Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

What? (Rosie and Azrael)

What? (Rosie and Azrael) - Page 2 Empty Re: What? (Rosie and Azrael)

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 7:55 pm

"You are now flower. You are nothing but a flower without it's petals slowing dying or shame." He spoke softly pushing her back against the floor and positioned himself over her looking down into her eyes.

"No i know you wont enjoy it you have destroyed that for yourself. Instead all you'll feel is pain and misery." He sighed cupping her cheek to make her look at him so he could look into her mind and see... him. He growled slamming her face to the floor and he got back up off her.

"Don't even think about him in my presence." He said spitting by her feet.

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 8:01 pm

Rosie growled and shook her head when Azrael told her that she was wilting and dying, that wasn't true, she wasn't wilting or dying the fact that she had given herself away to a man that she had at that time had feelings for had made her a stronger woman.

"No, I'm not wilting. I was a bud and now I'm an open blossomed flower."

She smirked even as her head hit the floor, becoming dizzy she still didn't stop thinking about Cobalt it was the only thing keeping her going through this ordeal and Rosie couldn't help the sly dig that flew out of her mouth as she spoke:

"I will think about him all I like Azrael, and I bet he's a darn side better in bed then you will ever be."

Rosie growled spitting right back at him.

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 8:13 pm

He laughed his laughter filling the wide open space. "You keep telling yourself that sweet'art if it makes you feel any better." He chuckled pacing up and down in front of her and idea forming in his head.

"Oh well there is only one way to find out." He smirked scratching his head as the idea appeared. "But first you need to be contained." He smirked waving his wand so she appeared in an invisible protective shield so she couldn't escape. "Right i'll be right back with a little friend for you we're going to have so much fun." He smirked before apparating away leaving Rosie trapped in his bubble.

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 8:33 pm

Rosie growled as she was put into a protective sheild she had tried to get up and run away but she wasn't fast enough to escape the radius of the shield and she was caught in it, slamming her hands down onto the bubble she screamed and cursed for Azrael to get back here.

She wondered what and who he meant by bringing her a friend.
    Rosie hoped that it wouldn't be Cobalt, that it would be Kerew because at least then she wouldn't really miss him when he was gone, but in her heart of hearts she knew that he would return with him and her happiness would be over.

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 9:02 pm

He apparated back to the building and threw Char to the floor. "Look who i found flower." He smirked bending down to grab Charlotte by her hair so he could pull up her head to show Rosie who she was.

"I couldn't get to you little stalker so i got her instead it was as if she were waiting for me." He laughed. "Now he will come to me but in the mean time she can give me what he took away." He smirked picking Char up so she landed on her feet.

"Wanna watch? This will be most fun." He smiled brushing back her hair so he could kiss her neck.

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 9:12 pm

Rosie had given up trying to get out of her bubble and had sat down on the floor wondering how long it would be before Azrael came back with Cobalt, she heard movement a little way away and hoped that it would just be Cobalt coming having defeated Azrael and he was here to save her.

But it wasn't.

"What have you done?!"

She shrieked when she saw Charlotte, the girl looked terrified and she had every right to be, Merlin what had she gotten the poor girl into.

"Azrael no! You sick b*stard!"

Rosie hammered on the bubble as he kissed Charlotte's neck, she couldn't let him do this to her!

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 9:17 pm

Charlotte's heart hammered in her chest, where was she? What was going on with her today? Who was this man and what did he want with her? She tried to take in as much of the surroundings as she could just in case she had the chance to escape later. The man's hands on her waist made her whimper in pain she didn't know where or why she was here and she wanted to go home.

"Professor Jamerson!"

She yelled when she saw her, Charlotte's voice lighting with hope, until she saw she too was trapped.

"Please...what are you?"

Charlotte whimpered again when the man moved her hair aside to kiss her neck.

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 11:26 pm

He smiled. "I don't know what you're talking about i haven't done anything all this is your doing. It's all the doing of a sl*t." He spat kicking the side of her bubble.

"And now you can sit back and watch what your making me do. It seems such a shame to waste someone so young." He frowned shaking his head and he moved to face Char.

"What am i? Why i'm your worst nightmare child." He laughed pulling the front of her shirt open. "Now we're going to play a little game. You wanna play a game with me?" He asked looking her in the eye.

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 6:11 am

Charlotte felt fear rising within her, she was rooted to the spot, whoever this man was he was doing this to get at Professor Jamerson that much was certain but why was she here? Biting her lip as he talked to Rosie Charlotte backed away slowly and was considering running for it until he turned around and clocked her.

"Please...sir...just let me go I haven't done anything wrong please."

She begged.

When he walked towards her and opened the front of her shirt showing her modest black bra Charlotte gasped and backed away from him, she had flashes of memory about her father dancing through her mind and she blinked back tears, this was all a dream and she would wake up soon.

"W-w-what game?"

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 6:33 am

Rosie growled and hammered on the glass, Cobalt would never forgive her for this she had lost him and the only thing keeping her going was the prospect that she could save Charlotte from being hurt like that. For Merlin's sake the girl was 12!

"If I'm the sl*t why don't you screw me instead?! For Merlins sake Azrael look at her she's terrified please just leave her alone."

Looking at Charlotte with kind eyes Rosie tried to take her mind off what was happening, to make her feel a little better than she was already, and it was then she saw her eyes change to a white colour instead of grey...would Azrael clock this?

"Char look at me baby, it's going to be alright, just keep talking to me ok? I'll take your mind off it."

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 7:19 pm

He smiled placing a finger under her chin so she looked him in the face. "Oh but you did. The day you became his daughter, that was your mistake. Cause you see your daddy has been messing with my girl. And you, you are her replacement cause i was saving her for a special day but being the slut she is she ruined that for me." He growled sending an eletrical current though Rosies dome.

He laughed. "Why would i wanna screw you? You're damaged goods where as she is pure." He smiled moving in to kiss her lips.

"It's called Azrael says. You know how to play? If i say Azrael says jump you jump but if i say jump and you jump you loose. You only do it if Azrael says okay? Now Arzrael says touch your nose." He smiled stepping back a little before his face turned serious.

"Now Azrael says take off your clothes. All of them." He said a smiled spreading on his face. "Otherwise daddys little friend here dies." He smiled placing his wand against the bubble to slowly heat it up so Rosie slowly cooked inside.

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 7:30 pm

Charlotte looked from Professor Jamerson to the man who called himself Azrael and she wondered what she was going to do...what could she do really but agree to do what the man told her to? What would happen if she didn't do as he asked her? If she lost the game?

"S-s-sir? W-what happens if I do something that you don't tell me to do?"

She asked, in a small quiet voice, trying to be respectful but at the same time get an answer to her question. When his lips touched hers she froze, her whole body becoming rigid.

Charlotte heard his first command and raised her fingers to her nose to touch it, she didn't want to hurt Professor Jamerson so she would do what he asked. Her breath caught in her throat when he asked her to take all of her clothes off, fighting back tears Charlotte realized that even her father hadn't been this bad, he had never touched her.

Silently she climbed out of her school skirt and shirt, taking off her socks and shoes until she was left in her underwear, Charlotte began sobbing as she reached behind her back to unclip her bra and before she could chicken out she grabbed her knickers and pulled them down.

She hugged her arms across her chest trying to cover up at least one part of her.

"I've done as you wish, please stop hurting Professor Jamerson now, please..."

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 7:50 pm

"Nothing you neither win or lose it's just for fun okay. It's all for the fun you'll love it." He smiled breaking his wand away from the dome to move back over to Char. "Aw isn't she the cutest thing?" He smiled moving over to Char but looking back to Rosie.

He watched her before turning to look at Rosie. "Oh the flower lives you're lucky she was fast." He smiled. "Now Azrael says lay on the floor." He smirked moving to stand over her. "You watching flower?" He asked kneeling down to look at Char. "You going to watch what you made me do?" He spat moving down to kiss Char as he undid his belt.

He got up pulling his trousers back up as he made his way back over to Rosie. "Enjoy that did you?" He spat before turning back to Charlotte. "Get dressed you little tramp." He snarled waving his wand to get rid of the dome around Rosie.

"Happy now are you?" He smirked pointing her wand at her face before saying crucio calmly and clearly.

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 7:57 pm

Rosie felt the heat lift from her as Charlotte began to get undressed for Azrael, she pounded on the dome screaming for her not to do it, to run away to fight back to do anything but to avoid that happening to her, once her innocence was gone she would be in the same boat that Rosie herself was in and she couldn't have that.

"Char! NO! Azrael don't!!!"

But her cries went unnoticed and she was forced to watch while he raped her, unable to stop the tears rolling down her face she didn't even notice that they had finished together and the dome around her had vanished, Rosie tilted her head up to talk as Azrael addressed her but the blinding flash of pain that the crucio sent through her cancelled out her words.

All she could do was scream until the curse was lifted.
    When it was she panted on the floor, her head dizzy with the lack of pain running through her after experiancing so much.

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 8:02 pm

Charlotte had never felt pain like it, it felt like her entire lower half was burning with it, tears relentlessly slid down her cheeks, she couldn't believe that she had allowed this to happen to herself she had broken one of the conditions to becoming Cobalt's apprentice, to treat your body as a temple.

Silently she moved slowly to get to her clothes, slipping them on and wondering what to do about the blood trickling down her legs, sniffing as a flash of what he did to her coursed through her mind Charlotte placed her shirt and skirt on curling up in a corner and crying silently with the sound of Rosie being tortured in the corner making it worse.

Was she really a tramp?
    Would Dark ever want her now that she had been spoilt just like Azrael didn't want Rosie?
    Would Cobalt disown her for being such a sell out?

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 8:16 pm

"It's a bit late for that now isn't it." He said kneeling down beside her to pull her head up so she had to look in Char's direction. "Just look at her." He spat. "You did that. YOU made me do that. You've ruined that little girls life." He said sitting down next to her.

"If you hadn't have been a slut she wouldn't be here. And soon your little stalker will be here to join the party and he's not going to be happy with you is he?" He said before sighing. "But i guess i will accept you back since no one else will have you. Once i've sorted him out i'm taking you home." He said looking over to Char.

"Oh stop crying." He spat standing up and taking a clump of Rosies hair to drag her to the other side of the room. "You!" He said pointing to Char. "Move it over here now." He said moving deeper into the warehouse away from the doors.

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 8:23 pm

Rosie felt her hair being tugged and she gasped with the pain of it on her already sensitive skin from being heated before, she looked at Charlotte, at her crying at her bloody legs and she started to cry again herself but her life wasn't ruined, she would help her get her life back she promised herself. She would help her.

"He might not be happy with me, but I assure you, Char is loved so much that nobody will care what some twisted f*cker did to her!"

She screamed at Azrael punching him square in the face.

"How DARE you treat me like garbage because I fail to meet to your high standards Azrael! Why don't you just f*ck off and leave me and Char alone since we're useless to you now huh? YOu freaking hypocrite I so swear I will hurt you!"

Rosie bellowed and despite her pain wracked bdoy she raised her wand and cast a cutting curse right in the direction of his heart.

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 8:29 pm

As they talked about her Charlotte just sat in the corner her eyes were her grey colour and her cheeks were stained red with the streaks of tears she had been crying, every part of her hurt and she couldn't sit down without her lower half twinging.

She had begun to wonder if Cobie was coming for her. WHat if he really did think she wasn't worth his time now, what if he...what if he tried to do the same thing to her? What if Dark tried to do the same thing to her?

Suddenly she was gripped by a fear so unimaginable Charlotte didn't even notice the fight going on between Rosie and Azrael she just responded to his voice moving slowly over to him, the blood on her legs drying with the air flow as she walked, tears still running down her cheeks.

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 8:46 pm

The crack from the apparation was deafening to anyone not involved in the travel. Fortunately there was no one near the warehouse but it did resound through the air loudly to let everyone know that he was here now. It was completely intentional. He wanted them to know that he was coming.

He wanted to smell their fear before he began with them.

Looking to his left he saw Arsen still attached to his arm. He pushed the boy away from him none too gently, he wasn't in the mood for being pleasant right now. Not with what he could smell in the air. It was muted but he could smell sex and blood in the air. A combination that spoke of rape.

The hairs on the back of his neck stood on end and he began to stalk forwards. His eyes narrowed to fierce slits as he channelled all of his focus onto the wall in front of him. His pace was brisk and soon he found the wall growing ever closer. With a growl he flicked his wand at the wall.

The effect was instant.

The wall exploded outwards, showering him with dust from the wall and scattering metal supports around him. Another wave of his wand and the dust and debris cleared instantly to reveal the large hole in the wall. With his wand grasped tightly in his right hand and a punch dagger poking out of his left, Cobalt continued to stalk forwards through the gap.

Immediately the scent of sex, blood and semen hit him almost like a physical attack.

The sight before him did little to stop him instinctively trying to recoil, he only didn't because he was too fuelled by rage right at that moment to flinch.

Rosie. Bloodied. Bruised.

Charlotte.

His little girl.

Shabiliy re-dressed.

Bloodied.

Reeking of the man's sex.

His eyes flashed dangerously and Cobalt let out a wordless roar of rage before throwing his wand up, slamming the man away from his girls with a massively over-powered banishing charm that even went so far as to peel up some of the floor closest to him. He stalked forwards with intent,

"YOU!" he roared, his voice deep and harsh, "YOU SON OF A WHORE! YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD! I'M GOING TO RIP YOUR SPINE OUT AND STRANGLE YOU WITH IT!"

His wand glowed a bright red and he threw it up at the man,

"CRUCIO!"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu May 26, 2011 8:59 pm

He appeared at what looked like a warehouse and before he knew it he was being pushed out the way. He growled his wand clenched tight at his side as he followed Cobalt through the warehouse.

He held his breath hoping to see Char in one piece. And finally when he spotted her his heart broke. She looked scared stiff. His anger melted away momentarily as he ran towards her, he needed to get her out. She didn't need to see this.

"Come on Char. Let's get you out of the way." He said softly taking off his jacket to drape over her shoulders. "Professor we need to leave." He said turning to look at Rosie before chancing a glance over at the man.

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 9:11 pm

Charlotte jerked her head up and saw the wall explode outwards, the figure that stepped through it sent her heart racing for all the wrong reasons, it was Cobalt, but the look in his eyes wasn't the Cobalt she knew, he didn't look the same to her, he was angry and Charlotte squeaked hurrying away into a corner of the room, pressing herself against the wall.

Seeing Dark come in as well Charlotte squeaked again and pressed herself even further into the wall, her heart quickening as he came closer to her, taking off his jacket...just like he had done. NO!

Slapping Dark around the face Charlotte pushed him away from her and shook her head, she wasn't going anywhere not without Rosie.

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 9:15 pm

Rosie heard the crash before she saw it, turning to see Cobalt coming through the wall she looked at him with hope in her eyes that she would be able to get out of here without being hurt anymore, but there was something different about him, she could tell that he was being overcome by rage and that it would be a good idea to move.

Before she could do anything Cobalt's spell had pushed Azrael away from her, the language coming from him was foul but it showed how much he cared about Charlotte for she knew that she wouldn't be cared for by him any logner, after all, all this was her fault.

Catching Charlotte with Arsen all Rosie did was stand in the gap Cobalt created ushering them along.

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 9:26 pm

He growled looking down at the slice in his chest. "Why you little bitch." He spat right hooking her to the face. "You're going to pay for that." He snarled snatching her wand out of her hand and snapping it in two. He pointed his back at her and once again performed the unforgivable on her only this time holding it on for longer before he continued to drag her to the back wall.

A large pop made him smile. "Oh look its time to play." He smirked spinning his wand around his fingers. He took a quick glance over at Char before he was blasted across the room. He growled turning to look at him on his hands and knees.

"Well looky who turned up." He smirked. "Shame it was too late..." He roared as the spell hit him. He took a deep breath and carried on. "It's just shame a few minutes earlier and me and your little girl would have been having a little fun." He laughed getting to his feet.

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 9:34 pm

Cobalt growled, his teeth showing as he stalked forwards again. His wand was held out in front of him and his left hand was poised to allow his punch dagger to stab into yeilding flesh. His focus was entirely on the man in front of him.

He didn't look at Rosie.

He didn't look at Charlotte.

All he saw was the monster of a man in front of him.

He growled again and began to attack, slashing repeatedly in the man's direction. Each slash of his wand sent a cutting curse at the man, each of them strong enough to eviscerate an unsheilded opponent but he was working on the assumption that the man in front of him would have some ability to defend himself.

Stabbing his wand out he pulled it back sharply. A section of the wall behind the man was dislodged, flying towards his back even as Cobalt began to fire piercing hexes with enough focus on their point to drill through stone or a shield. While he was doing this his left hand caused the punch dagger to withdraw and he pulled out one of his guns, the desert eagle. He turned so that his left side was slightly ahead of him to brace himself for the recoil of the massive handgun before firing several shots at the man's feet and lower legs.

He wanted him alive after all.

He wanted him to bleed for him.

He wanted him to scream in unbelievable agony.

He wanted him to be a message for all others, that Cobalt Smith was not to be fucked with.

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 9:47 pm

Azrael growl waving his wand to creat a shield dome around him whilst he heals the slice across his chest. Once that was healed he left the shield up to block off all Cobalts slashes. "Is that all you've got?" He laughed getting rid of the dome now he was ready.

He smiled pointing his wand at the man. "Sectemsempra." He smiled aiming to cut off an arm. "Come on Cobalt. If i'm going to die i at least want to have had a decent fight to begin with." He laughed before turning to blast away any fallen wall going to land on him turning his back on his fight.

He cried out in pain as a bullet lodged it's self into his foot. He gasped and apparated to the other side of the room. Flicking his wand so the roof over Cobalt collapsed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 9:43 pm