Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

in the eye of the hurricane

Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

in the eye of the hurricane Empty in the eye of the hurricane

Post by Camille Fortescue Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:35 pm

Camille stood in the middle of the Quidditch Pitch, not sure of how she had gotten there in the first place. When she was PMSing, she usually didn't know what the hell she was doing, she only felt as if she were about to explode and needed to get from everyone and anyone. And that was exactly what was happening.

It amused her, at the same time as it annoyed her, that, though they were wizards, no one had bothered to create a potion or spell to cure that horrible sensation during that time of the month. Cramps had never really bothered her too much, it was mostly the feeling that if anyone stepped in her path, she would blow them apart.

The Prideux prayed no one showed up right then.
    Coraline Connigan
    Coraline Connigan
    First Year
    First Year

in the eye of the hurricane Empty Re: in the eye of the hurricane

Post by Coraline Connigan Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:16 pm

Sighing heavily the young Slytherin clamps the broom tightly in her hands, a broom in which she'd gotten from the school's storage, and which she'd used in the past to practice her ability with flying. It was a great way to relax, and forget about the past. Though she'd never cared much about Quidditch, mostly because of how they weren't allowed to be as brutual as she'd wanted to.

Walking across the pitch, she spotted a lonely figure in the clearing, and narrowed her eyes, flicking her blonde hair out of her eyes. Shrugging she looked at the girl and neared her slowly, one of her hands tightening around her wand. She'd learned never to trust newcomers, and she'd never seen this person before.

Moving over she smiled softly. "Hey. You there! Who're you?" Her voice was quite demanding, although she didn't bother to switch her expression even though she'd just asked a girl about her name. Her smile remained just as smug and confident as earlier, seemingly without any worries about the person at all.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:14 pm

Camille shut her eyes at the sound of a voice. Of course, when she wanted nobody around, there would be someone to bother her. Of course. And a girl's voice, to make it worst. If it was a boy, depending on which boy, maybe she'd actually be a bit nicer. Cute boys did tend to make her feel better in these days. Plus, it wasn't right to lash out on someone who didn't understand.

Now, girls? Girls understood what it was like to be pmsing. Sure, that didn't her permission to be mad at anyone, but did she really care? The owner of the voice was already annoying her enough, with that tone like she demanded to know her name. She didn't have the right to demand anything!

"Someone who wants to be alone and would really appreciate it if you could get the fuck off!"
    Coraline Connigan
    Coraline Connigan
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Coraline Connigan Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:33 am

Hearing the tone in her voice made Coraline's smile wipe itself completely off her face, although her eyes gleamed with interest. "Tsk, tsk. I'm not much of a person who enjoys being told to fuck off. If you're going to be left alone, I suggest that you ask a little more kinder," she suggested, and her smirk reappeared when she figured her demanding tone had returned.

Seeing that the girl probably wouldn't do as she told her, she stood quite frozen to the ground, refusing to move anywhere and with her arms crossed, and she looked quite stubborn.

Raising an eyebrow, she dared the girl to make a smart retort, even though she knew very well first years were supposed to back down from the older students, although she'd never been very fond of rules. Instead, she became more certain that she wanted to keep on fighting back, with every trace of strenght left in her body.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:27 pm

Camille's eyes flew open and she turned around to face the girl, her patience thin. "Listen here, you-" as she spotted the owner of the voice, however, her anger started disappearing. A little first year? Seriously? She started laughing, shaking her head at the girl and at herself for thinking it would be someone older. Someone worth her time.

"Alright, look, why don't you just go leave me alone and mind your own business?" she suggested, ignoring the tone the girl had previously spoken to her in. The Prideux glanced at girls' crossed arms and stubborn look and rolled her eyes, amused, "I'm not in the mood to deal with kids."
    Coraline Connigan
    Coraline Connigan
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Coraline Connigan Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:24 pm

Coraline's eyes seemed to narrow to tiny slits, and her eyes seemed to be on fire. "Listen, I'm nobody to laugh of! I've had an entire lifetime being laughed of and punished for no reason, so stop giggling already," she sneered, making a fierce motion towards the girl, without touching her. Quickly she drew her wand, and pointed it at the fourth year with a grim expression.

"A kid, huh? Well, this kid certainly won't mind blowing you out of your shoes, and I know some spells that can work perfectly well too," she threatened. "Your business is my business. Who are you?" she insisted, her wand pointing straight for the nose of the girl, without hesitation.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:41 pm

Camille rolled her eyes, children throwing tantrums were really not for her. She'd never know how to handle them, even if she ended up being a mother someday. "Oh, poor you," she pouted, "But you know what? Mostly everyone at this school has had a rough past. So get in line and stop whining. " All that would do was make the girl even angrier, she assumed, but she didn't care. She'd told the girl she wanted to be alone. If she hadn't listened, it wasn't Camille's problem.

Not even blinking when the girl brought out her wand, she adverted her gaze to one of her hands, "Hm, you know any spells that could fix my nails? They're looking a bit messed up." She dropped her hand and crossed her arms, not bothering to get her wand. She had a feeling she wouldn't need it. "You're tough, I'll give you that, but do you honestly not see what you're getting yourself into?" she asked, a small smirk on her lips, "No matter how many spells you know, I know more. And better: I can actually cast them well." With a tired sigh, she added, "Plus, if you do anything that are against school rules you'll just end up grounded, cause that's what happens when kids misbehave."

"Now, as I was saying," she growled, "leave, before I lose my patience."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:53 am