almost all of his friends were female, except for adam larue and they almost dated once. it was hard for him to fit in with men, completely different, like they're a different specoes from him.
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:42 pm

Caleb looked at him and watched him lie threw his teeth. "Okay, if you have male friends then why are you lying right now" Caleb said to him. "I have a gift, it's called, calling a liar out on a lie. I'm very good at telling when people lie to me or to someone else" Caleb said to him. "You're afraid to become friends with males. Why" Caleb asked.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:45 pm

"look im not afraid to do anything, yes im shy but i date boys it's hard for me to be friends with them because i don't connect with them like that okay? why are you so interested in me?" he feels himself tense up, he barely knew this guy
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:48 pm

Caleb looked at him and nodded. "Fair enough" Caleb said to him. Caleb looked at him. "There's really nothing to it, go up to someone, ask them to hang out, boom instant friends" Caleb said to Daniel. Caleb then shrugged. "Never met a gay person before" Caleb said to him.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:16 pm

daniel shifts in his seat "well now youhave i guess..." he really had no idea how to continue here, this was awkward this boy appeared older, and he was questioning him. he didn't like that at all. it wierded him out.
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:15 am

Caleb nodded. He sensed his nervousness or awkwardly. Caleb then looked around and then thought about it. He nodded and got up. He walked a couple feet away and walked back over. "Hi, I'm Caleb, nice to meet you" Caleb held his hand out to him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:39 pm