Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Cold Hands (Julie and Lucian)

Cold Hands (Julie and Lucian) Empty Cold Hands (Julie and Lucian)

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 3:38 pm

Lucian was wandering idely about the Slytherin common room, he was pacing anxiously because he was just recieving some news from his Master, there had been an attack on one of their brothers and now he had to go and fight to avenge him, but because Lucian was in Hogwarts he couldn't assist.

Growling Lucian threw his fist up and punched the stone wall hard chipping a large chunk of stone off and sending it crashing to the floor.

With a snarl he sat on the sofa and picked bits of plaster from his hand. How could this day get any worse? He'd just missed a good fight and he was freaking starving.
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Cold Hands (Julie and Lucian) Empty Re: Cold Hands (Julie and Lucian)

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Thu May 19, 2011 3:46 pm

Julie was wandering around her new common room when she saw a boy sitting on a sofa, she wandered over to him and tapped him on the shoulder gently. "Excuse me do you mind if I join you?" She said as she shuffled her feet a little.

So far Hogwarts was not holding up to her expectations though she did have them set very high. She sighed a little because she was missing home which was odd because she really did not have a home any more just a place where she was forced into slavery by her aunt and uncle. So one would think that she would never miss that but she did.

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 3:52 pm

Lucian looked up and quickly dispelled the blackness within his eyes so he wouldn't scare the girl who had just tapped him on the shoulder, smiling softly at her he gestured to the seat next to him.

"Please do..."

Looking at her with gentle eyes Lucian decided he would try hard not to scare this girl away like so many others, he was looking for a friend and maybe she would care to be his.

"I'm Lucian, Lucian Ciero."
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Thu May 19, 2011 4:00 pm

Julie sat down beside him and smiled a little, she had rarely ever talked to anyone that she did not think was worthy for her to talk to but right ow she really did not care. So his name is Lucian, she thought to herself and wondered if she had learned anything from her parents about the boys family line.

"Hello Lucian, my name is Juliet but you can call me Julie everyone just calls me Julie anyways." Alright she was rambling again. Why must I do that say to much than what needs to be said, she thought to herself she did not want people to ever find out her inner thoughts for they were not nice for the most part.

Last edited by Julie Charlienko on Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 4:04 pm

Lucian smiled a little wider and held out his hand for Julie to shake, he didn't know why but he found her extremely funny the way that she rambled on, and even a little cute, tilting his head to one side he made sure that he would remember her.

"Julie, that's a pretty name you know..."

Feeling his stomach rumble Lucian sighed and tried to stop himself from letting the hunger develop any more.

"Tell me, how was your day?"
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Thu May 19, 2011 4:10 pm

"It was alright I guess. I really have been finding that this school is not what I have envisioned it to be which has been bugging me, however I know that I do not want to go back to my aunt and uncle's place though I miss it there I do not miss all the work I have to do just to live with them."

She missed her parents greatly and felt alittle bad for her role in their deaths for she was the one who started the battle in which they died in so their deaths were kind of her fault and she hated herself for that.

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 4:14 pm

Lucian blushed a little bit and took his hand back, that was the second time a girl had refused to shake his hand, he had decided that maybe it just wasn't a girl thing to do. Maybe he should offer hugs instead.

"It's not? How so?"

Actually interested Lucian leant forward a little to listen closely to Julie.

"Wow, it sounds like you have a rough a time as me with my Master, I have to do all the work too and then I still get treated badly after I've done it all."
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Thu May 19, 2011 4:24 pm

"Um well I am not sure actually, this a pretty neat school I guess I just made my expectations a little too high. Which I have been doing a lot lately."

She eyed him when he mentioned the fact that he had to all the work for his master and got treated badly afterwards, he seemed like he shared the same hardship as her but he can't share everything.

"Really? I would never think that anyone else would have to work all day like me." She now was curious in who this boy was. She also had never talked as much as about her life after her parents death with anyone else before.

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 4:29 pm

Placing a finger on Julies nose and tapping it lightly Lucian laughed:

"You should never have high expectations of anything, because it will surely never live up to them, if you keep your hopes low like me, you're guaranteed that something will be better than what you thought it would be."

Smiling gently Lucian clasped his hands together and rested them in his lap, sighing slightly.

"I am in constant servitute Julie, I am only glad that you get some respite when you are here."

Grinning jokily Lucian chuckled:

"I work all night and ALL day, talk about slavery huh?"
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Thu May 19, 2011 4:45 pm

"Wow! I guess your life is worse than mine, which I never thought would be possible. You know my parents died in a battle that I accidently started last year so I blame myself for their deaths every day. Also my anut and uncle do to which is why they make me work though they have never told me why but I believe that is their reasoning for they both loved my parents deeply."

Julie Sighed for she had never told anyone this before and it felt good to get finally tell someone. She longed for someone to share her hardships and to understand what she was going through. And for some reason She trusted Lucian she trusted that he would not tell anyone else and she had been longing to have a relationship in the past year where she could trust the person enough to tell them her past.

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 5:29 pm

Lucian smiled sadly at Julie as he heard her story, there was something that he liked about the girl, she wasn't a drama queen about her past, true she had some awful stuff happen to her but she wasn't sitting there all 'Woe is me'. He admired that.

"Julie, I have grown occustomed to my life, it has been this way for so many years I cannot remember a time when it was not so.."

Pulling her into a hug his icy skin pressed against her own:

"I appreciate this trust you have placed in me by telling me this, I promise, your secret is safe with me, and believe me when I say, you are an incredibly brave girl and you deserve so much better than the life presented to you."
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Thu May 19, 2011 5:50 pm

Julie felt the coldness of his skin but did not care for she longed to be hugged again. For some reason it felt better than the hugs that she had in the past. She wondered how. She could tell that there was something that he was holding from her but she was not going to force it out.

She looked up at him and said "You know I have never told anyone my past before at all. But I knew for some reason that I could trust you from the moment I met you." Afterwards she patted his arm for she did not know what else to do.

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 5:56 pm

Lucian felt the warmth of her skin against his own and he nuzzled his head into the crook of her neck as he moved Julie to sit on his knee, he felt compelled to hug her close again but for now he just let her sit on him enjoying the close contact.

"Never? Now I feel even more special."

He whispered into her ear.

"I want to tell you something...but I don't want you to be scared of me...you're someone that I feel I can grow close to, that I...want...to grow close to."
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Thu May 19, 2011 6:09 pm

Julie was a little glad that he placed her onto his knee she liked being close to him even if they had just met, she leaned against him a little. She had never felt this way before with a boy was she developing a crush on a boy that she just met? She did not know but would take what ever came her way with great joy.

He said he wanted to tell her something but did not want her to be scared she wondered what exactly it was and why would she be scared of him, she stiffened up a bit as she thought these thoughts. Julie looked up at Lucian and for some reason said. "I will try not to be scared. You can tell me anything and I will keep it a sectret that is my promiss to you." She said smiling she knew that their conversation was a serious one and she liked the fact she could talk freely to him. It made her more comfortable that she had told him the things that she had told him for she wanted to open with him.

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 6:18 pm

Lucian took a deep breath and brushed back a few strands of Julie's hair as she sat on his knee, he didn't want to tell her, he didn't want her to run away from him and leave. He was the type of guy to form attachments to people quickly, and he was very attatched to Julie.

"Julie I..."

Gulping a little Lucian felt his throat go dry as his eyes fixed on her neck, the pulsing vein making his fangs elongate with even the thought of her blood entering his mouth.

Shaking his head to dispell his thoughts Lucian kissed Julie's neck and sighed.

"I'm a vampire."
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Thu May 19, 2011 6:27 pm

Julie jumped off of Lucian's knee but she did not leave for she wanted to know him more and promissed that she would not be scared. She looked at him before sitting next to him again and leaned against his side She really did not care that he was a vampire he could be anything and she would not care.

"I am glad that you told me, I know that you probably did not want to and that it must be hard on you putting your trust in a girl that you just met. But I want to get to know you the real you I don't care that you are a vampire you could be anything and I still would want to get to know you." She said as she ran a hand against his cheek, she was a little frightened but she did trust him and she wanted him to trust her as well.

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 6:37 pm

When Julie jumped off his knee he could have sworn his heart stopped for a moment, it's slow beats fading altogether into nothing but as she sat beside them it began to start once more, Lucian smiled softly at her and held out his hand to entwine their fingers together.

"You, you don't mind that?"

Leaning his head into her hand as she stroked his cheek Lucian sighed happily and placed his hand over hers keeping it there.

"I don't know what it is but, I could tell you anything, but I wont, for fear of loosing you, I know we will become close and I don't want to ruin that."

Pausing a little he leant his head at a different angle to kiss Julies hand softly.

"If there's anything else you want to know, ask me."
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Thu May 19, 2011 6:50 pm

Julie knew that it was going to be different with him than any of her other friends but she did not care. She longed to be with him for a reason that she could not place. She knew that he must feel alone in the world that no one truely understands him. She also knew that she would give him whatever he needed.

She kept her hand on his cheek and felt his cold hand on top of her own but she did not dare to move her hand away for she wanted him to know that she cared for him as a friend. When he asked her if she had any questions she had one but it would not be one that someone would expect from someone who found out that the guy she was talking to was a vampire.

"I have one question. Is there anything you need right now?" She felt weird asking it but she wanted to know if he needed something. Even if it was some of her blood she would gladly give it to him.

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 7:02 pm

Lucian's eyes widened and he growled a little at when he heard what Julie asked him, she was lucky that he wasn't like his Master or like his other brothers when it came to blood lust. Lucian of course would never refuse pure blood if it came his way but he didn't want to take it unless she was sure she wanted to give it.

"You shouldn't ask monsters like me...a question like that."

Much to his dissappointment his veins constricted like a stress ball being squeezed and he grunted a little in pain.

He was hungry, obviously the Muggle a few weeks ago hadn't been enough. But there was no way he was feeding from Julie.

"Now is there anything you want...anything at all?"
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Thu May 19, 2011 7:16 pm

Julie looked down at the floor she did not want to hurt him in any way and it seemed she had done just that. "I am sorry... I did not mean to offend you." She said as she looked directly into his eyes so that he could see her's as well.

"I don't need anything right now but thanks for asking?" She said again stroking his cheek with her hand it was the only thing that she could think of to calm him down. She wanted him to be comfortable around her to know that she was there for him and not just a wind that would pass through and leave him alone in the dust. She knew that other would think she was too young to think these thoughts but he was the only one that caused her to think them and they had just met.

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 7:24 pm

Lucian snapped out of his hunger and his eyes softened even more as he looked at Julie, he shook his head with a smile and hugged her closer to him once more, Lucians arm snaking around her shoulders and bringing her warmth next to him.

"You didn't offend me Julie, I...I just have been a little deprived of my food source lately, it's a punishment and it's hard to resist the offer you gave me."

Stroking her cheek just as she was doing to him Lucian let his thumb brush over her jaw, leaning his head forward he kissed her cheek softly.

"Let me know as soon as you do, and I'll be happy to oblige you with anything you want."
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Thu May 19, 2011 7:38 pm

Julie grinned as Lucian hugged her again she did like his hugs. She was finally feeling relaxed in his presence again and for that she was glad. She hated herself for feeling the way that she did before. She leaned her head into his hand as he stroked her cheek.

"Umm there is something I want to show you." She said as she started to roll up one of her sleeves which revealed a jagged scar it was the reason why she stuck to long sleeve shirts all year for she did not want just anyone asking her about her scars for she had one on both arms. "This is what I got from the battle in which my parents died in I have an identical one on my other arm. I always keep them hiddedn because I don't want to be asked questions about them but I thought I should show you for some reason." She knew that she could trust him now and that he was not going to hurt her.

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 7:53 pm

Lucian raised his eyebrow as Julie moved away wondering what the matter could be, it was then that her sleeved rolled up and he saw what she wanted him to see, the scar held no detraction from the beauty that he found in her but they did spark a very real feeling within him.

Anger.

Letting his fingers trace over the raised skin Lucian growled lightly.

"They hurt you."

He stated ina a firm voice.

"If you desire it. I will hunt them all down until none of them are left alive, I have no qualms about killing vermin like that."
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Thu May 19, 2011 8:13 pm

"Yes they hurt me in more ways than one. But I don't care now I used to want to take revenge on the person that killed my parents but I have stopped wanting that for over a month now." Julie rolled down her sleeves before leaning against Lucian again she prefered to be close to him and she did not mind the coldness of his skin in fact she liked it.

She was glad that he would hunt down the people that hurt her but she had grown acustomed to her scars and did not care nor did she want any harm to come to the people who hurt her for some reason. "That will not be necessary for I really don't wish harm on them at this time. Oh and I don't think you are a monster if you were wondering I never have even when you mentioned that you were a vampire." she hoped that he would believe her.

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 8:22 pm

Lucian strangely was not comforted by the knowledge that they hurt Julie emotionally as well as the physical scars that she showed on her body, wrapping his arms around her frame Lucian hugged her close to him and placed a soft kiss on her cheek once more.

"If you wish me to leave them I will, but a bloodthirsty killer is seconds away from beginning his work."

When she told him that she didn't think that he was a monster Lucian couldn't help but smile widely and squeeze her harder, in a hug that showed just how happy he was to hear that.

"You have no idea how much that means to me, after years of people telling me that I am a monster, I will be a monster and that I was a monster from birth...so...thank you Julie."

He whispered.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:26 pm