Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Clothes Shopping (Char and Cookie)

Clothes Shopping (Char and Cookie) Empty Clothes Shopping (Char and Cookie)

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:48 pm

Charlotte couldn't wait to get out of the house and finally get some clothes that weren't two sizes too small and covered in paint, it had always been a dream of hers to get one if those really cute black sundresses with lace and the parasol to match, but she had never had the money or the freedom to get it.

"Come on Cobie! Come on!! I really really want to go into this shop? Can I? Pleeeeease?!"

Tugging on Cobies arm Charlotte navigated him outside the shop, looking in at the wonderful dress robes as she gasped softly, wanting all of the pretty dresses deep inside, but more than happy to get even one of them.

"They all look so pretty..."

Clothes Shopping (Char and Cookie) Empty Re: Clothes Shopping (Char and Cookie)

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:11 pm

Cobalt had decided that if he was to be a father to Charlotte he had to do all of the things he had been told that fathers do. One of those things had been to meet the boyfriend and then hate said boyfriend for going out with his little girl. That was a double check there. Another of them was to go shopping, and spend hours being dragged around and used to buy lots of clothes that his daughter liked the look of but would probably tired of within the next month or so. So when Charlotte naviated him to the front of a clothes store he sighed a little,

"Well alright then Char." he announced with a small smile, ruffling her hair, "We can go inside. But we're not spending a knut over 100 galleons okay?"

Looking over the dresses in the window, Cobalt decided that he was not a fashion person when he found himself analysing how practical each dress would be in a life or death situation. He nudged Charlotte gentle as he moved into the shop,

"Then let's go look for your favourite."

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:06 pm

Charlotte nearly had a heart attack when Cobalt told her just how much he was willing to spend on her and she bit her lip before nervously pushing the door open to the store, looking around quickly to see if there was anyone else there.

"Really? Are you sure Cobie that's a lot of money...I could only ask you for one dress, I've always wanted one just like it."

Moving through the shop she looked down the rows of clothes, wondering where she would find her lovely dress, there was a group of black dress robes that caught her attention, rushing to them.

"I'd like a black sundress please, can you see if you cam see one Cobie?"

Charlotte looked around the rails and picked out one of the dresses, it had a bustle on the back and it stopped just above the knees and she squeaked happily when she felt the soft soft material.

"Oh look look! Isn't it pretty?!"

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:24 pm

Cobalt chuckled at Charlotte's surprise at how much he was willing to spend on her. One of the other rules of being a dad was to spoil your little girl as much as possible. He nodded,

"Yes really." he ruffled her hair affectionately, "You look at as much or as little as you like Char-kitty."

Following Charlotte down the aisles happily, Cobalt receiced a lot of appreciative stares by some of the women in the shop. This was new. He'd never thought being a father meant he was more attractive. Oh well, he was happy with Lalia. He smiled but in a non-commital way that made them turn their attention elsewhere. He chuckled a little,

"A black sundress huh?" he paused for a minute, "What's a sundress?"

Looking at the item she'd taken out, Cobalt admitted to himself that it wasn't a bad piece of clothing but not something special. Well, not to a man of his age. He smiled,

"It does look pretty." he agreed before gesturing at the changing rooms, "Want to try it on?"

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:44 pm

Charlotte noted that her daddy was getting a lot of attention from ladies when she was here and it made her eyes flash at any of them who looked at him too long, grabbing his hand and leading him away from them she made her way down another aisle.

"You think it's pretty daddy? Really?"

She asked, very happy that Cobie approved of the dress that she thought he would have deemed far too short for her to really wear, but she was glad it wasn't.

"Yes yes! Let's go try it on!"

With that Charlotte grabbed the dress and Cobies hand and made her way through the shop until she found the changing rooms, waiting patiently to be given a number Charlotte entered the changing room and quickly got changed into the dress.

The bustle made her behind look more pronounced while the corset part pulled in her tummy and pushed up her breasts, grinning she looked out at Cobie.

"Wanna see?"

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:53 pm

Cobalt saw how Charlotte was glaring at the women giving him looks and chuckled as she grabbed onto his hand possessively and dragged him down the aisle faster,

"I do." he agreed with a happy smile, "It'll look good on you because you're pretty as well. You match!"

One of the rules had told him that father must demand long skirts and dresses but as far as Cobalt could tell, a sundress needed to be above the knee to actually be a cooler alternative to a regular dress,

"Let's? It's just you." he teased, sticking his tongue out, "I'd look pretty silly in a dress after all."

When she grabbed his hand again, Cobalt chuckled a little as he was dragged along to the changing rooms. Ignoring the way the woman with the numbers was eying him like a side of beef, Cobalt sat down in the most uncomfortable chair in the world. The boyfriend chair. So named because boyfriends and other people who paid for things had to sit there and wait while the girls tried on clothes,

"Yes I'd like to see it Char-kitty-" he frowned as the assistant fawned over him slightly more at the nickname, "I'm sure you'll look great!"

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:06 pm

Charlotte smiled softly as she walked out of the changing room noting the woman there was still fawning over Cobalt and she walked over to her, tapped her on the shoulder and stood hands on her hips looking at her disapprovingly before deciding what to say to her in a response.

"You know that's my daddy right? And you know that he already has a pretty girlfriend right? And you know that if you keep looking at him you'll see why I'm called 'Kitty'. Mkay?"

She added in a happy smile.

Then skipping away from her she stood in front of Cobie and kicking her leg up as she pushed her hands down looking like a chibi model in a catalogue. Then she posed the other way so he could see.

"Well? Do I look pretty? Do you think it suits me?"

Charlotte pouted her lip out and looked at Cobie with her large cat happy eyes, her persuasive eyes.

"Daaaaaaaaaaddy? You know...cause you love me?"

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:12 pm

Cobalt chuckled a little bit as Charlotte emerged from the changing room, only to see her start in on one of his new 'fan-girls'. He smirked a little bit as the assistant was scared off. Raising an eyebrow at her, he chuckled,

"Really Charlotte?" he smirked, "You never struck me as the jealous type. Besides, we both know I only have two special girls in my life, right? You and Lalia are all that I need."

Watching her pose happily, Cobalt could only say yes, even if he didn't. After all, to say no would crush her little kitty spirit and he just wasn't that mean. Besides, it did look pretty on her,

"I looks great on you Char-kitty!" he announced happily, "It suits you to a T! It's cute and you're cute so it's like two peas in a pod."

Looking at the pout and the kitty eyes with a suspicious frown, Cobalt nodded,

"Yes...?"

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:39 pm

Charlotte bit her lip and she looked shamefaced down at the floor, normally she wasn't a very jealous person but it was her day with her daddy and Lalia wouldn't be very happy either if she found out what he was up to with these girls.

"I'm sorry daddy, but they just annoy me, this is my special day with you..."

With that she jumped closer to him and wrapped her arms around his neck, smiling happily while she kissed his cheek, sitting on his lap.

"You really think so? Will you buy it for me? Please?!,!"

Charlotte pouted up at him but then she increased the pout to plead with him about getting her the new things she wanted in order to make her dream outfit complete, which wasn't much.

"Can I have the matching ankle boots? The Victorian ones? And the lacy parasol?! And the gloves to match?! Pleeeaaassseeeeeeew?!"

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:45 pm

Cobalt saw her looking a bit ashamed of herself and decided that it was his job, as her father figure, to take care of her. Standing up from the uncomfortable 'boyfriend chair', he moved closer to her and wrapped her up in a warm hug,

"It's okay Char-kitty." he told her with a smile, "I was just teasing you. This is your day and they're of no importance."

Cobalt was jumped at and to avoid putting them both on the floor, he sat down just as she lept at him. Charlotte kissed his cheek and sat on his lap as Cobalt chuckled a little,

"I really think so." he emphasised before nodding, "Yes, I'll buy it for you. Nothing is too much for my little Char-kitty after all."

Alarm bells related to his wallet started going off when Charlotte pouted even more. This would not be good for his bank balance. Chuckling a little, he nodded at each item on the list,

"Yes... yes... and... yes." he told her, sticking his tongue out at her, "That's all because you said please like a good kitty."

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:34 pm

As Cobalt hugged her to him Charlotte relaxed and smiled into his chest, it was lovely to know that her daddy was so bothered about what she thought and although unusual to her it was something that she could get used to.

"Maybe you should invite Lalia out one day with me...because I'm sure shell be my new mummy one day...right Cookie?"

Although small Charlotte was not stupid and she did know that there was a definate thing between the two adults, that one couldn't fail to miss. But this left her mind as Cobalt said he would buy the dress for her.

"Oh thank you thank you! I'll wear it so much and I'll take good care of it I promise!"

Dancing around happily Charlotte kissed Cobalt on the cheek and squees happily as he says he'll buy the rest of the outfit as well.

"Yay! I'm so happy daddy!"

She yelped and ran back in the changing room to get dressed back in her normal clothes.

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:44 pm

Cobalt ruffled Charlotte's hair affectionately as they hugged. At the 'new mommy' comment, Cobalt's eyes widened to comic levels as he stared down at her,

"Well... I'll ask her about coming out with us." he told her before chuckling a little bit, scratching the back of his head, "As for the new mommy comment... well we'll see okay? In the fullness of time then perhaps."

He could see how one minute Charlotte had been thinking serious thoughts and the next she was just too happy to have serious thoughts. Apparently buying her the dress meant a lot to her,

"Hehe... make sure that you do!" he tapped her lightly on the nose with his finger, "You look good in it after all."

The loud squee and the kisses to his cheeks convinced Cobalt that he had done something right when he said he'd buy her all of the other things as well. Or maybe it was something wrong because the squees were almost deafening,

"Well I'm glad you are!" he told her as she ran off, "You just bring them all to me and I'll pay for them, okay?"

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:50 pm

Charlotte saw Cobalts eyes widen so much that it was really funny and she giggled as she walked away from him, she supposed sometimes it was just easier for other people to see just how things were going to play out. All Char had to do was wait to be proved right.

"I like Lalia. I don't mind letting her take turns with you daddy, so you be nice to her...mkay?"

She said, a little too seriously for a thirteen year old girl to have spoken like.

With that she quickly got changed into her frayed shorts and checked shirt, cradling the dress to her closely as she moved outside to Cobie once more casting a wary eye over the people in the shop around him.

"Wait here alright?"

Charlotte dashed off, rushing back with the shoes and placing them in his arms, she dashed off again and came back with the umbrella and placed it on top of the shoes them she dashed off once more to get the gloves and placed them on top.

"Thank you Daddy! Let's go pay!"

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:58 pm

Seeing Charlotte's playful smirk, Cobalt had calmed down a bit but at her declaration, he burst out laughing. Wiping a tear of laughter from his eye, Cobalt shook his head a little,

"Next time you say something like that... please rephrase it." he chuckled a little before grinning at her, "It sounds a bit wrong coming from someone your age."

He nodded as he regained his composure,

"But yes, I'll be nice to her."

Seeing the way that Charlotte cradled the dress to her chest, so protectively, Cobalt knew that this was going to be a wise purchase that his daughter would greatly enjoy. But seeing her glaring at any of his remaining fan-girls, Cobalt chuckled,

"Alright baby." he stood there with an eyebrow slowly raising as he was used as a pack-mule, "Is that everything?"

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:51 pm

Charlotte felt her own eyes widen as Cobalt started to laugh hard at what she had said to him which admittedly did seem a little weird coming from someone her age, but she felt it had to be said. She thought Cobalt would appreciate knowing she's okay with her.

"Okay Daddy I promise I will."

Smiling softly she nodded with a grin as he asked if that was everything.

"Yes it sure is Daddy! Let's go to the till and maybe after this we can go look in a different shop for something else fun! Is there a shop you'd like to go to?"

Charlotte waited patiently at the till and eyed up the lady as she took the things to pay, her hand brushing Cobies as she room the clothes, eyes flashing Charlotte hissed and whisker lines appeared on her cheeks.

"So Cookie, do you not want any clothes?"

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:04 pm

Cobalt ruffled Charlotte's hair, knowing that he could trust her word if she had promised. Load up with all of the clothes, Cobalt nodded, thankful that this was nearing an end,

"Well that's good. The till idea is good. We'll see about another shop." he teased her lightly, fully intending to take her to another shop, "I'm not particularly fussed baby. I might need some new clothes but not much else."

Charlotte wasn't the only one to notice that the shop assistant seemed my intent of stroking his hands than taking the items from them. He did however, pat Charlotte on the head and grin down at her. He thought about it for a second,

"Well I do need some more clothes..." he frowned a little and glanced at Charlotte, "Work clothes. So maybe some dragon leather."

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:09 pm

Charlotte pouted softly when it seemed like Cobalt wasn't going to take her to another shop, placing her hand on his arm she looked up at him with large cat eyes waiting for him to change his mind so she could go in another shop.

"But...Daddy...I only wanted a book to read..."

That was true. Now she had this Charlotte only wanted the book that she had had her eye on, it was about the creatures of the wizarding world as she found them especially interesting to read about.

"Well I think that Daddy does need some new clothes, maybe another time though, because you seem tired of clothes shopping for today."

Charlotte teased him lightly, poking Cobalt on the nose as she got the bag of goods from the cashier, waiting for Cobie to pay Charlotte grabbed his hand when he was done and walked out of the shop.

" Where will you get that from."

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:09 pm

Looking down at the large cat eyes, Cobalt sighed a little and held a hand in front of her eyes so that he didn't see her big cat eyes,

"That's not fair..." he told her before lowering his hand a little. The eyes were still catlike. He sighed, "Fine, we can go to the bookstore as well. But only two books!"

Cobalt rolled his eyes a little and raised an eyebrow at her with a smirk,

"What gave me away?" he asked, sticking his tongue out at her, "Maybe I just don't want lots of shop assistants to 'accidentally' walk into the changing room I'm using."

He handed over the money and handed Charlotte the bag before he was whisked out of the shop,

"Well I'm not sure..." he muttered, "Usually I buy in the continent. We could just get ice cream if you'd like."

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:20 pm

Charlotte grinned happily and pecked Cobalts cheek as she leant forward, just happy that she got her own book finally, she didn't even want two, just the one that she had her eye on would make her infinantly happy

"Thanks Cookie, this has been one of the best days ever..."

Moving out of the shop Charlotte walked down the relitively quiet streets until she came to the bookstore that she wanted and pointed at it with her hand, wondering if she needed the cute eyes again.

"In there for my book? At least there won't be any pervy ladies in there Daddy, and if there are I'll scare them away for you."

With a large smile Charlotte entered the book shop with a grin and looked around, standing in the middle of the quiet store looking at all the books.

"The continent? Ice cream sounds good though."

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:08 pm

He could tell that she had only wanted the one book but by giving her permission to have more than she wanted, he was spoiling her without actually spoiling her. It was a good dad trick to keep the damage to your wallet down apparently,

"Awww that's okay Char-kitty." he told her, ruffling her hair, "Let's go get you that book so you have something to snuggle up with when I make you hot chocolate tonight okay?"

Stepping out into the relatively quiet street, Cobalt's guard was up instantly. There was no threats in the area, so far as he could tell, but being in any group of people larger than four always made him on his guard,

"Yeah, that looks like a good place." he replied with a nod before chuckling, "Well it's not my fault I'm smex on legs to these older types of women."

He nodded a little bit as they walked into the shop,

"Yeah I usually buy my gear in France or Holland." he admitted before grinning, "Ice cream is better than a trip to Europe though."

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:20 pm

Charlotte pouted playfully as Cobalt ruffled her hair and with that she decided that she was bored of her long hair for now and she winked, letting her hair shrink into a cute little pixie crop the fringe of which covered her eyes so that they peeked through the strands.

"You're going to make me hot chocolate tonight?! Really? Awwwww Cobie you're the best, could this day get any more perfect?"

With that she reached up and kissed Cobalt on the cheek, before grabbing him by the hand and leading him up to the thankfully male cashier on the register, he looked young, around her age and she smiled prettily at him.

"Hello Sir, I mean..." peering at his name badge she smiled again "Oliver, can you tell me where the new book on Magical Mythical Creatures is?"

Seeing him blush and amble out from behind the register to take Charlotte by the arm, nervously looking at Cobalt, and taking her to where the book was, with that Charlotte hugged him swiftly, much to his delight and she returned downstairs.

"Here we go daddy! The book I wanted!"

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:36 pm

Cobalt had been ruffling Charlotte's hair when she decided that she wanted a change in length and style. Raising an eyebrow at the strange sensation of the hair he was ruffling being changed beneath his fingertips, Cobalt chuckled and ruffled her shorter hair once before pulling his hand away,

"Yes! Spanish hot chocolate. A... friend of mine used to like it. She taught me the pleasures of a spanish hot chocolate." he smirked at her, "It probably could... but people would stare if I scratched you behind the ears to make you purr."

Chuckling as he was lead over to the male cashier, purposfully pulled in a path that avoided him walking next to anyone female under the age of fifty, Cobalt shook his head a little,

"You're really going to have to stop leading me around like that Charlotte." he stuck his tongue out at her, "People will think I'm a dog animagus with all the leading."

After Charlotte had hugged the young man, making him blush, Cobalt hugged Charlotte tightly and gave the teenager a glare. This was no ordinary glare however, this glare was spiked with killer intent, the level of which only a wetboy could give off. The teenage cashier rushed away very quickly, a stain appearing on the front of his robes,

"Well I'm very glad you got your book." he told Charlotte, the glare and intent dropped in an instant, "I think we might need a new cashier. Like this young lady at the next one along."

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:19 pm

Charlotte smiled happily as she saw Cobalt and he hugged her to him. What she didn't know was that it was all a rouse so that he could glare at the young man that had helped her out, glaring at Cobalt she shoved the book into his hands and promptly walked off to leave him to his stupid flirting.

"Silly Daddy, wanting to go to flirt with the lady cashier."

She puffed quietly as she stood outside the shop, before Cobalt could come out she moved back towards the end of Diagon Alley they had just come from and stopped outside of the pet shop, stroking a bat that hung upside down outside.

"He's always wanting the attention for himself, yes he is, isn't he Mr. Bat? Indeed."

Charlotte sat down on the bench outside and pouted. Waiting for her father to come out of the bookshop after flirting with the lady and scaring that nice man half to death because she gave him a hug.

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:22 pm

Cobalt sighed a little as Charlotte forced the book into his hands and stormed off in a huff. This was one of the things the rules had warned him of. If he failed any of the rules then his daughter was likely to go off in a huff and that was notoriously difficult to cure. Dropping the required amount of money near the cashier, he walked after her quickly, fast enough to catch what she said,

"How is scorning a woman's every advance considered flirting?" he asked with a raised eyebrow, "I thin-hey! Where are you running off to?"

He looked up at the sky and muttered a prayer as Charlotte ran away from him to the pet store. Why oh why were children so difficult? Following Charlotte down through the alley, he was just nearing her when she rushed off again. Sighing, he stroked the bat lightly on the head as he passed. Seeing her sat on a bench, pouting, Cobalt knelt down in front of her,

"Hey Char-kitty." he greeted her with a small smile, "You want me to apologise to the guy who hugged you? Then we go get ice cream?"

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:38 pm

Charlotte bit her lip and she tilted her head away from Cobalt she didn't want to talk to him, he was a meanie and she wanted to be able to have fun today, to be the center of attention for one day but Cobie always seemed to get the attention that she didn't.

"What do you want Dad?"

Frowning at thin air Charlotte poked her nose in the air and looked down at Cobalt with an unhappy look on her face as she did so.

"Why would I go and get ice cream with you? You just ruined my fun, and you always get all the attention, I just wanted someone to pay attention to me...not you...to pay attention to me not because I'm related to you."

Charlotte took the book from him and stood up, moving in the direction of the Leaky Cauldron, in no mood for an ice cream now and only wanting to go home and read her book alone.

"Just take me home."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:08 pm