Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Family

Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Family Empty Family

Post by Asric Chaos Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:25 pm

Hades had just gotten a letter from a Warren Neels requesting to see his grandchildren. He replied straight away, family was important to him so he would do anything to help if he could. He'd sent Warren his patronus to follow up to the castle to lead him straight here. He'd also sent one to the head of houses of the girls in question. Now all he could do was wait.

Family Empty Re: Family

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:29 pm

Warren followed the patronus to the headmasters office, it had been awhile since he had been in the school not since his twins had graduated.

He knocked on the door, and once granted permission entered, "Headmaster," he greeted him with a nod.

"I am afraid that i have some bad news to deliver," he told him sadly.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:42 pm

A knock was heard at his door and after making his way over to it he pulled the doors open to greet his guest. "Mr Neel, it's nice to meet you, i just wish it had been under nicer terms. I'm so sorry for your loss." He said taking the mans hand to shake. "Come in and take a seat your granddaughters shall be here any minute." He said making his way back round to his chair. "Can i get you anything a drink, perhap?" He asked.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:50 pm

"No, No im fine," he replied to the question.

"Yes i sure do wish it had been under better circumstances myself. I was wondering if the girls had a close friend that could be here for them, especially Bel as she is going to take this fairly hard, and she is not one to take comfort from family." He said, hoping that Bel and Eva had a close friends that could be here for them.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:21 pm

Hades listened carefully to what Warren had to say only speaking as he stopped. "I'm not sure, i'm not really sure which students are friends with who. But she seems to be friends with my adopted son Arsen would you like me to fetch him in? His family were killed by muggles a few days ago so he should be able to help Miss green with the grieving." He asked his hand already inches away from his arm ready to call him.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:32 pm

"Please," he said. "She lost her mother young but i don't know how she will take this news. Hopefully he will arrive in time to fill him in before the girls get here."

He started pacing while muttered under his breath "Muggle, should be exterminated for they've done."

He looked towards the headmaster as he retook his seat and saw he was looking at him, "Sorry headmaster but that is my belief, they killed Sabina when she was about six months pregant infront of Bel, then they killed Eva's parents and siblings while they were on a day out about five months ago. Now Bel's Father, step-mother, step-sibling and a close friend were killed in a gas explosion, the muggles say it was an accident, but i have never heard of only one house on a street being affected."

Pausing for a bit he muttered sadly, "Now all the girls have are each other and me, everyone else is gone."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:47 pm

"He's on his way." He smiled touching his mark and feeling the familiar warmth spread though it. "Tell me Mr Neels, would you like the chance of being closer to your granddaughters?" He asked he needed more professors and this would be the perfect opportunity to ask him about the Order, after all he did seem the type that would like to join and they needed everyone they could get.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:50 pm

"Those girls are my life, they are all i have left of my wfie and daughters. I would do anything for them." He responded.

"What exactly do you have in mind though?" he asked.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:09 pm

"I understand family means everything to me too and i would do anything to help them." He said looking at Warren over his hands. "Well i am still looking for a few professor to teach potions, astronomy and arthimacy if you are interested that way you can be here for your family." He said surveying Warrens thoughts to make sure he was doing the right thing.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:17 pm

"In future i would appreciate it if you could ask for entrence to my mind headmaster," he said feeling a light probe at his sheilds.

"I may not be the best at occlumency but i do have a few shileds," he lowered his shields slowly letting the headmaster so he could have a look at his memories, showing the headmaster his trust, and also letting him know that he was being upfront and honest.

Once the headmaster had seen what he needed and withdrew, he raised his shields while replying, "I would prefer potions, i have never liked astronomy and i am afraid that my arthimacy was never all that good."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:36 pm

He smiled. "I like you Warren, most people never know i'm doing it. I think you'll make a worthy member of my team." He said reading his mind to make sure he could be trusted, but of course memories could be tempered with but he knew they hadn't. He was skilled enough to notice the difference to real and fake.

"Potions professor eh? Welcome to the team Professor Neel, i'm so glad i don't have to cover that one anymore, i've always hated that lesson." He sighed looking down at his watch Arsen would be here any second. "You can start tomorrow if your ready." He smiled collecting some papers and shoving them into his draw.

(OOC You can take over from potions whenever you like just walk in and pretend you were late or something. Or you could start in lesson three its up to you.)
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:44 pm

Arsen was sat in the slytherin common room when his arm burned. His hand hovered over his arm protectively as he shoved his book into his bag and made his way out towards his father office.

He finally made his way up to the gargoyles, giving them the password and making his way up to the office doors pausing only to knock. "What's so important that you had to summon me now?" He asked barging into Hades office. "Oh sorry i didn't know you had company." He said stopping in his step to look at both men looking at him. Both eyebrows lowered. "What's going on?"

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:01 pm

Warren looked up when a boy entered the office, once the boy had stopped talking he stood holding his hand out to the lad and greeted him, "Hello you must be the headmaster'son, I am Warren Neels."

Once the boy had taken his hand in his own he asked, "Now don't take this the worong way lad, but how close would you say you are with Belinda Green and Evangeline Starr?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:09 pm

Warren stuck his hand out and Arsen glanced at Hades not sure what was going on but he shook the mans hand anyway. "Arsen Barela." He replied looking at the man confused.

"Erm, well we're friends but i think Bel see's me as more of a close friend, she helped me out once." He shrugged not being able to help himself think about the nickname she had given him. He smiled then looked over at Hades remembering he alway read his mind. He gave Hades a warning look daring him to laugh.

"Sorry but who are you and what do you need me here for? I'm slightly confused." He said looking between the two guys before him.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:20 pm

"Ahhh. Bel has a habbit of only helping those she considers very close friends or family, She would protect them with her life if needed," he said.

"I am here to deliver some bad news to my grandaughters. Bel will take this harder than Eva," he replied with sad smile.

"As for what i need you for, i was wondering if you would be present, and willing to help Bel once she has heard the news," he explained, then added, "Although i am sure that Bel is aware that something is wrong, just not what that something is."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:26 pm

"Yeah she's told me that." He said moving too sit on the seat at the side of Hades office. "What is it with bad news lately, first my parents now this." He shook his head.

"I'll help as much as i can, i owe her that at least." He said turning to look out the window as birds flew past. "Yeah she has a thing for predicting the future." He said turning to look at Hades to make sure he took that information in.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:42 pm

"Yes she has. Hopefully the divination teacher is better than the one they had when Sabina attended school here. Sabina, Bel's mother had what she would call feelings and strange dreams, she never really learned how to understand them," he said sadly.

"Earlier today i was called, by the muggle authorities. It seems that Bel's home had a freak gas explosion that only affected their house. Her father, step-mother, step-siblings and a close friend of the family were all inside at the time, they died in blast," he explained to Arsen, his tone of voice sad and angry at the same time.

Seeing the looks of Arsen and the headmaster he explained, "As Bel's father had an accident when he young draining his magical core leaving him nothing but a squib. So he lived in the muggle world. As he and his wife have no living reletives i am listed as their contact in emergencies, so i had a muggle mobile phone, that has been convered to run off magic."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:28 pm

Hades spun his head to the door eyes wide open as Arsen barged in opening his mouth. "There's a door there for a reason Arsen, so next time knock and wait before you some crashing in." He said glaring at him daring him to protest.

"Mr Neels here thought you could help Bel out once she has been told the dreadful news. Since you yourself have just lost your parents too." He said examining his son over his clasped hands.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:21 am

"Sorry i didn't know you had a guest." he said unzipping his coat. Arsen raised an eyebrow when Warren mentioned a mobile phone he had no idea what he was talking about, he glanced at Hades wanting an answer but he just shook his head.

He looked down away from there eyes as Hades mentioned his family, he still wasn't sure about that day. His mother had confused him the most, why had she tried to save him at the last minute when she used to stand by whilst his father used an unforgivable on him.

"I'll help as much as i can, but i'm not good on all the feelings." He explained shoving his hands in his pockets.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:15 am

Warren noticed the look that Arsen gave the headmaster, "Here," he said taking the mobile phone from his cloak pocket and handing it to Arsen.

"It's easier than floo calling and you don't have to kneel down and its similar to a two-way mirror, except that you can't see the person your talking to only hear them and talk to them with it. A normal muggle phone is not portable, this one is. Not only can you make voice calls with it but you can send people a text message, a samll note direct to their phone. Thats just an old basic one, they have newer ones that do a lot more," he finished explaining just as there was a knock on the office door.

He looked over to the headmaster waiting for him to grant whoever it was entrance, he hoped it was his grandaughters.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:18 am

Eva met up with Bel at the gargoyle to the headmasters office, "You were called as well? What do you think it's about?" she asked.

As they walked up the stairs she noticed that Bel looked a bit like she had earlier in the day during DADA, feeling nervous she held Bel's hand to give her comfort, as she raised her hand to knock on the door.
    Belinda Green
    Belinda Green
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Belinda Green Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:24 am

Bel bumped into Eva, she heard Eva ask her questions but she didn't answer she couldn't shake the feeling she had been having since earlier that day. She felt Eva place her hand in hers and gently squeezed it accepting the comfort as Eva knocked on the door.

She released Eva's hand once they had been permitted entrance, the first thing she noticed when she walked in the office was her grandfather standing near Arsen, while Arsen was holding her grandfathers mobile phone, she raised an eyebrow in question while she walked over and gave her grandfather a hug in greeting, noticing Eva hug him afterwards. she nodded to Arsen in greeting then turned to face the headmaster, "Hello Sir, May i enquire as to why we are here please?"
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:56 pm

Hades sat back a little tense he hated things like this it brought back so many memories he'd rather forget. A knock was heard on his office door and after calling for them to enter her sat forwards in his chair with his hands clasped under his chin.

"Thanks for coming Miss Green, Miss Starr please take a seat." He smiled weakly he was sure the Belinda girl knew something was wrong but he didn't say anything just yet. He sent a thought over to Warren. "Do you wanna break the news or shall i?" He thought listening closely for a reply

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:18 pm

Warren hugged his Granddaughters and couldn't help but smile briefly when he noticed that Bel nodded towards Arsen before greeting the headmaster.

He could tell by the tone of her voice that Bel suspected something, hearing the Hades voice in head he thought back, "I think i best tell them."

Taking a calming breath he looked towards his granddaughters, "Earlier today i got a call from the muggle authorities, were i was asked to go to the local police office near Belinda's home. Where they informed me of an accident that happ...."

He cut himself off when he heard Bel's voice and quickly moved to gather her in his arms.
    Belinda Green
    Belinda Green
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Belinda Green Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:27 pm

Bel sat when the headmaster asked her too, she noticed that although he smiled at them it looked a little weak.

She listened as her grandfather started to talk but as soon as she heard the words accident she broke down muttering "NOOOO, it was just a dream, it never happened," over and over while tears poured down her face.

She felt arms wrap around her and was about to lean in for comfort when she caught her grandfathers scent and started pounding on his chest to push him away. She felt torn she wanted comforst but wasn't willing to accept it from her grandfther as he had just given her the news that vision she had earlier during lesson was true.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:14 am