Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Cold Hands (Julie and Lucian)

Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Cold Hands (Julie and Lucian) - Page 2 Empty Re: Cold Hands (Julie and Lucian)

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Thu May 19, 2011 8:39 pm

Julie loved his hugs and loved being hugged again.

"Well they are wrong and they would know it if they took the time to talk to you like I am doing. To me you boy who is kind, thoughtful and most of all misunderstood that is who I see when I look at you. I know that you probably did not expect me to like you but I can't help but not, I want to get to know you more." She said before hugging him herself and then slowly stroking his cheek again.

"I want to get to know the real you not just the stereotype which everyone else has placed you in. Most of all I wnat to be your friend I want you to know that I will be here for you no matter what and that is a promiss."

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 7:15 am

Lucian's eyes widened a little bit as she hugged him and he quickly smiled and hugged her right back, he loved the feel of her warm skin against his own, it was like for a moment he could share her warmth and be human once more.

"Thank you, I don't think I've been shown such kindness since my transformation...you know, I'm glad I met you Julie."

He smiled and leant his head into her hand once more enjoying the feel of her fingers on his skin which had begun to feel tender from the lack of blood but he didn't care.

"I think it would be an honour to be the friend of someone like you, hey, I have an idea why dont we play a game? You ask me a question then I answer it, then I ask you a question and you answer it? Help people get to know each other."
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Fri May 20, 2011 1:00 pm

Julie sighed she knew that with her tendereness she should not of been placed into Slytherin but that was the on;y thing nice about her.

When he mentioned the game she wanted to play it was away to get to know him and she now had several questions buring in the back of her head. "Alright first question what do you mean by transformation?"

She knew a little about vampires but it was really her parents trying to scare her never in depth and she had been interested in them never afraid for she had always thought of them as misunderstood creatures from the pictures that she saw of them.

"If you don't want to answer it is fine with me but I am not scared of you my aunt and uncle and my parents if they were alive would want me to be scared of you, for they have told me all the horror stories about vampires." Julie snuggled closer up to him to show that she was not lying for anyone else would keep there distance but she trusted him even if it only has been a few minutes or hours that they had spent together talking.

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 1:07 pm

Lucian smiled as he had been anticipating this question, it didn't bother him, it just made him think about how he should describe it to her without making himself sound like a freak.

"No no, I will answer, there is no problem with you asking me questions about what I am, unlike many of my kind I am not ashamed to discuss it with humans."

Sighing happily as Julie snuggled her head onto his chest Lucian wound his fingers within her hair and played with it softly.

"My transformation, when my blood was transfused with my Masters blood it flows inside of me, and it changes my bodies structure, it makes me colder, makes my heartbeat slow and my other organs die off, all ready for when I become a full vampire."

Keeping one hand playing with her hair Lucian looked deeply into Julies eyes and asked in a soft voice:

"Tell me, do you have any hobbies?"
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Fri May 20, 2011 1:26 pm

Julie liked how he discrbed his transformation to her it was not in away that would frighten her which was not possible. She also liked him playing with her hair shel loved her hair it felt think that for how could on love hair but she did for her it was her prize possession the one thing she really liked about her appearence.

"My hobbies." How could she discribe what she liked to do she had no idea if he even knew what a pool was but she would try him. "Well I like to swim, when I am swimming is when I feel free like nothing in this world ever existed or happened, my parents are still alive in my imagination which flows out while I am in the water." She smiled and lifted her hand up to his hair and ruffled it abit.

"Now lets see... Is there anything that you liked to do before you were were transformed, or still like to do?" She hoped that he got to do some stuff that he liked to do and if not she would make sure that he got to do some of them again.

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 1:35 pm

Running his fingers through her hair, letting it fall out of his fingers Lucian ran his hands back through it and repeated this finding the movement oddly relaxing for him, looking deeply into Julies eyes he noted just how beautiful they were, how deep and expressive.

"Swimming huh? I'm not too bad at the old swimming. I'm great at holding my breath underwater since I don't actually need to breath anymore."

Lucian listened to her question and cast his mind back to before he was transformed, there were many things that he liked to do when he was smaller, but none of them he could do now, he was always busy with his Master.

"I used to...I used to enjoy planting flowers and stuff in the garden, but I was like 6 or something so obviously that's changed now. Is it bad to say that I can't remember anything apart from that?"

He frowned lightly and rested his chin on the top of Julie's head.

"Do you like to read, and if you do, what is your favourite book?"
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Fri May 20, 2011 1:51 pm

Julie could feel that her question brought him out of his outer shell even if it was just for a little bit. So he used to like to garden she put that to the back of her mind he did it when he was 6 but she did not care she would figure out away for them to do some gardening even if it had to be in their common room.

"Yes I like to read however I don't have a favorite book yet." She had not really had time to read lately and she hated that she hated her aunt and uncle for taking away the things that made her happy. She was also begining to hate Lucian's master and the fact that he was a servant to him by force. she wondered if there was a way to make him feel free again to feel like he belonged to this world and was not just a creature of ones nightmares.

"How have you been like this exactly? Don't get the wrong idea I like who you are now" She knew that it was probably a unfair question but she wanted to know.

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 1:59 pm

Lucian smiled gently glad that Julie couldn't see his face because he would surely have given his plan away, there were many books that he enjoyed, true they were muggle origin but he didn't care it was a guilty pleasure that he enjoyed.

"Well I shall have to fix that wont I? Can't have you bookless..."

Stroking the side of her face Lucian frowned gently, he bit his lip and forced himself to remember the day that he was taken from his home, how old was he? How long ago was his transformation. Heck if he knew. All the days blended into one when you were a vampires Assistant.

"I think I was 7... I really can't remember much, all the days were so similar it feels like much longer than five years..."

Smiling again and bringing himself out of his memories Lucian tried to think of a question for Julie to answer.

"What is the most embarrassing thing you've ever done?"
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Fri May 20, 2011 2:14 pm

Julie's heart went out to him He has missed the joy of simply being a child, he was forced to grow up so fast she at least had a great childhood before her parents had passed away.

"The most embarrassing thing that I have done hmm... Well I would have to say that it was when I spilt milk all over myself while I was baking a cake for my aunt and uncle well that is all I can think of right now." She tried to think of another one a more embarrassing one but could not think of anything.

"Hmm lets see what do I wnat to ask you now... I got it What is your favorite book? I figured you liked to read when you asked me if I liked to." She smiled and looked up at him and waited for an answer to her question she was purposely switching from questions about vampires and questions about his true self

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 2:21 pm

Lucian chuckled a little at the thought of Julie getting milk all over herself and two imaginary people either being furious or laughing like he was now, stopping so that he might hear her question Lucian bent down and kissed Julies cheek softly before cupping that same cheek with his hand and stroking it with his thumb.

"My my that does sound embarrassing."

He grinned happily when she asked him about his favourite book, there really were too many to count but Lucian thought of one all the same.

"Well, I guess you wont find this as funny as I do if you were to read it, but, I find the Muggle book series written by Anne Rice to be both excellently written and humerous, boy has she got some things wrong about us..."

Trailing off Lucian sighed contentadly and wondered what to ask next.

"Let me see, if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?"
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Fri May 20, 2011 2:39 pm

Julie smiled at him she had read a few of those books behind her parents back last before they died which had sprung her into thinking of vampires and the nightmare stories that they had told her about them and she knew for a fact now that none of them are true and were just stories if so Lucian would not be here.

"You know I have actually read some of her books or at least one of them last year." She looked down at the floor trying to think of an answer to his question.

"Alright if I had to eat one food for the rest of my life it would be pizza because then you could at least have some variety." she wondered when the last time he had something that could satisfy his hunger but she was not going to ask that question.

"Um lets see here. What exactly do you do for your master? Remember if anything is too personal feel free not to answer it."

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 2:45 pm

Lucian smiled as Julie told him that she had read some of Anne Rice's books and he squeezed her tightly against him once more, just enjoying the fact that he could open up to someone without the need to be all macho and bold about it.

"Pizza huh? I don't think I've ever had a pizza, maybe when I was little but I don't remember it very well."

Furrowing his eyebrows lightly Lucian sighed softly into Julies ear before speaking in a mere whisper into it leaning his head against the side of hers.

"I do anything he asks me to, it could simply be to tidy up, it could be to kill somebody who has angered him, anything he wishes I must do or I am punished. I am being punished now...I...I refused to kill someone and he has made me drink Muggle blood for the past month, it makes me ill...I cannot drink it..."

Sighing Lucian brushed some hair out of Julies eyes with a tender touch.

"Now, are you afraid of anything? Any phobias?"
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Fri May 20, 2011 3:00 pm

Julie sighed and hoped that she would not come across as a threat to his master anytime soon and never if she could help it. She now really hated his master for torturing him. Well at least he let him live for now and she hoped that it would remain that way.

"I am well this may sound weird I am very afraid of the fact that I don't know when I will die." she knew that everyone was afraid of that but she was extremely afraid of that fact she once thought about it and was sick for a whole week afterwards and know one knew what was wrong with her.

"Hmm Have you ever had a crush on someone?" She knew that it was a weird question to ask but she wanted to know.

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 3:08 pm

Picking up on her sigh Lucian frowned lightly and turned her head towards his own stroking her cheek again with the back of his hand and kissing her nose, he would make sure that his Master would not hurt Julie. He would do all in his power.

"You don't know when you're going to die...nobody does but I'm going to promise you that with me here you wont be going anywhere anytime soon."

Lucian laughed lightly.

"NO I don't think so, I have seen beautiful girls before but, I have never made an attatchment with them, the only girl I have an attatchment with...is you...and you are beautiful. I might have a crush then. I don't know."

He smirked lightly.

"Have you ever kissed someone before?"
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Fri May 20, 2011 3:37 pm

His response to her question made her laugh actually he thought that she was beautiful. She had never thought of herself as beautiful since her aunt told her that she was the most ugly girl that she had ever seen.

"I have never kissed anyone infact I never really talked to a boy before you." She said while grinning he was different than the boys that she was used to he acutually payed attention to her the others just were jerks they just ignored her when she talked to them.

"When you say you get sick off of muggles blood what exactly do you mean?" She kind of knew what he meant but not really.

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 4:26 pm

Lucian grinned at her laugh, it was so whole and beautiful, in fact, it wasn't what he expected, didn't all girls have a really annoying high pitch laugh because that was not what Julie's laugh was like, it was cute.

"You're laugh is so lovely..."

Smiling a little at her, Lucian could relate to how she was feeling he had never really talked to a girl before either.

"You never have hm? Well you're a natural at it."

Sighing slightly Lucian coughed, never in this interaction had he stopped smelling the scent of her blood wafting across to him.

"To put it bluntly. They taste like their name, they taste like slimy blood and it makes me retch to drink from them, for hours after wards."

Frowning at the floor Lucian looked up into her eyes and asked the question he always asked his friends:

"Would you ever want me to turn you?"
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Fri May 20, 2011 7:16 pm

Julie smiled at him, he made it easy for her to talk him. it was true that she was not a shy girl she had tired to talk to boys before but they just ignored her. But Lucian talked to her and was answering her questions which made her happy.

Julie did not know what she thought about his next question 'Would you ever want me to turn you?' She did find vampires exciting and would love to be one but that was just her fantasy. "Umm well I am not sure. I do find vampires interesting but I don't think I will ever want to be one at least not now."

"Hmm lets see do you have any siblings?"

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 10:23 am

Lucian grinned and hugged Julie tight to him, her answer was just perfect to him, he would of course never turn her unless she desired it because the process alone was painful but the fact that it wasn't completely closed off from her mind showed just how open she was as a person.

"That's a great answer!"

With a happy sigh he shook his head at Julie as she asked her question, he had no siblings he was an only child which was why he was confused when his parents sent him away, well, sent...let him be taken away.

"Nah I don't have any siblings."

Taking a moment to think about what he was going to ask her Lucian stroked her cheek idlelly and smiled as one came to his mind.

"If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would it be?"
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Sat May 21, 2011 10:43 am

Julie has hugged again man did she love his hugs her aunt would disaprove but she was not with her aunt so she could do what ever she wanted at least for now. The truth was she ran away from Aunt's and uncle's to come here. She would never tell anyone this well maybe Lucian later but not right now. So he has no siblings Juliet thought to herself. She did't know that she had a brother a brother who had cut all ties to her family.

"If I could be anywhere I would be in Tokyo Japan because that was where I grew up and it is filled with happy memories of my parents."Her eyes drifted down to the floor for a few minutes as she thought of another question for Lucian to answer.

"Do you think that you could be loved?" She wanted his opinion on the question for though she was only eleven her heart was going out to him.

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 10:52 am

Lucian saw that as she answered the question Julie looked down to the floor, her gaze staying there for quite a while, he didn't want to intrude upon her thoughts because he knew what it was like to be in deep thought and he didn't want to interrupt her.

"Japan huh? I've been there a few times with my Master, never got to see much though, going in the night and all."

Shrugging his shoulders he stroked Julies hair and snorted at her question, there was no way he was loved, not any more.

"No, I'm not. I know this. I have few friends but they are friends and they do not love me. My parents do not love me and neither does my Master. I have learnt to live without the love I once had."

Smiling and stroking Julies cheek he thought of a question for her.

"What is your favourite school subject?"
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Sat May 21, 2011 11:04 am

Julie wondered briefly what she was getting herself into but she wanted to blurt out that se could learn to love him and that her heart was already his but did not know if that would be the best.

She looked up again and before she could stop herself she said. "That is too bad because I think I am starting to love you." Okay so she blurted it out after all she wondered what he would think of her begining to love him she was only eleven afterall could she fully understand what love was?

"Hmm my favorite flying because it is what I am most good at." She smiled and stroked his cheek again hoping to calm him down once more.

"Is your skin always cold? I don't mind the coldness I am just wondering is all."

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 11:11 am

Lucian stopped smiling for a moment and looked down at Julie, his face blank, she thought she loved him? They had only just met. She couldn't possibly. Not when he had been with his Master 5 years and he still couldn't stand to be around Lucian.

"You do...?"

His voice merely a whisper as he spoke to her, brushing her hair out of the way of her eyes and nuzzling his nose into the crook of her neck, a wry smile coming back onto his lips.

"I am, unfortunately, unless I'm feeding then I'm not as cold. I'm glad it's not a problem because I intend to keep you in my arms as long as I can."

Stroking her skin with a soft hand Lucian tried to think of a question for Julie to answer, finally deciding on one he kissed the soft skin of her neck before pulling away to look into her eyes.

"If you like flying so much, would you like to come and try my way of flying one night? I promise I wont let you be hurt."
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Sat May 21, 2011 11:25 am

"Well I feel that my heart is yours and has been even though we had never met before today. I can't fully understand my feelings but there is something way down deep that drew me to you today. Really if it was not for that feeling I probably would not be here right now."

Julie wondered what he meant by his kind of flying for she had stoped thinking of him as a vampire yes she asked questions about vampires and himself. Then she her thoughts went back she really was talking to a vampire but he was not what she had expected them to be like he was kind and gentle he most definitely was not the monster that her aunt and uncle told her his kind were.

"I would love to!" She really just wanted to be with him and get to know him. She was running out of questions and could not think of another one. "So I can't think of another question right now so you can ask me another one if you want too."

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 11:38 am

As she spoke Lucian felt his own heart thud in his chest, he moved her to sit on the sofa and he knelt on the floor in front of her so that he could see her a lot more clearly to see that she truly meant what she said. Lucian bit his lip, if he could cry he would be close to doing so.

"Julie...I..."

Was all he could speak until he chuckled softly, clearing his throat and taking her hand in his own once more stroking it with his thumb.

"Well then, I shall take you out flying and we shall see if you enjoy it or not."

Lucian took a deep breath and looked up into Julies eyes.

"I have a question for you...would you...would you like a kiss?"
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Sat May 21, 2011 11:55 am

Julie looked at him closely as he knelt in front of her. She wanted to storke his hair a bit, she also wanted him to be sitting next to her again. she wanted to feel like she was giving him some of her warmth even though it was futlile to do so since he would never be warm.

"I would like to go flying with you!" She just had to say it again for she was excited for the expirence.
    She could feel her cheek turning red at his question he had caused her to blush only a few people had managed that they all thought that she was not human for she rarely did show her emotions for she kept them locked up inside so they could not tell what she was thinking. But it was hard for her to keep them in with Lucian he was the one person who she thought that hse could be her true self with and he would not care.

"Hmm..." She paused for a moment while she thought a little more about her answer to his question. "You may kiss me if you want to." She really did not care but she did want a kiss from him. "Oh and I meant every word that I said earlier about my heart belonging to you."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:38 am