Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Things happen for a reason

Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Things happen for a reason Empty Things happen for a reason

Post by Thomas Gilbert Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:55 am

Thomas walked out of his boring room and down to the common room. He looked around to see only one kid there but they were too busy being a nerd to look up. Thomas rolled his eyes. 'Homework was mean't to be done before class' Thomas thought. Thomas looked at a book that was open and sighed. "Who the hell reads these days" Thomas asked himself. He heard a noise and watched as the only person in here besides himself got up and left the common room, with a smile on their face. It caused him to roll his eyes.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Things happen for a reason Empty Re: Things happen for a reason

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:17 am

Tabi had just returned from the lake and was pissed off. How dare he break up with me, who gave him that permission? Tabi knew deep down that this needed to be done, but she was the one that was suppose to break up with him.

Apparently he met a girl there that he seemed to have a connection with. Once again her sister was right but she was never going to admit it too her.

Walking into the common room she slammed open the door causing it to slam into the wall. Tabi did not notice that anyone else was in the room so she screamed and through herself on the couch mumbling to herself.

"What kind of person breaks up with someone over owl, I swear when I see him again I am going to hex his bits off. No one breaks up with me and gets away with it."
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:57 pm

Thomas was interrupted by someone slamming the door. Well he wasn't the only one in the common room anymore. He watched as she screamed and he nodded. "Bad break up I'm guessing" Thomas looked at her. He got a good look at her. She looked younger than him by maybe a year and she had blonde hair. He's seen her around but never talked to her.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:39 am

Tabi looked up to notice that their was someone else in the room and it almost irritated her. No one else was suppose to hear her rantings.

"Geez lets give the smart guy a prize why don't we." Tabi spat

"How dare he have the nerve to break up with me for another girl, I was suppose to break up with him first." Tabi continued to spat

Tabi was just pissed off and was not sure if what she was saying was making any sense. Why was so so pissed anyway? She wanted to break up with him anyway.
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:30 am

Thomas looked at her and scoffed. "Well I wouldn't be smart if you didn't basically scream that you hated your ex for everyone in the entire house of Slytherin to hear the problem going on with you" Thomas said to her. He had a sister, he knew how to deal with this kind of thing.

Thomas looked at her and didn't know if he should continue to talk or not. "Well, who are you talking about and why don't you kick his ass" Thomas suggested to her.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:38 am

Tabi glared a little, "Well like the people in Slytherin really care about my life. Besides I didn't think anyone was in here." Tabi said a little more calmly.

"Well I would love nothing more than to kick his arse, but he is currently in Russia." Tabi looked up at him, "His name is Ivano Raymono, he used to go here."

Tabi was just fuming
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:46 am

Thomas just shrugged at the younger girl. "Gossip is gossip, people like to talk and twist things around in a way that will come back to the owner of the gossip and will make them mad" Thomas replied.

Thomas looked at her with a confused you. "You're dating a Russian or is he a exchange student or something since I remember hearing that this school goes to Durmstrang" Thomas asked trying to get it. Thomas never heard of the boy she said.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:49 am

Tabi looked at the guy and scoffed, "Well last time I checked I don't give a shite about what other people think."

Tabi couldn't believe she was just dumping on this guy she had not even found out what his name was.

"Yes, he is an exchange student. His father wanted him to learn the dark arts."

Tabi caught herself playing with her hair, something she was noticing that she had been doing a lot.

"He isn't worth my time anyway. I should have known better after the summer."
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:01 pm

Thomas mentally rolled his eyes. "I see that" Thomas replied.

Thomas snorted at that. "What? The Hogwarts dark arts class wasn't enough or something" Thomas shook his head amused on this.

Thomas nodded. "Well things happen for a reason, maybe you both were mean't to end up like this, maybe you should just try and be happy with someone else, considering he did that" Thomas suggested. He wasn't good with this kind of drama, that's why he was so protective of his sisters.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:06 am

Tabi happened to notice this guy roll his eyes at her. If she wasn't pissed at the moment she might actually find his behavior interesting. Hell she might even notice that he was cute.

"We have a dark arts class here, I know we have defence against them.". Tabi just looked at the guy, maybe he knew something she didn't.

"Well maybe I. Would be happy with someone else, anyone you have in mind?" Tabi smiled up at him. "Don't have many beaten down my door."
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:28 pm

Thomas looked at her. "Yes, you do know that there is a class called dueling, that there you duel people with spells" Thomas said to her. Was it him or was he the only one that got that dueling class was sort of something like dark arts magic, but you can't really use that here.

Thomas shrugged. "I don't know, I'm a dude, you're a girl, girls usually either break up or get dumbed by a guy and go out and find a new one, I could really careless" Thomas shrugged and sat down on the couch and proped his feet up on the table in front of him.

"Who the hell are you anyway" Thomas asked.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:44 pm

Tabi smirked at him, "I suppose dueling could count some what, but once again that is more like a defense class."

Tabi watched him plot down next to her and place his feet on the table so she placed her feet up on the table too. Tabi could not help but look the guy up and down when he commented about being a dude,

"I would have to agree you are diffidently a dude." Not a bad looking one either Tabi thought to herself.

"Well I guess I have never had to look for another guy, there has always been him." Tabi sighed, how could she be so stupid, 15 yrs old and only had one boyfriend how dumb was that.

"I would be Tabi, who the hell are you?" Tabi returned
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:19 am

Thomas nodded. "Dueling is dueling, it may not be dark arts but at least you can use magic against someone else" Thomas shrugged to her.

Thomas simply nodded to her. "It beats being a girl and having to deal with drama, like getting cheated on, having friends who stab you in the back, and oh lets not forget my personal favorite. Breaking a nail, the shame" Thomas mocked. He still remembered when Alex broke one, she just wouldn't shut up.

Thomas couldn't help but laugh. "That's funny" Thomas said to her. "You're a damn Slytherin, if you want something go up to it and demand a date or something" Thomas exclaimed.

Thomas smirked at her. "I am Thomas" he replied. "Tabi, that name sounds familiar, do you know an Alex" Thomas asked.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:09 am

Tabi had to smirk, "That would be my favorite past time, using magic on other people. So I guess you would be right in that aspect."

Tabi laughed a little as he went through the list of his idea of woman drama, "Wow I take it you have been around a lot of girl drama. Well this fit about Ivano is about my extent of drama. I hex first ask later.". Tabi looked at her hands for a moment, "I like to keep my nails short so I don't have to worry about it."

Tabi listened to what he was saying and come with a smirk across her face, "Well if that is the way you think about things, fine. I think you need to come with me for a drink on next hogsmeade."

To be honest Tabi this was the first guy she had talked to so why not.

"Oh yes Alex is friends with my friend Jamie. She is really cool."
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:32 pm

Thomas nodded. "See, every Slytherin would probably say that, getting a chance to use magic on mudbloods, is an amazing past time. I would just love to do that" Thomas replied to her.

Thomas was glad that he could make her laugh. Well when you have two younger sisters and you're the only boy, well besides my dad. You learn a little something in the girl drama department" Thomas said to her. "You see, I do that sometimes, but on other terms I just fight" Thomas explained. "That's probably smart to do".

Thomas listened to her and turned to look at her. "Are you asking me out on a date Tabi" Thomas asked curiously. The girl was interesting in his eyes, but he didn't know if she was taking the advice he just gave to her or not.

Thomas smirked. "That's great to hear. I'm Alex's older brother" Thomas's smirk got wider.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:05 pm

Tabi smiled at Thomas, "Well I would at least hope that's every Slytherin's dream, if not they need to find a different house."

Tabi laughed a little more when he talked about being the only boy, "I believe the man that runs my family feels that way too. I have an older sister and a twin sister." Tabi really hated her father and the things he had done and didn't like to talk about him.

Tabi smirked and looked Thomas up and down, "Well you said you were a dude and I believe I would like to get to know you a little better. So yes I am!"

Tabi extended her hand out, "Well Thomas it is nice to meet you, officially." smiled Tabi

Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:04 pm

Thomas agreed with her. "That's the same thing I think about, like the whole point of being in Slytherin is to basically torment other houses" Thomas said in a 'duh' voice. It was obvious, was it not?.

Thomas nodded. "Men can think like that, it depends on what people do to piss him off. As for the siblings thing, all girls huh, that is something I didn't picture, I thought there'd be like one boy besides your father" Thomas replied to her.

Thomas looked at her with a smirk on his face. "Well I think I am a dude, unless you want to check all my man parts to tell me otherwise" Thomas teased her. Thomas cocked his head a little bit. "Hm, stay in the common room to listen to couples fight or go on a date with someone I just met. That's a toughy" he joked.

He shook her hand. "Same here Tabi and to the date, sure".
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:11 am

Tabi had to laugh at the thought of the fun she has had, "Yeah I made someones chair disappear the other day in the library. I was just showing a younger person how to work the spell.".

"The sad part is my twin is a Hufflepuff and boy does she act it sometimes.". Tabi sighed wishing her twin was more like her.

Looking Thomas over once, "Well I would love to double check your anatomy." Tabi said with a wink, giving him a tease back.

Tabi could not help but give a flirty smile, "Yes, a drink in Hogsmeade or even in the kitchens would be more interesting than listening to other couples."
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:19 pm

Thomas smirked at her. "Classic Tabi, but if you really want to embarrass someone, hit em where it really hurts" Thomas suggested. He loved doing that at times.

Thomas looked at her like she was nuts. "You're in Slytherin and she is in Hufflepuff, how is that possible" Thomas asked confused. Just thinking of one of his sisters in a different house made him pissed.

Thomas smirked and winked back. "I totally wouldn't disagree either" Thomas replied back with a tease.

Thomas nodded. "I think a drink in Hogsmeade would be better, considering you really shouldn't trust me in the kitchens" Thomas grinned.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:27 am

Tabi laughed, "I try to be creative sometimes, what I did was better than one the other kid was doing. Deleting pages from books isn't any fun. They can be fixed."

Tabi thought about it and it was true that Leshia was completely opposite, "She is too prissy or gullible I am not sure which one it is. We are related to Gryffindors too, but those are not mentioned in the house."

Tabi caught herself moving closer to Thomas and smirked, "So when do I get to play doctor?" Taking her hands and running her fingers across his thigh. He was the one who she she was a Slytherin and that reminded her when she saw something she liked she should not let it get away.

"Why should I trust you in the kitchens?" Tabi was very curious about this answer cause there could be many different possibilities.
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:26 pm

Thomas sighed and nodded. "Yes they can, I remember I tried that and I almost got caught, I didn't though but I totally would have if they traced the magic and it came back to my wand and I would have gotten it" Thomas said amused. He didn't care about getting in trouble. He practically laughed at trouble in the face.

Thomas nodded to her. When he heard the Gryffindor part he looked at her confused. "What Gryffindors, if you don't mind my asking" Thomas asked her. "Well I heard your sister's personality, what's yours" Thomas smirked knowing the answer.

Thomas closed the space between them by moving over. "When ever you want to love" Thomas winked at her. Her fingers ran across his thigh and he looked down at them and smirked. This girl knew what she wanted, he liked it. He looked at her.

Thomas smiled. "My second year at this school, lets just say I did something really bad to the desert, the hospital wing wasn't big enough for all the Gryffindors, Hufflepuffs, and the Ravenclaws" Thomas looked at her with a glint of amusement in his eyes. He loved that memory.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:42 am

Tabi smiled at the thought, "Yes, any more they can trace magical signatures, but who cares as long as I don't end up in Azkaban."

Tabi could not help but smirk, "The one and only Molly Weasley is a cousin of mine somewhere on my fathers side, but we don't tell many people."

Tabi thought about her personality, how would she describe herself.

"Well I only respect those who respect me first, but that is always earned. I tend not to put up with people's shite, I like to get even."

Tabi smirked to herself, "Wonder how this girl would feel having boils on her face. I tend to hid how I am really like, because it keeps people on their toes. I can be very vindictive."

Tabi had surprised herself because she had never been a forward person, but then she had only been with Ivano and she only flirted because he did. She was actually having fun with this game. She was actually surprised that he called her love, she could never remember Ivano ever calling her that, in fact she probably had a look of surprise on her face when he said it.

Tabi next leaned her head on his shoulder, "I will have to time myself, I can't be too forward I don't want to scare you away. Don't want you to think you are just a rebound."

It had nothing to do with being a rebound, with Tabi it was always about attention, no she doesn't have to have someone glued to her hip 24/7 but she likes to be noticed. She likes to feel like she is real, seeing is she doesn't get that from her father. He just uses her.

Tabi could not help but smirk when he told her what he did, "OMG that was you, I was a firstie then and my sister was in the hospital wing for a week." Tabi started to laugh at her own memory.
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:16 pm

Thomas nodded to her. "See, that is what I'm saying, you're innocent until proven guilty, which in my case is sometimes, I usually get away with it because I know how to not leave traces behind" Thomas said to her.

Thomas looked at her. "You're related to the Weasleys, I feel sorry for you" Thomas said to her. That had to suck.

"Seems fair enough, in order to have someone else's respect, you need to have theirs as well".

Thomas smirked. "I see that in your eyes Tabi, so much fire in such a gorgeous body" Thomas said.

Thomas shrugged. "I get the whole time thing, and take your time" Thomas replied. "I don't know, but if you don't want a rebound, we can always hold off on the drink and wait until you're ready" Thomas had respect for the woman he was involved or getting involved with.

Thomas nodded and laughed with her. "Guilty as charged, it was so worth it but I made sure to leave my fellow Slytherins alone" Thomas replied to her.

Thomas looked at her. "Did you hear" Thomas asked.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:53 pm

Tabi could not help but smirk at Thomas, "You might just have to teach me some of your tricks of the trade."

Tabi could not help but blanch at the thought of the Weasley's, "Yes I rather do not relish the thought, but then unless I tell someone they don't know. I have never meet any of them." Tabi sighed, "And as far as I am concerned I don't want to either."

Tabi was in shock by the complement that Thomas had given her, when was the last time she had been told that. She could not help but blush with a little embarrassment. "Thank you, you are pretty hot yourself. The perfect fit to me." Tabi knew she sounded a little conceded, but hot people should be with hot people that's just the way things are done.

Tabi smiled a little at he thoughts, "I have time invested now, I am not sure I could wait much longer to have that drink. Just cause I know what I should do doesn't mean the rest of me agrees with my thoughts."

Tabi looked up at Thomas, "I actually have nothing going for Ivano and haven't for awhile, I just didn't want you thinking you were a rebound because your not. You seem like someone on my level and I am very interested in getting to know you better."

Tabi was wondering what he was talking about, "Did I hear what?"

Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:21 pm

Thomas nodded. "Fine, when I have free time on my hands" Thomas said to her.

Thomas nodded. "Fair enough, I've had a run in with one of them before, not really glad it happened but you really can't help who you run in to, if so, than I'd make it very possible for me to meet someone descent" Thomas said. Thomas chuckled. "True".

Thomas saw she was shocked from what he said. Was she mad he said it or something? Or were only certain people supposed to say it? Than Thomas chuckled when she spoke. "Glad you think so, darling" Thomas replied to her.

Thomas held his hands up in defense. "Fair enough Tabi, when will you want to have that drink, this weekend perhabs" Thomas asked.

Thomas smirked. "Same here Tabi, same here" Thomas replied to the beautiful blonde in front of him.

Thomas tried not to be disgusted that much. "The hat placed a mudblood in Slytherin" Thomas said to her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:04 pm