Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Seven Shades of Crazy

Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Seven Shades of Crazy - Page 3 Empty Re: Seven Shades of Crazy

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:37 pm

Casaey grinned. "Friends are for being in the jail cell next to you screaming 'THAT WAS AWESOME, LET'S DO IT AGAIN.' That's exactly what friends are for. Thanks for wanting to be there though, it's great." She grimaced. "Yeah, just cause they're idiots doesn't mean they're easy to deal with. Idiots are worse because you can't use logic with them."

Casey rolled her eyes. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure no one wants to be like your dad. So you should be safe. If he turns out stupid, I'll kick his ass for you." She shook her head. "Oh it's a ball," she said sarcastically."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:51 am

Quinn bursted out in a fit of laughter. "Ah, yes friends are for when the other gets put in jail and the other seduces the guards and breaks them out and watch from the sidelines when the guards realize their asses got played" Quinn replied. Quinn nodded to agree with her. "Agreed".

Quinn snorted. "Trust me, you will have back up in case he does but I know for a fact he won't" Quinn was sure of it. Quinn smiled at her next comment.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:33 am

Casey smiled, then laughed. "Agreed! Haven't heard that one before, but it's certainly very true. I'm trusting the seducing part to you, you'd probably be better at it than me. I'd just get my ass thrown in jail next to yours most likely."

Casey gave Quinn a high five. "It's a plan, but I'm glad you think it won't be necessary."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:36 am

Quinn just laughed at her. "Oh yes I totally agree with you. I also think that if that ever happens, we will have to do that" Quinn said. "But, let's try not to actually do that".

Quinn nodded. "Oh I know" she smiled.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:37 pm

Casey pretended to pout. "No? You don't want to get thrown into jail. You're no fun," she complained in a fake whiny voice, then burst into laughter. "Alright, fine," she said through giggles. "I promise I won't purposely get us thrown in jail... Anytime soon."

Casey smiled back. "Excellent."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:13 pm

Quinn laughed at Casey. "Yeah, it would be pretty nasty, all those people watching you pee, yeah nasty" Quinn said. Quinn couldn't contain her giggles at what Casey said. "Alright, deal" she shook her head.

Quinn smiled. "So how are you and your boyfriend" Quinn asked.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:21 pm

Casey laughed. "Wow, you would think of that. I was just thinking of all the guys we'd have to teach not to mess with us." She sighed dramatically. "It takes so long to train them well. You just can't have them in the house until they're properly house broken."

Casey sighed and ran a hand through her hair. "Confusing," she answered shortly, before elaborating. "Liam's disappeared, I have no idea where he's gone. And I met a new guy named James. Things could be so easy with him, if I didn't still like Liam. I don't know whether to hold on or let go anymore."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:30 pm

Quinn nodded. "Hey, I like my own space and I like to sleep in late" Quinn replied to her as it was obvious. Quinn laughed after Casey stopped speaking. "Oh yes it does, but we could also train them in blood, sweat, and tears" she added.

Quinn thought about who she was talking about until she realized. "Another Slytherin" Quinn asked amused. "Well I don't know what to say, I've been with the same person since last year and I've never liked or loved another person before or after him. It's always going to be Tobias" Quinn explained. "Tell me how they both make you feel".
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:50 pm

Casey rolled her eyes, laughing. "I got used to sharing space a long time ago and I never much was one for sleeping in. I don't need a ton of sleep to function." She laughed again. "But of course, how else would we get the lesson to stick?"

Casey's lips quirked up in a tiny smile. "Yes. I seem to have a thing for Slytherins, but only the non-evil ones." She smiled sadly. "You're lucky. I thought that was me and Liam, but he left and now I don't know anymore." She shrugged helplessly. "I'll let you know when I figure it out. The only thing is with Liam, we were more flirtatious and passionate. James would be more like loving my best friend and being with him was just kind of... easy. Not that being with Liam wasn't, but, well, I have to be with Liam."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:31 pm

Quinn snorted and sighed. "Oh I do, I need to stay in shape and everything" Quinn said. "But I always loved sleep, I don't know why but I do" Quinn replied. "Well we grab something sharp and beat them with it" Quinn joked. She had nothing and wanted to be funny.

Quinn laughed. "Non-evil ones? Doesn't your adopted brother date a Malfoy" Quinn asked. Quinn smiled. "Yeah, I guess I am but you will be to if you find someone who will treat you right" Quinn explained. Quinn nodded in understanding. "You don't have to be, you want to be. If you love Liam then you love him, but you can't keep waiting around for him, eventually you will have to let him go. But if you can't then don't. You deserve the best".
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:50 pm

Casey smiled. "Same. We'll stay in shape by beating guys' butts." She shrugged. "Most people do, I'm just weird." She laughed. "Yeah, sharp objects are very persuasive. That'll definitely get it to stick."

Casey smiled. "Yeah, they're really cute. Neither of them is evil though, so it's ok. I actually kind of like Jamie, she's pretty cool, even if she insists she's a bitch." She sighed. "Yeah, I'm trying. I hope I'll get there soon." She ran a hand agitatedly through her hair again. "I do love him, but I'm starting to love James too. I don't know what to do. And I know I can't wait my whole life for one person, but how long is too long to wait? I just don't know anymore."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:50 pm

Quinn laughed. "Now that's the spirit" Quinn joked. Quinn rolled her eyes at Casey's comment. "You're not weird, well not really but hey" she shrugged. Not being weird would make Casey, not herself. Quinn nodded. "As long as you handle those objects" Quinn wasn't good around those kind of objects, not since they were used on her once or twice.

Quinn grinned. She was happy for Casey. "Well that's good then, they aren't evil which is a shock but yeah. Well you know how Malfoy's are, they like being the badest Slytherins" Quinn replied. Quinn felt for her friend, she knew she was having a hard time. "Yes true, you can't wait forever, but who do you love more, thats the question".
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:11 pm

Casey just raised one eyebrow and gave her friend a disbelieving looking. "I'm not weird, hmmm? Quinn, if I wasn't weird, I wouldn't be me, of course I'm weird!" She shrugged. "I'm sure I could figure it out in a pinch," she said seriously.

Casey laughed lightly. "I suppose it is a bit of a shock, isn't it? Whoever knew that the snakes had a couple good ones hiding in there?" She smiled thoughtfully. "You know, maybe you're a little off. The Malfoys certainly like acting like the baddest Slytherins, but they aren't really. I mean Draco was good deep down, so who knows?" She gave Quinn a helpless look. "Ach, if I knew how to answer that question, I wouldn't be having this problem. How do you measure who you love more? For an Empath, I've got the worst handle on my own emotions of anyone I've ever seen!"
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:11 pm

Quinn laughed at her friend's reaction. "Yes you're weird but you aren't as weird as you think. You're actually the funny weird kind of person" Quinn said. Quinn nodded. "Good, I don't really like to touch sharp objects that much" Quinn said.

Quinn nodded. "Oh yes, I will definitly agree with that. Trust me, good Slytherins are hard to find" Quinn teasingly gave her a wink. Quinn sighed. "Yes, but like you said, they like to act like they're. But you never know who can be playing you, so be careful" Quinn replied. Quinn sighed. "Okay, well before Tobias, I dated this guy, briefly. I never really had that much trust, trusting people after my father, I only trust my mother. Anyway, when I dated him, we dated for a couple months but I knew it wasn't real love. After the second month it lost it's spark but when we broke up, I didn't care. When I came to Beauxbatons and I met Tobias, everything changed. I felt like I could trust him, I wanted to change everything about me because he was special, he still is. We've been dating for almost two years and I couldn't be happier. At first we were a little rocky but that was because I didn't really know what love was and I didn't trust people. But now I'm starting to open up to letting people in but still working on it" Quinn explained.

"No one ever knows what love is until they know they have it with someone. I know I'm completely in love with Tobias and that's why I'm going to change so we can be together" Quinn continued.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:40 pm

Casey rolled her eyes, grinning. "Alright then, if you insist. I still think I'm weird, but I agree that it's a good weird. I like being weird and I'm glad you like me being weird." She looked at Quinn worriedly, but answered light heartedly. "Well that is going to make cooking difficult, isn't it?"

Casey laughed at Quinn's wink. "Well I think I found a few good apples, so let's not rain on my parade, hmmm?" She shrugged, unfazed. "Ah, but my dearest Frenchie you are forgetting my built in radar," she said, gesturing to her head. "It's not very easy to play me Quinn, trust me." She nodded. "Well I'm glad you and Tobias have each other," she said quietly. Adding a smile, she said, "And I fully expect to be invited to the wedding by the way."

In her head, she added It would be that easy for me, if I only loved one of them.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:47 pm

Quinn shrugged. "No problem. It's always good to be different from most people. Being weird is a great quality for you and you'd just be... Normal if you change your weirdness" Quinn exclaimed. Quinn snorted. "I use sharp objects when I need to, like cooking, but I don't use them if I don't. I have to much bad experiance for that".

Quinn held her hands up in defense. "Alright with me" Quinn smirked. Quinn nodded. "Right, almost forgot" Quinn replied to the English girl. The Frenchie, as Casey put it nodded. "Doesn't mean I can't try" Quinn teased a little. Quinn smiled bashfully. "I am to" she said. Quinn laughed. "You will be in the wedding if you want" Quinn grinned.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:56 pm

Casey nodded, raising an eyebrow and smirking. "Yes Quinn, normal is the opposite of weird, good job," she said as slowly as if she was talking to a mentally disabled person, though she was clearly only teasing gently. Finally, Casey gave up trying to seem nonchalant about it. "Quinn, what happened to make you that way?"

Casey smiled. "Thanks ever so darling," she said, grinning. She rolled her eyes. "I guess most of my friends do after a while. Forget I mean. It's not exactly like I go around advertising it." She stuck her tongue out. "Be prepared to fail then," she teased back. Casey bounced up and down, clapping her hands excitedly. "Really? You mean it? Oh my gosh, that would be so cool! Just out of curiosity, are you getting changed before or after the wedding do you think? Cause I'd choose after so you're not tempted to eat the guests. Love you and all, but not that much." She grinned to show she was teasing.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:10 pm

Quinn rolled her eyes. "Smart ass" she said to Casey with a grin. This is why she liked Casey, she wasn't afraid to be herself. Quinn knew that question was coming. Quinn sighed and lifted up the side of her shirt to show Casey the scar. "See that? That is from a knife my dad stabbed me with when I was 6, he left me to bleed and I ended up going to the hospital and my mom had to lie but the people knew something was going on" Quinn explained. "When he found me again in the summer before I started this year, he sliced me a few times with a knife, I ended up going to a healer and they healed the wounds and I have no scar but this happened years ago so it stayed with me".

"No problem" Quinn smirked. Quinn shrugged. "Yes but it's better for you to be kept a secret. The other side, the one that wants to go against the innocent will try to get you, if they think you're useful" Quinn explained. Quinn accepted the challenge. "I'll accept that as a challenge my friend" Quinn teased. Quinn had to giggle when she saw Casey bouncing up and down. "Yes you can. As for the changing thing, not sure yet, all I know is that I want to be changed after school" Quinn said. Quinn never thought about that. "Now that you mention it, that would be bad" Quinn replied. "Awe, that's sweet, the same applies to you".
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:21 pm

Casey grinned back. "Yep," she agreed happily, but she sobered as Quinn told her tale. She nodded. "I can understand that feeling," she said. She touched a long thin scar on her left arm. "Wall," she said briefly in explanation. Her finger moved to her right cheekbone. "Kinfe. People suck sometimes, don't they?" She leaned over and put an arm around her friend. "But we'll always have each other to count on, right?" she said encouragingly.

Casey nodded. "I usually don't tell people until I know they won't turn on me or if I feel bad for not telling them. But if you're talking about the Mafia, they'll never have me. Not after I lost my sister to them. I'd prefer to stay out of this all together if possible, but I know it might not be. I'd choose Aurors." She was unafraid to declare her side to her friend. Either she accepted it or she didn't. Casey's eyes sparkled with fun now. "I'd be disappointed if you didn't." She grinned. "See, logic is buried deep in there somewhere. I knew it!" She beamed.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:32 pm

Quinn rolled her eyes and grinned but she didn't respond though. Quinn looked at the scar that Casey showed her. "What happened to your arm, if you don't mind telling me" Quinn asked. Quinn nodded. "Yup" she nodded. "Of course we'll always have each other to count on" Quinn placed her arm around Casey as well.

Quinn nodded. "Well that is understandable. I would agree with you 100%. Yeah, on one sense I would join the Mafia just so I can track down my dad and murder him but I refuse to be anything like them. Besides, I would rather be on the Auror side" Quinn explained. Quinn laughed at Casey's response. "Of course you would, but I'd hate to ruin the dress" Quinn teased. Quinn shook her head amused with Casey. "What will I do with you" she asked.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:38 pm

Casey shrugged. "Got shoved," she said briefly. "They were bigger, stronger, older, and there were more of them. I don't stand a chance." She touched the back of her head for a moment. "I had a damn big bruise back here too." She grinned. "And that's why we're awesome."

Casey nodded. "Besides, who needs the Mafia to do that? There are plenty of ways to do that without involving them. And they come with less loyalties. You know what, we'll just make our own side, the QuinnandCasey side and it will be the best one." She pouted playfully. "Ah, you're no fun." She shrugged. "I don't know, let me run wild until you have to break me out of either Azkaban or Furmage's?"
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:43 pm

Quinn nodded. "Who shoved you, I will attack them for you" Quinn asked being honest. Quinn pretended to gasp. "Now it's hard to believe that you couldn't take them on. I'm shocked" Quinn teased. "But sorry that happened to you" she said. "Ouch". "Oh yes we are" Quinn smiled.

Quinn shrugged. "I don't know, they always find the people they want so I was just hoping to find him but you're right we could find him our own way, easy as that. Who said I was going to trust them?" Quinn asked. "That would be the winning side, I would love it" Quinn smiled. "Yeah, well life isn't always about fun" Quinn replied. Quinn laughed at her. "Okay, I will do my best".
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:26 pm

Casey shook her head. "They're in America and I don't want to be bothered with them anymore. I just want to leave them in the past, where they belong." She smiled crookedly at Quinn and held up her hands defensively. "I know, I know. But unfortunately I was not as kick ass then as I am now." She shrugged. "It happened, it was always going to happen, it won't happen again. That's all I need."

Casey nodded fiercely, grinning. "We're witches for Merlin's sake, we can do this on our own. Besides," she said, grinning wickedly. "If people are difficult, I can just make them want to do what we need them to do." She grinned, more normaly now. "Hell yes it will." Casey rolled her eyes and stuck out her tongue. "Yes it is," she shot back. She grinned. "Thanks, it would mean a lot to me."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:06 pm

Quinn nodded. "Well, if you say to leave them there, then I will, but I will get them if they come after you again" Quinn said. Quinn fake gasped. "Now that is such a shock" Quinn shook her head. Quinn nodded with a smile on her face. "Now that is the spirit. Later, we can dance on all their graves" Quinn winked and smiled.

Quinn sighed and replied to her new found friend. "Yes I know but like I said, he isn't easy to find. We could do that but where would be the fun of making him pay" Quinn asked. Quinn laughed. "Oh we all know it will be, we should make a sign up sheet" Quinn joked. "I'll take your word for it". "No problem".
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:44 am

Casey shook her head. "I doubt they will. Hopefully, they grew up since then. Merlin, they're out in the world now, they'd be 19." She grinned and playfully shoved Quinn. "Shut up, I can still kick your ass now," she teased, grinning. She laughed. "Ok, sounds like a plan!"

Casey grinned wickedly again. "Oh no, I wasn't talking about him. I'm talking about anyone stupid enough to withold info from us about where he is." She grinned normally again. "It'll be full in five minutes, definitely. We might need several." She chuckled.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:53 am