Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Angel of Music (Gorny)

Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Angel of Music (Gorny) Empty Angel of Music (Gorny)

Post by Daniel Heartford Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:50 pm

Dan rushed to the portrait room, Staff parchment and quil in hand. He had to write a solo in his range for when he returned to Juliard over holiday, and the portraits always made a good audiance for him. He was halfway done. He scrawled out the last few measures and grinned.

"Finally done....It's a little lower than my usual stuff....but I think with enough practice I could pull it off..." Dan said, sounding slightly exaspirated "Practice...." He began to belt out the number he had just transposed. Music of The Night. Phantom of the Opera.

Finally by the third verse, Dan's nerves got the better of him and he choked out, hitting an off pitch, that he hadn't written but his head had decided to throw in anyway. He sighed and looked down at the music in his hands and tossed it on top of his bag and slid down the wall and ran a hand through his hair and groaned.

"I just don't get it....such a wonderful amazing song...and Madam Christine tells me she wants me of all people to perform it. It's a countertenor piece..I'm soprano...It just doesn't make sense..." Dan was so wrapped up in his little rant that he did not hear someone enter the room
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Angel of Music (Gorny) Empty Re: Angel of Music (Gorny)

Post by Gorneh Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:56 pm

Aragorn had heard Dan's voice from down the hall. The other students seemed oblivious to it but he had pinpointed it over all of the other laughter and talking. He smiled and drifted over until he stood outside of the door, leaning against the doorway and listening to him, contentment drifting over him.

When Dan cracked on a wrong note, he opened the door and slipped inside, leaning on the wall as he stared at Dan with concern.

"That's a hardcore piece for someone of your high noted state, love," He said slowly, brow furrowed as his deep voice rang out across the room.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:42 pm

Dan jumped at the sound of another voice and had his stuff quickly gathered and was prepared to bolt from the room until he saw it was Gorn.

"Sorry...I'm just frustraited." Dan mumbled as he set his things down once again and slumped beside him. "Recent events have me scrambling to do everything at once." He sighed and rubbed his eyes. He hadn't slept well since Gorn told him about being a werewolf. It was a lot to take in.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:37 pm

"Don't worry about it love, I understand. What I don't understand is why you're putting yourself through such hell." Aragorn smiled, walking over to Dan and ruffling his neat hair. It might make him mad, but it made Gorn smile to see his composure broken sometimes. It meant he could feel, which he knew he could. He also just liked to mess with him.

"Sorry," He cleared his throat, rubbing the back of his neck. "Anyways, I'm curious, how is your health?"

Way to go, Gorn, sounding lame since 2043, He sighed at himself.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:35 pm

"my health id fine" Dan said smiling tiredly at Gorn "And I have the opportunity of a lifetime with this music and I need to have it perfect." Dan was grinning now and hugged Gorn. "Now you, how are you feeling mister?" Dan asked "Not hurting at all?"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:19 pm

Aragorn returned Danni's hug graciously, nuzzling his hair, "I'm glad you're doing alright." He paused and nodded thoughtfully, "Yes I'm fine for the time being. I expect I'll be retreating to the Shrieking Shack soon enough, the moon is not a friend to me anymore in the weeks to come."

His comment about the moon had been painful for him, though he hadn't shown a lick of it. He had loved the night and loved watching the moon at night. Now, he could no longer look at it without fear of what he could become.

He shrugged, "Not hurting though. All healed up and ready to do whatever it takes to pass the hell out of this year."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:34 pm

Dan let out a small sigh and laid a hand on Gorn's cheek. He could feel tears welling up in his eyes and couldn't hold them back anymore. He wrapped his arms tightly around Gorn, and cried. Just cried. Everything was making him crazy and he knew there was nothing he could do but stand there and take it. He loved Gorny too much to ignore it
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:53 pm

Gorn rubbed his back slowly, humming softly through the hurt. He couldn't pretend to be happy about the werewolf thing when it was making Dan's emotions dash around. He wished he hadn't gone off and gotten himself lost in that stupid forest. He sighed and looked up at the ceiling for an answer, getting none as usual.

"I know, love," He whispered as he tried to comfort him.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:38 pm

Dan clung to Gorn and finally managed to calm himself down slightly.

"I just don't like seeing you in pain or anything like that. I can't even bring myself to imagine what happens on a full moon, nor do I wish to. I just want you to be okay" Dan's voice was a barely audible muffled whisper. He loved Gorn so much and only wanted what was best
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:20 pm

"I'll be alright, Danni, trust me. I'm always okay, remember?" He smiled and lifted an arm, flexing it playfully, "I'm a big strong man. I can take anything anyone throws at me, what good would I be if I couldn't protect you from people?"

He dropped his arm and his smile saddened, "Don't worry about me, Dan. If you worry about me you'll be dead in a day. I cause too much trouble for myself."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:22 pm

"The it's a death I'd gladly die. I'm always going to worry about you Gorny. I love you" Dan said with a sad smile, laying his hand on Gorn's cheek. How tired the boy was showed in his face. Dark circles under his green eyes and his skin looked pale. dan yawned a little and sighed. " I can't wait till the full moon is over...."
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:53 am

"Not sure I could accept a death like that," He grinned. He sighed and nodded very slowly, "I love you, too, Dan. You scare me sometimes. You're so brave and strong sometimes and it makes me go 'where did my boyfriend go?' when really you didn't go anywhere. You hide your strength fairly well, you know. Sort of adorable."

He laughed nervously, sort of high pitched and strange as if his voice had cracked under some unseen pressure. He cleared his throat as he flushed out of embarrassment. That was the first time that had ever happened to him surely.

"Ah, yeah, me too. Speaking of which, I should probably speak to the potions master about my situation.. though I'm sure plenty of people will know soon enough, the way things get around this school." He shrugged, "You should get some sleep, Dan."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:11 pm

Dan smiled when Gorn praised him "Some scenarios require more bravery than others" He said smiling a little.

"I think...maybe I want to go with you tonight, to wherever it is you go" Dan said quietly "I don't you to be alone." He then grabbed Gorns shoulders and kissed him, tears running down his face.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:25 am