Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

We're all Family

We're all Family Empty We're all Family

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:47 am

Barzini gave Maria a drink and pat her on the shoulder.

"Hey. Don't be so upset over your father alright?" Barzini sighed and hugged her.

Barzini took out his flute, made out of pure jade and started playing a tune, which was a mixture of happiness and sadness flowing through the music.

We're all Family Empty Re: We're all Family

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:51 am

"But he promised me... he promised..." Maria said unwillingly. She drank the drink in one gulp and put it gently down on the table. "He promised..."

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:53 am

"What did he promise? If you want a family, I'll be more than happy to take you in, Maria." He smiled, and hugged her again, patting her on the shoulder.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:56 am

"He promised me that he would take me to Japan one more time, so I can see Mom," Maria cried. "I told him to never leave me and he said he wouldn't! Why do parents always break their promises?! It's just not fair! I hate God, why does he make this happen to children like us? He has to make everyone's lives a misery at some point, and he's already destroyed mine!"

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:11 pm

"I'll take you to see mom okay? Do you have an address?" Barzini smiled, and whispered softly, reassuring her.

"Let's sing a song okay? Always look at.. The bright side... OF life..."

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:13 pm

Maria looked at Barzini with her eyebrows raised. Then she started to laugh. "It's a bit hard to get an address, but I know exactly where I'm going, I could Apparate there if I was qualified."

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:08 pm

"First. You're underage. Second, we're not allowed to use magic in a muggle area." Barzini said matter-of-factly.

"Actually, I won't mind you becoming my sister. The house becomes a bit lonely in the holidays... My parents are always out... Only me in a MANSION. Excluding maids and butlers of course." Barzini sighed.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:10 pm

"I know that, numbnuts. I'll have to stay at school during the holidays now... wait, did you say I could become your sister?" Maria exclaimed.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:15 pm

"Well.... Yeh... Actually, I did. I treat you more like a sister, so might as well be one." Barzini was surprised at his own frankness.

"So? Well..?"

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:17 pm

"I've never had siblings..." Maria mused. Then she squealed and jumped onto Barzini, engulfing him in a bear hug. "Yes, yes, yes! Thank you so much, Barzini-chan! I owe you forever! I promise, I'll repay you someday, somehow, just ask me when you need a favour, I promise!"

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:20 pm

"Yes... Yes... Sister." Barzini smiled, and hugged her.

"Call me brother once please? I'd love to hear it. Please?" Barzini pleaded.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:22 pm

"Onii-sama... brother," Maria smiled happily. She'd never been so happy in her whole life, not since her mother had died, and she liked the feeling.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:05 am