Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Shipping Shopping {OPEN}

Tesla Gordon
    Tesla Gordon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Shipping Shopping {OPEN} Empty Shipping Shopping {OPEN}

Post by Tesla Gordon Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:43 pm

Tesla woke up feeling slightly odd. It was Saturday morning, which was usually her yoga time, but today she didn't feel like it.

That's weird, she thought to herself,I suddenly feel like going shopping.

She wondered if Madam Malkin ordered that new dress robe she was particulary interested in.
    Wearing her best muggle clothes, she walked through London, using it as a replacement exercise.

The girl soon got to the shop and entered happily.
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Shipping Shopping {OPEN} Empty Re: Shipping Shopping {OPEN}

Post by Charlotte West Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:11 am

Charlotte roamed Diagon Alley as she looked down at her list of things she needed for Hogwarts. Robes, the list said.

Ugly uniforms, Charlotte's mind screamed. She looked down at her outfit and sighed. She sure was going to miss her style.

She walked into Madam Malkins Robes for All Occasions and was soon being fitted for robes. She noticed another girl enter the shop with a happy, ecstatic expression that almost made her want to barf. She rolled her eyes before she was asked by the lady what her house was.

(OOC: I realize you posted this a long time ago. Hope it's okay that I post in it.)
    Rowen Huff
    Rowen Huff
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Rowen Huff Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:43 am

Rowen trudged into Madam Malkins. Her mother had sent her in there so she could get Rowen a going-away gift. She walked in to see two other girls in there. She stood and leaned against the wall as she waited to get measured.
    Tesla Gordon
    Tesla Gordon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tesla Gordon Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:49 am

"Oh, good madam Maulkin, I'll take it", she said coldly, as she looked in the mirror, satisfied with what she saw. "And I'll take the other 3 too, and you know what you have to do with the blue one, okay?"

She wasn't rude to her, but she was mad, because the woman failed to do what she was asked the last time Tesla was there. Well, fortunately for madam Maulkin, the girl could control her emotions so she let it go.

Turning to her right, she saw one girl entering the shop and another one already getting measured. She sighed and thought about approaching them or starting a conversation.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:01 pm

Iris entered the robe shop, hoping to find the robes according to her size. There weren't any last week, plus she didn't have the money to buy.

She went over to the lady and told her she was in Gryffindor. As she waited for the robes, she looked around to see if there was anyone she knew. She spotted Tesla and she called out to her. "Hey Tesla!"
    Tesla Gordon
    Tesla Gordon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tesla Gordon Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:47 pm

"Hey Iris", she answered lightly at her. Her friend looked awesome, as always and Tesla couldn't help but to say something. "Oh em gee Iris, you look great! What's your secret, tell me, I'm dying to know" The girl liked overreacting and exaggerating, she was a typical teenager in disguise of a brooding rebel.
    Rowen Huff
    Rowen Huff
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Rowen Huff Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:26 pm

Rowen watched as the two girls interacted. They said their names were Telsa and Iris. She thought she'd seen Iris in school but she didn't recognize Telsa nor the other girl getting measured. She decided to explore the shop while she waited. As she was circling one of the racks, she bumped into one of the girls; Telsa.

"Oops! I'm sorry. I didn't see you there," she apologized.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:10 am

Iris couldn't help but laugh at Tesla's comment. "No secret ma'am, it is all natural." She replied in one of those posh British accents and then grinned. "All girls look great, which is boys go after them." She winked at her friend. "So, got your robes and everything?"
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:15 am

Charlotte looked at the girls who entered and raised an eyebrow at the girl who made an exaggerated "oh em gee." She mentally rolled her eyes at her. When she looked at the other girl, Iris, she remembered that time she visited in Hogsmeade, she had met her and another girl by the name of Lauri.

She wasn't sure if the girl remembered her, after all she had been gone from Hogwarts for some time now but thought it was worth a try. Due to the fact that she had been away and had been studying on her own, she was bumped up a grade which she much dreaded.

"Hey," she spoke. "Iris, right? I don't know if you remember me but we met a while back."

She looked at the other two girls and introduced herself: "Charlotte West, fourth year Slytherin."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:29 am

Iris turned to the Slytherin with a grin. "Char! Yeah, I remember." She gave her friend a hug. "Long time no see! How have you been?" She asked, a smile on her face. "And you may want to call me Grayson in order to avoid confusion, because there is another Iris in my year." She told with a light laugh.
    Tesla Gordon
    Tesla Gordon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tesla Gordon Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:03 pm

"Do I look invisible?", she yelled at the puff, acting all bitch and with her guard mode on. "Never mind, it doesn't matter, it's okay, sorry I yelled, I'm a lot nicer than that." A charming smile appeared on her face, letting her veela blood to do the thing and then turning to Iris again. "Well, not all girls, but we do, don't we? Some of them are so evil they look like something died underneath their nose. Imagine looking like that?", she said, and then her frown turned into a smile.

"Tesla Gordon, fourth year Gryffindor, and a tough bitch if you ask anyone", she said and offered her hand to Charlotte. "Nice to meet you", she smiled and then waved to the puffle to come to them as well.

Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:07 am

"Yeah, I'm Char. And I've been great actually, how about you?" She asked. "Well, it's not like I know any other Iris, so how I about I just call you Iris, huh?"

Charlotte looked at the other Gryffindor yell at another kid and smirked. Although she hadn't met her, she already liked her. The fact that she never seen someone yell at another person like that found that amusing even if she did apologize afterwards.

I think her and I will get along just fine, she thought.

"Tough bitch, eh?" She laughed at the Telsa after she introduced herself and shook her hand. "Pleasure then. I'm just a blunt, sarcastic bitch, that's about it."
    Tesla Gordon
    Tesla Gordon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tesla Gordon Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:33 am

"Yes, that's one of my nicknames", she responded, smiling. "Pleasure is all mine."

"Ah, I see, it happens to be that a blunt, sarcastic bitch is my favorite kind. What a weird coincidence." Her face was lightened as she realize that she found her match. Oh, I already like her, she thought, pleased by it.
    Hallie Snape
    Hallie Snape
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Hallie Snape Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:05 am

Hallie walked into the shop that was full of people and clothes hanging everywhere.

Of course, she had been in a magical clothing store before, but to begin at Hogwarts was something particular. After a while of waiting for it to be her turn to get her patched garment of Madame Malkins she stepped forward and stood on the podium as she was told. "Ouch!" she groaned in pain when the needle stuck her arm "Sorry, stand still," said Madame Malkin and continued. The needle, which worked through that Madame Malkins wagged his wand was working at full speed. When she was finished she wrapped garments and Hallie paid and walked out of the store. "What's next?" she mumbled, and looked on the shopping list she had in her hand.
    Rowen Huff
    Rowen Huff
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Rowen Huff Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:18 am

Rowen looked around at all the girls. She didn't realize how many of them were fourth years.

"Hi. I'm Rowen Huff. Second Year. Hufflepuff."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:11 am