Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Bright Red Day (Jem)

Trevor Galloway
    Trevor Galloway
    Second Year
    Second Year

Bright Red Day  (Jem) Empty Bright Red Day (Jem)

Post by Trevor Galloway Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:13 pm

Trevor waltzed into the book shop, a grin on his face, and not a care in the world. He simply adored living with Aris. It was like he had begun a new life, turned over a new leaf. His past was behind him now and he felt so free. Mr. Petrov was nice to him and everything. Though, Trevor still missed his mother. He wondered how she was doing. And that beast he used to call father, what happened to him. Trevor busied himself at a bookshelf when he saw a person and something went off in his head. It was Father. No. no no no no no. How could this happen? things were going so well....and now....this.
    Jem Galloway
    Jem Galloway
    Adult
    Adult

Bright Red Day  (Jem) Empty Re: Bright Red Day (Jem)

Post by Jem Galloway Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:32 am

Jem stumbled into the bookshop, cursing audibly when he realized that he had gone into the wrong store and immediately being shushed by concerned mothers. He glanced around and saw his son, looking horrified to see him. He growled and stumbled over, reeking of Firewhiskey. "So!" he said, pronouncing each word with the care of someone who knows he has had too much to drink. "You're still around, are you? Come on, we're leaving." He grabbed the boy by the arm, dragging him towards the door.
    Trevor Galloway
    Trevor Galloway
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Trevor Galloway Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:20 am

Trevor didn't know what, but something in his head told him to struggle, and struggle the boy did. He put all of his weight down into his feet and pulled back on his arm. Thank god they were outside the store. He didn't want to cause a scene.

"I'm not going with you" Trevor stated calmly "I like my new life with the Petrovs and why would you want me back anyways?"
    Jem Galloway
    Jem Galloway
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Jem Galloway Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:03 pm

Jem growled something unintelligible. "Found someone willing to take in a rat, did you? They're scum then, scum just like you. But who said I wanted you back? I'm only looking for a bit of fun, like we used to have together." He slapped the boy in the face, leaving a stinging red mark. "Let's see if your new daddy taught you anything worthwhile." He sent a round of blows at the child.
    Trevor Galloway
    Trevor Galloway
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Trevor Galloway Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:06 pm

Trevor fell to the ground and a look of pure anger crossed his face as Father began to hit him, and then everything came out before he could stop it.

"YOU'RE JUST A CONFUSED SAD OLD MAN! YOU TRY TO PUSH YOUR TROUBLES OFF ONTO ME AND THAT IS NOT OKAY! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE MY FATHER AND MAYBE IF YOU HAD EVER EVEN ATTEMPTED TO LOVE ME AT ALL, THINGS COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER!" Trevor then stopped himself and his calm tone returned to his voice "I'm sorry I did not mean to yell sir"
    Jem Galloway
    Jem Galloway
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Jem Galloway Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:39 pm

Jem glowered at the boy. "Is that what you think then?" he asked dangerously. He was even angrier because somewhere deep inside, beneath the alcohol haze, he knew Trevor was right about him. "You're a good for nothing mistake and I never loved you," he spat, pushing him roughly into an alley and continuing to force him back. "I will never love you and you are not my son."
    Trevor Galloway
    Trevor Galloway
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Trevor Galloway Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:08 pm

Trevor felt his Father's words cut through him like a knife. They hurt more than any of the blows Jem had thrown at him. Tears stung at Trevor's eyes as he looked up at the man who had made his life a living hell for so long. Trevor was tempted to scream for help. Watch the man get dragged off to a prison somewhere. But no. no. Trevor was too kind-hearted for that. He did love his father deep down. Tears began to slide down the boys face as he backed himself into the corner where the ally ended and sat there trembling, waiting for whatever punishment his father had in store for him.
    Jem Galloway
    Jem Galloway
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Jem Galloway Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:28 pm

Jem was somehow as infuriated by the boy's refusal to fight as he would be if the boy resisted him. He kicked and hit with a passion, taunting all the while. "What's the matter? Upset that 'Daddy' never really loved you? Didn't know you cared. I don't and I won't and you don't deserve love." He beat in a blind rage, some blows not even landing on the boy in front of him. He was too drunk to even know what he was hitting anymore.
    Trevor Galloway
    Trevor Galloway
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Trevor Galloway Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:21 am

Trevor lied on the cold ground and took every blow Jem hurled at him. Fighting back wasn't worth it. He'd wait for help. Someone would save him eventually. It hurt, really bad. But help would come. Trevor began to grow dizzy. He could smell and taste blood. This was just a nightmare...he hoped

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:19 am