Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Ice Cream Overload (Aimee and Gene)

Ice Cream Overload (Aimee and Gene) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ice Cream Overload (Aimee and Gene)

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 12:05 pm

"True... It is funny, really. About half the town are wizards and witches... Yeh... Sigh..." Gene looked sadly at the photograph.

"This man," He pointed at one of the friendly looking ones in the photo, "He was killed in a Death Eater raid along with my parents. He was a good man." Gene's voice almost broke but he reined it in.

"Well... The neighbourhood there is very nice, but there's just the problem of distance to the nearest city. I guess its why I live in this neat little town in the first place..." Gene smiled.

"Oh, I like any sweet things. Keeps my mind off things."

Ice Cream Overload (Aimee and Gene) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ice Cream Overload (Aimee and Gene)

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 12:10 pm

Aimee was happy until Gene started to tell her about one of the men in the village dying in the Death Eater attack that took his parents, she bit her lip and was really not comforted by the amount of fighting and death that seemed to surround this area.

"I see...a lot of people die here don't they..."

She replied in a voice lower than a whisper thoughts of her own Twins Death creeping into her mind again.

"I never saw the appeal of living in a big city, it's noisy and crowded and with apparition you could just bring yourself to a city but live far away from it."

Frowning lightly she ate another brownie staring at the table.

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 12:16 pm

"Nah... That was years back, when You-Know-Who was in charge. They called it a purge of wizard kind, for our town was rallying around Harry Potter. They came, some of us stayed to hold them back, so the others could flee. He and my parents were the few." Gene smiled sadly, and picked up a brownie.

"You should live there! We could be like neighbours! Then, there will be those annual cake fights, snowball wars. It is really good! The fresh air..." Gene said happily.

"Winter Break is coming... I can take you there if you want! Oh yerr... There are the occasional problems of bears though."

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 12:23 pm

Aimee smiled gently at Gene and looked up from her gaze on the table, tracing her fingers along some of the dints in the table top she hummed happily thinking about all of the good times that she could have here, if it was true there was no more violence.

"I might just take you up on that offer Gene, that is if you don't mind having to see this ugly mug again."

She laughed happily and took another spoonful of her bubblegum flavour ice cream eating it slowly while flicking the pages of the book he had given her, settling on a large mansion house and smirking.

"Wow, that's a nice place, but personally, I've always wanted a little cottage to settle down in, like a tudor one...you know much about the Tudors? It's one of my favourite periods of history..."

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 12:34 pm

"No troubles at all! We welcome foreign faces! In fact, our town is so small populated, that everyone will come out to meet you! And they will lower prices if they know your my friend." Gene said cheerfully.

"I'm more into the twentieth century history... Like World Wars and all you know? You underwent muggle education?" Gene asked curiously.

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 12:37 pm

Aimee nodded her head respectfully at Gene and snapped the book shut laying it on the table away from the little drips of ice cream left there from another patron using the booth before her.

"Oh really? I know a little bit about World War 2 from my Grandad because he was evactuated in it but besides that I don't know much."

With a soft smile Aimee shook her head:

"No no, I did not, not past Primary School age but I found that I had an interest in that area of history and just bought books and visited heratige properties over the years, tell me, how did you become interested in that area of history?"

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 12:42 pm

"You're talking to a person who was educated in MIT, and Hogwarts." Gene smiled.

"I was into History in a muggle University, and graduated in both. Oh well, my history was into the Twentieth Century, war and others. I like history, because..." Gene laughed.

"It is an easy subject for me, I guess. You? Why are you into the Tudors?"

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 12:47 pm

Aimee grinned and she tucked a strand of her blonde hair behind her ear, she liked the whole educated guy thing, she wished that she had managed to get to university and she might still go but Aimee now had other things to deal with...

"Wow! You must be really smart to learn magic and go to university at the same time!"

Popping another brownie into her mouth Aimee glanced over at Gene and cocked her head to one side wondering if she should tell him the real reason.

"We have a few artifacts passed down through the generations relating to the Tudors, as soon as my mother told me I was there reaserching it, but, I'm interested in Egyptian history too, all the gods just fasincate me."

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 12:55 pm

"Hmm... Well... When I was a kid, which was not too long ago," Gene coughed, "When Hogwarts gave winter breaks, I was in the Muggle world, studying. Then, oh well... I'm dumb, by the way." Gene smiled.

After Gene heard about the artifacts, he stood up, and bowed.

"Her highness Tudor, may I please have another brownie?" Gene said jokingly, and laughed.

"It is really interesting though, such a family history. I'm still digging out mine, it is a bit confused."

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 1:02 pm

"Nah ah!"

Aimee shook her head when Gene said that he was dumb, from what she had seen he was a very smart man, it didn't have to be in acedemics but he seemed to have common sense and a lot of smarts when it came to reading a person.

"You're not dumb, you're very bright, maybe you just can't see it."

Poking Genes nose Aimee smiled lightly at him and picked up a brownie holding it out to him.

"Of course you may kind sir. Oh and thats the fun of finding out, the satisfaction of when it's no longer confused but when it makes sense besides I had Kendra helping me."

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 1:13 pm

"I mean, records show my family fled from Russia to avoid Communism into Switzerland. Then, we have records of my family becoming generals in Australia! So, it gets funny." Gene shook his head.

"Oh yes, look me up at this address. It's the town entrance. First day of Winter Break. Remember! I got a meeting with our Minister of Magic, remember! Goodbye, Aimee. Oh yes!" Gene turned around again.

"If you need help, contact me in Hogwarts." And he ran off.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:11 am