Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

What? (Rosie and Azrael)

What? (Rosie and Azrael) - Page 3 Empty Re: What? (Rosie and Azrael)

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 9:57 pm

Cobalt growled and sidestepped the dark slashing curse without thinking about it, simply reacting. But when his opponent began to drop the roof on him he roared angrily and threw his wand upwards, a trail of fiendfyre burning the falling debris to ashes, which burst away from him with a light banishing charm in the form of a pulse. He glared at Azrael before he apparated away.

Landing a few metres away, silently this time, he drew in his power and become completely invisible.

Once completely invisible he began apparating again, this time making the sound deafening as he transported himself to various places around the room to confuse Azrael's sense of where he was and to help deafen him. Finally he decided on where he would apparate, quickly apparating a foot behind Azrael, slashing him across the back with his punch dagger before becoming intangible and sinking through the floor, reappearing a few feet in front of Azrael again, visible,

"You're going to die Azrael." he announced. But it was different now. The anger of before was gone and in it's place was a simple and unwavering calm. He raised his wand and muttered a few words, forming an anti-apparation ward around the warehouse, "You're going to die a very slow and painful death. And in the end, when you're begging to die, I will bring you back from the brink. To do it all over again."

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 10:12 pm

He limped closer to the wall to lean against it saving himself from putting his weight on his injured foot. He sent cutting cirse after cutting curse straight at Cobalt as he was temporarily distracted by the falling roof.

He frowned his eyes darting to the sound of each apparation but still he had no idea where he was. "SHOW YOURSELF YOU COWARD!" He cried spinning around to look at all the room. He gasped his back arching forwards as the knife sliced his back.

He raised his wand slashing it across Cobalts chest aiming to hit his heart. "I'm not going anywhere without a fight. I'll every take you with me if i have to." He smiled clinging on to his wand like his life depended on it. He shook his head trying to apparate but it was too late he was stuck. He growled diving on a muttering Cobalt there was no way he was going to die at his hands not today and definitely not here like this.

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 10:24 pm

He growled a little as he noticed for the first time that he'd been clipped by the cutting curse. Thankfully he'd been wearing his heavy jacket under his shirt for just such an event, leaving him with only a shallow wound. With a hiss he drew his thumb across the shallow cut along his chest, flicking the blood to the floor when he was done.

While he was muttering the spell to strengthen the anti-apparaton ward he smiled a little, a shallow and faint expression, when he found Azrael diving towards him,

"Wrong move..." he muttered to himself as he internally switched to close combat. His wand shot up into a wrist mounted holster just as Azrael slammed into Cobalt, sending them both to the floor. Azrael was on top of him so Cobalt grabbed hold of the sides of his head before slamming his forehead into his opponent's nose, breaking it. Seizing the initiative, Cobalt rolled them over so that Azrael was pinned beneath him and pinned his wand hand to the floor hard with his left hand while he latched his right hand around Azrael's throat, squeezing harder and harder with each passing second, "I kill people for a living... you really think you can kill me?"

He spat in Azrael's eye and punched him in his already broken nose. Using this as a distraction he got up off of Azrael, pausing only to savagely kick the man in the ribs, before backing off a little, flicking his wand out again,

"Now come on!" he growled again, "Didn't your whore of a mother teach you it's rude to keep people waiting? Well it's especially true for your executioner!"

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 10:47 pm

He gasped the sound of his nose breaking making him wince more than the pain its self. He growled struggling to escape from under Cobalts weight doing just about everything he could.

"Ger off me." He spat clenching his wand tighter in his hand. I he could just angel it he could hit Cobalt with the spell lingering on his lips. He choked his left hand wrapping around Cobalt's right trying to loosen it so he could breath. "You... will... die." He gasped. "Whether it be by me or one of my men." He laughed hysterically whilst his eye shut automatically to stop the spit. "You little B**tard." He growled his hands going up to shield his throbbing nose leaving his ribs wide open for the kick. "Ah!"

Slowly he got to his feet being careful not to put too much weight on his injured foot. "My mother was not a whore." He snarled his lip pulling back in disgust. "Which is more than i can say for yours the filthy blood traitor." He said spitting out a little blood that had landed in his mouth before he wipe his face to get rid of both blood and spit.

He took long deep breaths being careful to breath through his mouth rather than his nose. A smiled crept across his face as he wand flicked towards Cobalt by his side. "Avada Kadavra." He whispered to himself rolling to the side to dodge whatever spell came back to him.

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2011 9:55 am

Cobalt seemingly didn't react to the deadly spell but when it was supposed to hit him it instead went through him, splashing against a wall harmlessly,

"You know what Mr Dean?" he tilted his head to the side as he watched Azrael roll to the side, "I'm getting pretty tired of this shit now."

Still intangible he began walking towards Azrael with complete calm again,

"Quick question Mr Dean..." he launched forwards, his intangible hand going into Azrael's body before he turned only his hand solid, holding onto his spine tightly but not enough to damage it, his forarm now buried in Azrael's midsection, "Do you think you can kill a ghost?"

He smiled a little and pulled his intangible hand from his body again, having already screwed up his intestines by forcing his arm to materialise through them,

"You're a dead man Mr Dean." he narrow his eyes, "The only question that matters now is how long..."

Using his honed reflexes he swung his hand through Azrael's wand hand, turning solid just long enough to bring the wand out with him. He twirled the intangible wand with his intangible fingers before turning fully solid and snapping it, throwing the two halves away,

"Come on Mr Dean." he tilted his head to the side, "Sure you can do better than that... you said you'd kill me after all."

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2011 5:57 pm

He frowned getting back to his feet. "You're the one with all the fancy magic. I never pretended to be anything im not. Your living a lie and soon it's going to all go wrong." He laughed.

He gasped his eyes wide as he felt Cobalts hand become solid inside him ripping apart everything in it's way. He fell forwards clutching onto his arm as a life line. "What are you doing?" He muttered barely louder than a whisper.

He coughed choking on his own blood before spitting it straight into Cobalts face. "I'm already dead." He laughed before wincing in pain. "I died in that explosion i'm on borrowed time now. So do what you want just don't expect me to beg you for it." This time not bothering with the laugh, every movement made it hurt a whole lot worse.

"Clever." He smiled briefly. "Now i'm truely useless." He sighed then regretting it soon after as more blood rose to his throat. He shooks his head. "No i won't give you the satisfaction of fighting back. I welcome death she's been waiting for me for a while." He smiled. "But people will avenge me. So watch your back... and that daughter of yours big mistake. You may think you've bettered her life but there's more where i came from that would just love to see her dead." He coughed wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

"She's not a secret anymore i know a lot of people in high places." He laughed before coughing once more.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:31 pm

"Fancy magic?" Cobalt rolled his eyes, "Please. All tools are acceptable in battle. I am, and will always be, a killer of men Mr Dean. I have never hidden that fact from anyone of importance. School children don't count in my book."

Cobalt raised an eyebrow and he dusted his arm for imaginary dirt,

"What am I doing? I thought I made that clear..." his right hand rocketed forwards, punching Azrael sharply in his internally damaged gut, "I'm killing you."

The blood splattered against Cobalt's cheek and he sighed a little as he wiped it away,

"Mr Dean you may think you know of pain..." he smiled pleasantly, "But I'm going to show you, over the next hour or so, that you know nothing of pain. And at the end of one hour, I promise you, you will be begging for the release of final death."

Cobalt nodded a little,

"I agree with you Mr Dean." he sighed a little as he settled on his knees beside the man, "You're absolutely correct. People will seek to avenge you, though for what reason I honestly can't think. It's obviously not because of your charming personality. But they will try to hurt me by hurting my little girl. And that is why..."

He pointed his wand at Azrael,

"I'm going to make a very public example of you." he shrugged a little, "They won't be able to miss it. Do you know why?"

Cobalt smirked a little, a dark look in his eyes,

"You're going to be the newest addition to the Ministry of Magic's Atrium." he nodded, "A very public warning."

He punched Azrael in the gut once more before turning the man onto his front, poking the base of his neck with his wand,

"Corgivatus." he muttered as a small pulse of blue light ran into Azrael's spine, "I have just shut down your spine Mr Dean. Your nerves only work one way now, only sending stimulus to the and not receiving messages in return. In short; you cannot move but you can still feel pain."

He flipped Azrael back onto his back, none-too graciously,

"Now Mr Azrael we begin. With your nerves only working one way your brain will not be able to cause the rest of your body to react. So when I do this..." he took out a small but sharp knife and he cut a square into the skin of Azrael's chest before slowly peeling it away, "You feel the pain. You can cry out. But your body doesn't go into shock. And your brain can't tell your heart to shut down or your lungs to stop working when I do this..."

He dug the knife in deeper, cutting a line down the centre of Azrael's chest. With a small grunt he took the knife away and pushed his fingers in. He grunted a little more before prying the man's chest open to reveal his still beating heart and working lungs. Reaching up with bloodstained hands, he slapped the man's cheek to keep his attention,

"I'm going to gut you out completely Mr Dean but first I think you need some punishment before you start to die slowly. My charm won't stop death, just delay it." he moved some of the organs and muscles around until he found the man's spin again. He pocked it gently with his wand, noting the way the man twitched at even that light touch, "Your spinal cord. The largest collection of nerves in your body, all leading directly to your brain. Now let's see some true pain. Crucio!"

Cobalt had to use his free hand to restrain the wildly flailing Azrael, even if he couldn't scream in pain. The torture curse was designed to over-stimulate nerves with pain all over the body but using it so close to the spinal cord was even more effective, delivering all of the pain 'directly to the source' as it were. He cut the curse off when Azrael's twitching began to get weaker. It was a sign he'd seen before. He'd burnt out the nerves of the man, leaving him an almost completely unfeeling shell. He shrugged a little and set his wand aside as he began to pull the man's organ out.

Once there was only the heart left he looked into Azrael's eyes to see the light rapidly leaving them. With a yank he pulled the weakly beating heart from the man's barren chest cavity and held it up in front of the glossing eyes,

"Mr Dean... this is your heart." he squeezed, blood squirting out of the organ in all directions as Cobalt scowled, "You thought you could hurt my heart, those I care about. Well it ends like this. With your heart in my hand. And the fate will be shared by any who follow your example. Goodnight Mr Dean."

Once the light had left the man's eyes completely, Cobalt casually threw the crushed heart aside as he began to cast preservation charms all of the man's husk of a body. It wouldn't do to have the body decay. He wanted it to be fresh. A constant and fresh reminder of what would happen should someone attempt to hurt those he loved again. With a sigh he picked up three, long, metal nails and pulled on his mask from the Order of Macabre. Grabbing hold of Azrael's leg he apparated to the Atrium of the Ministry of Magic.

He had a message to pin to the board.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:16 pm