Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

What's the worst that could happen?

Crystal Veretta
    Crystal Veretta
    Second Year
    Second Year

What's the worst that could happen? Empty What's the worst that could happen?

Post by Crystal Veretta Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:28 pm

Crystal walked up to the fountain and smiled. There was a bluebird perched on the ledge, and she knelt down in front of it. The bird didn't fly away, but stayed and continued to chirp happily.
    "Hey there little guy," she grinned, holding her finger out for it. The bird hopped onto her finger, and she stroked it gently with the index finger of her right hand. She watched the bird walk down her finger, and she stood up slowly. She extended her arm and the bird took flight, flying in circles around her. She spun with it and followed the bird with her eyes, giggling slightly.

Crystal quickly grabbed her camera from her bag and took a picture of the bird, smiling happily at it. She looked at the picture for a while, and didn't notice the bird land on her shoulder until she looked up.
    "You little menace," she joked, rolling her eyes at it.
    Lucille Starbursts
    Lucille Starbursts
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

What's the worst that could happen? Empty Re: What's the worst that could happen?

Post by Lucille Starbursts Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:05 am

Lucille strolled happily towards the fountain, humming softly and not noticing the girl already there. She saw her with a start and said apologetically, "Oh! Sorry to disturb you, miss. I wanted to come here because I heard it was a special place and wanted to visit it at least once."

Lucille walked to the fountain and stared into the crystal clear water. She murmured absently, "Beautiful. I'm glad I came."

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:46 am