Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Cold Hands (Julie and Lucian)

Cold Hands (Julie and Lucian) - Page 3 Empty Re: Cold Hands (Julie and Lucian)

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 12:06 pm

Lucian smiled as he saw the blush creeping across Julies cheek, he leant his head up to kiss along her blush winding his hand in her hair and as his lips reached her own Lucian hovered before them for a moment before gently pressing them together in a soft kiss, his own cool lips moving against her warm ones.

"Thank you,"

He muttered as he rested his forhead on his shoulder.

"And in return for your heart, you may have mine, it may not work but it is your all the same should you want it."

Lucian wrapped his arms arounf Julies back and hugged her close to him, his head resting on her stomach as he hugged her close to him.
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Sat May 21, 2011 12:32 pm

Julie turned her head away slight after he kissed and hugged her, she was now really blushing and her whole face felt hot really hot. Why was that I am next to a vampire no wait a boy with cold flesh and my face still goes beet red and feels like it is on fire. Julie pondered this and looked back at him.

"Well you have succeeded in making me blush which is a feat that few people have acomplished." She said smiling and stroking his hair.

"I will gladly take what ever I get from you." At that she reached for her necklace, which happened to be a diamond heart, and unclasped it and handed it to Lucian. "You can have this." It was one of her most treasured pieces of jewlery for it belonged to her mother but she wanted Lucian to have it for a reason that she could not explain.

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 12:40 pm

Lucian moved from where he was sitting and instead changed his positioning to sitting beside Julie once more, letting her do whatever she wanted to do to him, be it lay her head on his chest, be it to kiss him once more or to hold him Lucian didn't mind he wanted her to be happy with him.

"I shall have to make you blush more often then, because you look so cute when you do."

He teased lightly, tracing her blush with his thumb.

"Are you sure you want me to have this Julie? I will take it but only if you're sure."

Smiling Lucian took the necklace and clasped it behind his neck letting the diamond heart hang by his own one that beat at about 2 beats a minute, maybe this could be his new heart the one that worked.

"What would you like from me Julie? I have no treasures of my own anymore that I can give, my Master took them all but if you wish to wait a while I will make you something."
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Sat May 21, 2011 1:03 pm

Julie could not help it her blush deepened she never blushed so much in her life she was sure of it. She smiled when he asked to make her something but was sad that he did not have anything of his own she would change that she had several small things that could be concealed easily but she did not want him to get in trouble with his master. That would kill her if she did that so from time to time she would just secretly give him a little something.

"That necklace belonged to my mother but I want you to have it. And I would love to have something made by you I do like hand made gifts the most!" Julie Smiled and touched the heart part of the necklace which now lay beside his own heart.

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 11:01 am

Lucian smiled as he saw that Julie blushed more, he thought it was the cutest thing ever and he was a little upset that she couldn't see from his cool skin the blush that he would have felt at this time, however cool and collected he seemed inside he wasn't he was as unsure as anything.

"I wish I could blush like you, then you could see just how much what you say affects me."

Still moving his thumb across the blush Lucian kissed Julies cheek and his heart thudded in his chest as her hands moved near his chest, where the pendant lay.

"Then I shall make something for you Julie, I wont rest until it's perfect, just like you."
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Sun May 22, 2011 12:49 pm

Julie smiled she never had someone treat her this way before well she had but it had been awhile, lately she had been treated like she doesn't exist and was just a servant in her aunt and uncle's household she was surprised that they even let her go to Hogwarts this year.

She placed her hand gently over the pendant. "There is no need for me to see you blush. It really doesn't matter to me besides I can tell by your tone in voice."

Julie smiled when he said that he won't rest until her gift that he would make for her was perfect just like her. No one ever told her that she was perfect before and it felt good that someone thought that she was perfect.

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 6:43 am

Lucian grinned and ruffled his hair, so she could tell that he had practically been blushing since they started to hug? Great there goes his manly image. Chuckling to himself he hugged Julie closer to her, breathing in her lovely scent and remembering it, so that he would be able to find her if she was ever to get into trouble.

"You can tell huh? There goes my stealth plan of pretending to be really calm cool and collected."

With another chuckle he softly kissed down Julie's neck, Lucian never remembered feeling like this for anyone else, not even his parents for their memory burnt within him and drew an anger that he didn't think was possible for him.

"I guess I'm just nervous around you, because I want to get everything right and not look like an idiot."
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Mon May 23, 2011 3:26 pm

"For some reason I can see past the wall that others can't. So even if you tried really hard I probably will be able to see what you truely are feeling."

she smiled as he hugged her again and nestled her head under his chin. She wanted him to know that if he ever needed to talk that she would there for him. She did not know how to say it for she never opened herself up to people to talk to before.

"There is no need to be nervous, but if it helps I am a little nervous too. I don't care if you look like an idiot you know. No one is perfect I even have some flaws."

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 5:10 pm

As Lucian felt Julie hug him back he sighed happily stroking the hair that lay under his chin, getting his fingers wound up in her soft straight hair as he stroked her long tresses not wanting to let go of her for fear that this would all just prove a mad sort of dream. That he wasn't loved.

"I'm glad that I am not the only one who is nervous here, I've never had someone who loved me like this, I don't really...know what to do."

He whispered into her ear and he stroked her cheek with the back of one of his hands.

"You? Flaws? I don't think so...but I'd be interested to hear them."
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Wed May 25, 2011 4:40 pm

Julie knew that he would want to know her flaws well she never really thought of them before. She was things and those she kept within her hear and let them eat away at her until she believed them to be the truth.

"Well i guess one is I am fairly gullible and I let things take over my life to easily."

She hoped that would satsify his curiosity for she could not think of anything else at the moment.

"A way to tell that I am nervous is I start talking way to much about thing that do not matter. Kind of what I am doing right now." Julie started to laugh which was another way to tell that she was nervous.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:45 pm

Lucian grinned and listened to the flaws or so called flaws that she was pointing out about herself, however in his eyes these were not faults at all they were merely something that made Julie all the more cute. The nervous chatter and the trusting side of her made her cute and vunerable, and someone that Lucian would gladly protect.

"Those aren't flaws, they just make up who you are, and Julie those elements only make you all the more cute to me."

Shrugging his shoulders Lucian fingered the necklace she had given him and twirled a trand of her hair around his other hand.
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:55 pm

Really loving the attention Julie did something that she would of never done with anyone she just met no matter how serious their first conversation was she was still eleven after all. But with Lucian her age did not seem to matter. She sat up a little just enough so that she could reach his cheek and gave him a little kiss.

"You know I never thought of them as flaws either until people kept telling me that they were and I guess I just started believing them." She said while leaning against him again, she could not put a finger on it but she felt safe around him very safe.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:02 pm

Lucian smiled and as he felt her shift in his arms he turned to look at her trying to figure out whether she was uncomfortable and if she wanted to move away but the soft kiss that she gave him made him freeze, then smile goofily and Lucian hugged Julie closer to him, burying his head in her hair, breathing in her lovely scent.

"That was nice..."

He breathed.

"You shouldn't believe most people, they're only going to put you down, but I wont I will always be straight with you and in my opinion, you're flaws are not flaws at all, unlike mine..."
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:11 pm

This was what Julie wanted to feel like she belonged and she loved the feeling she finally found a place where she did not just exist. Finally Hogwarts was holding out to what she wanted it to, she just needed a friend someone who she could spend her time with. Someone who would take her as she was. Lucian was that and more he was the one who made her feel safe.

She could not help it but she was now curious as to what his flaws were or what he thought were flaws. "If you don't mind me asking what exactly are your flaws?" Julie smiled up at him and began stroking his cheek again.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:16 pm

Lucian chuckled lightly and moved his thumb across Julie's cheek, thinking about all his flaws and how he could try and put them across to her in a way that wouldn't frighten her, after all, he was a killer, he had been forced to kill people that of course was a major flaw.

"Well, you mean besides being a half dead vampire? I suppose there's the fact that I can't really do much because of my Master, I'm very shall we say, fiery when I get angry you do not want to be in the same room as me when I'm in a bad mood, and when I'm hungry...I'm hungry and I mean I'll eat anything."

He sighed, closing his eyes lightly.
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:26 pm

Now Julie couldn't keep her eyes off of him not because she was scared but because she felt sorry for him. she always found the best in people even where others failed. She no longer thought of him as a vampire or the monster who he seemed to think he was. He just need to learn to live with the being he was transformed into and she would do her best to point out the things that made her smile.

"You already know that I do not think of you as a monster but for a little bit I just thought as you as a boy who just wanted to be loved. I am still not scared of you no matter what you do I will be here for you alright. And I am sorry for bringing up the topic I can see that it really pains you to talk about your flaws."

Gently pulling his head down to her's she kissed his forehead she knew that he needed to feel loved and she was going to show him some love.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:39 pm

Lucian sighed a little and let his arms loosen a little bit from around Julie, he rested his head on her shoulder and hoped that she would forgive him for the sins that he would one day tell her, he didn't want to tell her everything that he had done, even Julie couldn't be so understanding.

"Thank you, I realise that you dont think of me as a monster, but you should do because it's what a part of me is. I try to split me up, there's me me, then there's the vampire me...and it's the vampire that has all the flaws really, not me."

Smiling at Julie as she kissed his forehead he tightned his arms back around her and nuzzled his head into her neck letting his head lay on her shoulder.
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:32 am

Well he wants me to think of him as a monster, I will try for him but it won't be easy. Julie thought to herself. All she wanted him to do was or rather see was what she saw, a boy with issues is what she saw in him which is why it was going to be hard for her to see the monster within him.

"Alright I will remember that there is two sides to you. But it will not be easy for me to do it for even now I am wrestling with the concept. I am trying to convince myself that there is a more rugged side that to you that I have yet to see."

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:30 pm

Lucian smiled at Julie he knew that because she had not seen him at his worst time that she would not believe that it was possible of him but he himself knew and he just wanted to warn her that it wasn't always sunshine and butterflies with him, more like blood and veins.

"Don't worry about it Julie, do not think about it, only when you do see my other side, remember this me, the me that loves you rather than what you see before you..."
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:21 pm

"Lucian I know what I see and how I precive it and I promiss you that no matter how many times people have left you alone and called you a monster I am not one of those people. I want to get to know you the real you better and to do that I will be here for you when ever you need someone to talk to someone who can see past the monster that you are made out to be."

She was glad that she met him. Maybe this was a just a meeting of fate but whatever it was she was going to put herself out for him and hopefully change his mind about the way he looked at himself. Love changes everything right that is what her parents told her the night before they passed on from this world.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:15 pm