Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Shopping out of Boredom

Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Shopping out of Boredom  Empty Shopping out of Boredom

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:02 pm

Tabi felt like she wanted to get some school shopping done a little early this year. There was not much to do around the house and she had be avoiding everyone, she had to listen to her sister go on and on about Josh and it drove her crazy.

She wanted to run away and never come back, but she could never do that. Maybe she was just in a state of depression and didn't know why. She wasn't sure if Thomas had sent her any owl because if he had she had not received them, her father was probably getting rid of them. He was still mad over the Ivano thing and she didn't care.

So she decided to hang out in Diagon Alley for awhile and see if anything jumped out at her. Currently she was standing in Flourish and Blotts looks over a book at a shelf in the back.
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Shopping out of Boredom  Empty Re: Shopping out of Boredom

Post by Thomas Gilbert Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:45 am

Thomas was walking in diagon alley and he saw Tabi enter a shop. Thomas smirked and followed her in. Thomas knew she'd probably kill him but it would be amusing.... For him. Thomas tickled her sides from behind and waited for her to turn around but he kept a smirk on his face.

"Well hello Tabs" Thomas loved using that nickname on her.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:00 pm

Tabi was reading over a book she had in her hands when someone came up and tickled her sides which cause her to jump and drop the book. "Dang it" she mumbled under breathe and went to turn around and was about to smack the person until she saw who it was.

"Oh hello Thomas" Tabi said with a smile and then leaned up to kiss him. Not many people were allowed to call her Tabs, but she liked it when he called her it. She on the other hand liked the name Thomas over Tom any day. "Your lucky you didn't end up with my right hook. I am so ticklish." Tabi laugh

"So what brings you here today?" Tabi asked as she hugged him close
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:05 am

Thomas couldn't contain his laughter when he saw her reaction. She jumped so bad and that brought joy to him because he scared her and now he can say that he got a chance to scare his girlfriend. Thomas watched as she went from mad to happy to see him.

Thomas smirked and kissed her back. Thomas chuckled and what she said. He could see it in her face when she turned around and spotted him instead of some stranger. "I could clearly tell you were going to hit me before you saw me and that is clearly why I tickled you" Thomas replied.

"I was walking diagon alley and spotted you coming in here and decided to follow you in here".
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:48 am

Tabi could tell that Thomas got a kick out of scaring her and she could not help but give him a glare and a playful slap, "Well for that you do deserve a slap."

Tabi got a smile when he told her why he was there, "Well I will be glad to have you as my stalker any day."

Tabi placed the book she had back up on the shelf and picked up the two books she had sat down.

"So other than following me, what are you doing around here?"
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:15 pm

Thomas felt her slap him on the arm. He placed his hand over his heart. "Man Tabi, I didn't know you hated me that much that you actually slapped me. Not my fault you're entertaining" Thomas mocked with a little gasp.

Thomas kissed her cheek. "Well where else would I be if I didn't have to break someone's arm for trying to take my woman" Thomas winked.

Thomas shrugged. "Just looking around, shopping for school things. Alex was supposed to come but she got sick and is at home throwing up in a bucket and now I have to go through this list of hers and get her school stuff for her. The robes she is getting herself" Thomas said in defense. No way in hell would he let himself get fitted for his sister's clothing, not happening.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:32 pm