Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Family

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Family - Page 2 Empty Re: Family

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:41 pm

Arsen accepted the phone gingerly and turned it around in his hand to examin it. "What? That's weird how can they do that without magic?" He asked feeling puzzeled. A knock sounded at the door and he froze before moving to stand beside Hades.

He stood there waiting for the news to break and was shocked to see Bel attack her grandfather he noticed Eva crying too but Bel needed him more. "Woah Bel." He cried moving over and taking hold of both Bel's wrists so she couldn't punch any longer. "Bel, Bel look at me it's not Warrens fault." He said bringing her in for a hug. "Remember that time on the train when i flipped what did you say to me?" He whispered in her ear, pulling her hair round out of his face.
    Belinda Green
    Belinda Green
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Belinda Green Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:00 pm

Bel barely heard what annyone was saying until she felt somegrab her wrist and move her away from her grandfathers hold and into their own. She reconised Arsen's voice as he whispered in her ear.

"What part?" she mumbled as she latched her now free hands onto the front of his cloak and tried to bury her head in the side of his neck.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:54 am

Warren was not surprised when Bel lashed out and started hitting him with her fists, he would rather she done that than allow her magic to lash out. As last time her magic lashed out due to her emotions overwhelming her, everyone had to leave the room as her magic destroyed everything in the room.

Once Arsen had bel in a hug which she seemed to be accepting, Warren moved over to Eva and gathered her into a hug.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:40 pm

Eva felt arms wrap around her she looked up and upon seeing her grandfather she tried to bury her self in his arms.

She could hardly believe what she had just been told, the only family she had left now was Bel and her Grandfather, She silently vowed on her magic that she would do everything in her power to keep what remained of her family safe. She never noticed that when she made the vow she glowed slightly, all she could think about was all the family members her and Bel had lost.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:51 pm

"The part about being my official punch bag, well here i am." He smiled a little. "You can't push away the only family you have left. Just take my advice okay, i've lost all my family i dont want you to loose all yours too. It sucks not having anyone, i'm just lucky Hades was there to pick up the pieces."
    Belinda Green
    Belinda Green
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Belinda Green Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:50 pm

Bel chuckled sadly into Arsen's neck where she had her head burried, then spoke in a low tone that she wasn't sure anyone apart from Arsen heard, "I guess your right. I just reacted i saw what happened during a lesson earlier today, and when he gave me the news i just lashed out."

She gripped the material she was holding at Arsen's chest more tightly, as she felt if she let go then he would disappear and she didn't want that to happen. She was starting to think of him as a brother, yeah she had Eva and they were close enough in age that they were more like sisters than cousins, and she was close to her two step brothers before they died earlier that day but she felt closer to Arsen in the short time she knew him than she did to her step brothers and she wans't ready to lose him.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:04 pm

"Well don't. You need to control your anger and i know i'm not the best one to be taking anger advice from right now because i suck at controlling mine but i know what's best. I'm learning from the best." He frowned knowing Hades would be listening in but he didn't care right now. His head was full with the face of his mother as the light left her eyes.

His eyes clenched shut as he tried to force that image out his head but found it just wouldn't move. A presence filled his mind pushing it out the way for him he opened his eyes and found Hades looking over at him. He gave him a weak smile of thanks before he stroked Bels hair to one side.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:21 pm

Eva turned her head from where it was buried in her grandfathers chest to see how Bel was and noticed it looked as if she was trying to bury herself in Arsen. She wondered for a brief moment if the rumours she had heard a a while back about them having romantic feeling for each other were true, but she knew that Bel would not keep something like that from her and decided that it was either a friends or family type of feeling that Bel most likely had for Arsen.

*PLEASE NOTE*
    This characters post has been temporarily been taken over.
    The real Eva will still come on from time to time to answer her owl post, check posts and to join us in the chat box when she can.
    She is currently swamped due to her work placement rotations, exam studies and uni classes.

Belinda Green
    Belinda Green
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Belinda Green Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:15 pm

Bel nodded into Arsen's neck where she was still buried, she thought she felt him tense up but it was gone as quickly as it came, she was unsure and didn't want to question it any further.

"Don't want to let you go incase i lose you too," she said quietly into his neck, while moving her hand from her chest to his back so she was hugging him tightly, hoping that he didn't get the wrong idea.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:34 pm

Arsen wrapped his arms around and gave Hades a little knowing hug. "Don't worry i'm not going anywhere soon." He smiled weakly looking over to Eva to make sure she was okay.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:09 am

From where she was cuddle close into her grandfathers chest, tears still falling down her face but not as fast as they had been, with her head turned to see Bel and Arsen, Eva noticed Bel moved so she was hugging Arsen tighter, she also noticed that Arsen gave the headmaster a knowing look while he returned Bel's tight hug.

She noticed Arsen's lips move and although she did not hear what he said or hear Bel talk she assumed that they were either talking quietly or that Arsen was still trying to calm Bel down.

When Arsen looked over to her she gave him a sad smile, letting him know that although she was affected by the news they had just heard that she was alright and that she was not as torn up about it as Bel was.

*PLEASE NOTE*
    This characters post has been temporarily been taken over.
    The real Eva will still come on from time to time to answer her owl post, check posts and to join us in the chat box when she can.
    She is currently swamped due to her work placement rotations, exam studies and uni classes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:46 am