Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Clothes Shopping (Char and Cookie)

Clothes Shopping (Char and Cookie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Clothes Shopping (Char and Cookie)

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:07 pm

Cobalt sighed a little bit as Charlotte looked away from him, apparently still annoyed at him to the extreme. Frowning a little bit, he glanced back up at her,

"I wanted to apologise." he told her truthfully, "I'm sorry about what I did. It's a dad reflex I think and I'm still not used to that. After all, it's not like I'm used to being a dad. So, sorry."

He sighed a little bit and looked away. So maybe she didn't want to know him right now and this was all a big waste of time, the huff was almost impossible to get rid of apparently. He looked back at her,

"Well because I'm your daddy and I want to spend time with you." he told her quietly, "I enjoy spending time with you and you enjoy spending time with me too, I know you do. I'm sorry I got all that attention, it never really occured to me before. Hang on..."

He turned himself invisible, so that Charlotte could only tell that he was there due to the hand he had gently placed on her shoulder,

"It could just be you." he became visible again, this time visibly smaller and different. He was actually, in this form, the spitting image of what his partner took when he was separate, "Or I could be Alex Mason, my friend. All attention would be on you. This is your day after all."

Cobalt, still looking like Alex, walked just slightly behind Charlotte as she led the way to the Leaky Cauldron. Twenty years ago, showing up in Diagon Alley, he would have been met with spellfire from aurors but now he was met with curious glances of women. Somehow it didn't seem right to tell Charlotte of the difference. He slowly turned back to Cobalt Smith as he walked,

"If you're sure." he paused a little, "I need to tell you some things anyway."

Clothes Shopping (Char and Cookie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Clothes Shopping (Char and Cookie)

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:18 pm

Charlotte glared at Cobalt and shook his hand from her shoulder when he turned invisible, yet another thing that made him more worthy of attention than her, yet again another thing that makes him special and makes her seem like a background accessory.

"I don't care what you do."

Moving closer to the pub she didn't even look at Cobalt turned into someone else behind her, that was her trick! That was her thing that she could do and that he would take it without asking made her even more upset.

"I just want to go home. And read my book. Away from you."

As soon as she got into the pub she took a pinch of Floo powder and threw it into the grate, saying where she wanted to go clearly, and as soon as she got there she went upstairs and slammed the door to her room.

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:27 pm

Cobalt hung his head and sighed. He was just trying to make her feel better but he was doing a really crappy job of it. Well this did not bode well for his parenting skills. If he couldn't cheer her up then what kind of father was he really? He nodded a little,

"Alright." he whispered, "I can see I've upset you so I'll give you some space."

Seeing that Alex's idea to use his shape for a little bit wasn't going to work, Cobalt turned back into himself straight away. As he did whenever he had a problem he was stuck with, he asked Alex about it within his head. Unfortunately, Alex was even less experienced with these things than he was. He nodded to her as she left via the floo. There was no doubt in his mind that she had gone straight to her room. He took a pinch of floo powder and noticed everyone in the pub was staring at him. He scowled,

"What the hell are you people looking at?" he snarled, using the floo to go straight home. It was going to be a long night, especially when he needed to talk to Char about the same things he'd revealed to Lalia.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:19 pm