Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+4
Arsen Salvator
Aspen Salvator
Madisen Lewis
Asric Chaos
8 posters

A time to break silence (Open to order members)

Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

A time to break silence (Open to order members) - Page 2 Empty Re: A time to break silence (Open to order members)

Post by Anna Tshering Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:49 pm

"I second Miss Bones's idea," Anna replied. She then turned to the Gryffindor who had announced about the Muggle group.

"Well, there is no stopping them to make such a group," Anna replied tonelessly. "But I know that we can stop them from succeeding. Either that, or we die."
    Augatha Bones
    Augatha Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

A time to break silence (Open to order members) - Page 2 Empty A time to break silence

Post by Augatha Bones Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:13 pm

Augatha smiled at the child, "Thank you dear, but don't call me Bones. I'll get in trouble, call me Faye instead. I've heard about that group, and I've reasons to believe that there are squibs in the group giving away our secrets. So I'd advise everyone here to take caution on what you say to someone you know to be a squib, or a muggle relative you may have."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

A time to break silence (Open to order members) - Page 2 Empty Re: A time to break silence (Open to order members)

Post by Karmzy Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:30 pm

Karma wrinkled her nose, chewing the Red Vine thoughtfully. Muggle Relatives.... She glanced at the Gryffindor without recognition. Was that fear she smelled on her? Anger? Wariness? Surely she hadn't done some thing that bad to her. She had seen her at school, but did not care to know exactly who she was.

"When you say 'replace them', what do you suggest? Polyjuice Potion? Who would step into their place? Or are you saying that we would let them know of the deaths, but have a next-in-line ready, someone they trust, but is under or influence?" She took another bite of the Red Vine, ripping it to peices by yanking the part that hung from her mouth. "What would be the plan, exactly, if we all voted for covert?"
    Augatha Bones
    Augatha Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

A time to break silence (Open to order members) - Page 2 Empty A time to break silence

Post by Augatha Bones Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:13 pm

'I'd leave the decision on Richard. But I think influencing a portion of muggles that we are better left alone and 'persuading' them to help will be easier.' Augatha inclined her head towards Karma and added with a smirk, 'And we don't need to 'let them know about the deaths', even they'd notice if their- say- Chief Secretory to the Minister failed to wake up one fine morning.'
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:33 pm

Karma raised an eyebrow. "I meant, we could use polyjuice and put someone there as a replacement, but as the dead subject so that no one knows that they've died, and we can have them 'die' at a later, less suspicious, date."

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:17 pm

Cobalt slowly became both solid and visible, sitting cross legged in the centre of the meeting table casually, as if he hadn't just appeared out of thin air in a place warded against all means of magical transportation. He knew for a fact that only Richard and perhaps Aspen had know he'd been sitting on the table since it had been created. And hanging fron the ceiling before that. Now visible for the first time, Cobalt glanced at Karma with a ghost of a smile,

"The plan for covert action?" he gestured down at himself. Wearing his wetboy outfit, a tight fitting outfit made from very short, dark grey, fur that seemed to blend into the scant shadows of the room. All along it were knives of every description. Carving knives, poisoned knives held in special holsters, thin stiletto knives and a hand and a half sword strapped to his back. Along his arms and legs he had different wand holsters, all of them full. He smiled thinly, "I am the plan for covert action."

Standing up casually, as if he wasn't in the middle of a meeting table, Cobalt rolled his neck a little and began to walk down the length of the table towards his apprentice. When he spoke, he spoke to the room as a whole,

"I've already been on a few assignments to check how jolly on the spot the muggle police forces are." he told them before smiling faintly, "I've managed to kill thirteen muggle politicians in the last month and they have all been investigated thoroughly."

He jumped off the table and landed behind Karma's seat without a sound,

"And all the deaths have been registered as either tragic accidents, medical problems or, in one case, suicide." he told the room at large before nodding at Richard, "Your covert option is available for only a few spare coins. Somewhere in the region of a thousand galleons a hit if you want them all to be undetectable."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:45 pm

Karma didn't move. Sure, she was surprised that Cobalt was sitting in the middle of the table, but really, she'd known he'd be here. Merlin only knew where he'd been before then. Perhaps hanging from the rafters or some such nonsense.

A Thousand Galleons. Per kill. She could get used to a salary like that.

"Well, at least there's a plan." She said with a half-grin, nodding at Cobalt in greeting.
    Madisen Lewis
    Madisen Lewis
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Madisen Lewis Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:06 am

Mad's surprise upon seeing her colleague appear in the center of their meeting table was brief. Little surprised Mad for very long - she'd lived too many years and seen too many things for it to be otherwise. A smirk formed on her face that was both amusement and approval.

"I have been following those deaths," Mad stated. "I had wondered if they mightn't be the work of one with unique talent.

"A thousand galleons is not unreasonable," the woman further opined.
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:48 pm

He smiled. "Yes sir." He said giving Rich a little salute. "I can kill discreetly as good as the best of them, it's my job. Killing people out in public is fun but i'll leave it for more private settings if it makes you happy." He nodded.

"Oh the muggle group that live to wipe us from the earth. Yeah they seem to know what they are doing. They have anti apparation and portkey wards set up ready to go if we so much as step on their land." He nodded. "Seems they are getting smarter."

He shook his head and frowned at Arsen. "See i told you. Dramatic entrances are always best." He said looking back up to Cobalt. "The muggle police force are rubbish but very tasty. Me and Arsen had a little fun the other day and it took an hour for a proper equipted squad to turn up. I'd nearly eaten the whole street by then." He shrugged.

He laughed. "A thousand galleons? What are you going to spend all that on, it's ridiculous. Money is just a way to prove how good you are and for that price you must be one of the best. I on the other hand have no need for money. What i need money can't buy and i don't need no price to prove how good i am. The countless amounts of unsolved deaths or missing bodies will account for that." He said dropping the finger bone.

He shrugged. "But it's your choice. You could pay him to poison whoever or you could hire us to do it and we'll burn all the evidence. A little gas leak never rises suspicion. Or i could personally drop the bodies off into hell with no sign of a struggle. All i ask for in return is a little blood." He said licking his fangs. "Just give us a name and how you want them to die and it will be done within the next 24 hours."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:11 pm

He moved silently to sit in the seat beside his uncle, some one had to keep an eye on him. He turned to Aspen and sighed. "Yes alright! We don't need to be dramatic all the time it gets boring." He frowned taking out a knife to mess around with.

He rolled his eyes, here we go again. Why couldn't he be normal like everyone else, making plans for them both again without his consent. He couldn't wait until he was of age, then he could go his own way and do whatever he wanted to do rather than getting dragged off to killings he wanted no part in.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:14 pm

Karma felt her teeth with her tongue. Eating Muggles.... it couldn't be worse than that bird. More meat, probably. "Why don't you guys split the kills? I mean, if... when... there's a war, its good to have fighters on our side." She shrugged. "It can't be bad to share now, can it?"

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:10 pm

Cobalt rolled his eyes at his apprentice's suggestion before gesturing at Aspen with his thumb,

"Share?" he shook his head, "Does that guy look like he shares?"

He smiled faintly,

"I'd have to watch he didn't stab me with his knife and fork in his rush to eat more people." He frowned, "Even if we were on different jobs."

He shrugged,

"No offence Aspen but your work is sloppy." he commented lightly, "You have to be very careful not to lose yourself in the blood and for covert operations like this one you can't run the risk of you deciding you want some more of the ruby red liquid."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:12 am

Karma frowned. Apparently, Eating people was frowned upon. Well, that was too bad. Now what was she gonna eat?

On the other hand, she didn't see what was so bad about sharing kills, some people needed to see to believe, others didn't. If people just started going missing, someone would notice, and the metaphorical finger would point to them. It always seemed to. She guessed in that way they were sloppy, because it was only a few times before a gas leak seems as more. Her eyes went around the table, pausing for maybe a half second on each of the members of their group. She knew that if more than five of them went missing, she'd get suspicious, why would muggles be any different? They were inferior, but they weren't completely stupid.

Karma furrowed her eyebrows and looked down at the table. She'd just have to leave her hunger for later, along with her questions, then. She felt her teeth with her tongue again. They were sharper. Well, wasn't that just fantastic. She made a mental note to talk only to the table from now on, not that this crowd seemed anywhere near completely human, but did she really need more than the Sisterhood and a stray demon knowing about her? No. and definitely not the Gryffindor. Salazar only knew what she'd do with that kind of information, and Karma did not need to get kicked out of Hogwarts for killing a fellow student.
    Augatha Bones
    Augatha Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Augatha Bones Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:40 pm

"Aspen manages to come onto muggle headlines quite often, I'll give you that." Augatha said with a small smirk. Then her face hardened, "But he is right about the security they are placing. I don't know how they are placing anti-apparition wards without the aid of magic. I'd like any of you to enlighten me on that." She looked at all of the members present, then continued, "But I know this much, they can't seperate us from their crowd if we keep from performing magic of any kind. My ideal type of murder would be where it'd look like a normal death. They will have suspicions, but won't have any ways to prove anything out of ordinary."

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:01 pm

Richard glared at Cobalt and waved at hand in his direction,

"Enough Cobalt!" he ordered firmly, making sure that his intent was layered in his voice. He'd learnt to do it a few years ago without meaning to. Apparently men and women were not used to someone so forcefully showing their intent while at the same time not shouting or giving death glares. All it was to Richard was that he made each word he said deliberate, "You are hired as a wetboy. You have refused to join this organisation and as such your opinions will be restricted to those based purely on your purpose."

He stared hard into Cobalt's eyes, his eye taking a sharper quality as if challenging the other man,

"Is that clear?"

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:16 pm

Cobalt stared directly into Richard's eyes without backing down for a number of minutes before smiling and bowing graciously,

"But of course..." he smirked a little, "You are the customer after all. And the customer is always right."

He placed a hand fondly on Karma's shoulder,

"Take care of her Dick." he told Richard with a smile that rapidly became cold, "If one hair on her head is harmed because of something that isn't directly her own fault... your wife will be a widow before the night is out and your remains will be distributed between all of the members here."

He bowed his head again,

"Good night." he told the table in general before giving Karma's shoulder a slight squeeze, "Goodnight Karma."

Without another word he faded from sight and walked through the nearest wall, completely invisible and intangible.
    Madisen Lewis
    Madisen Lewis
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Madisen Lewis Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:08 pm

Mad looked on with perfectly concealed amusement. The cannibal versus the wetboy - how could it not be a little amusing?

"We have options," she stated needlessly, looking to Richard. "Though, I, for one am against Mr. Salvator utilizing his nephew as a partner. Regardless of how talented the young Mr. Salvator may be, he is still a child. If we utilize the elder Salvator's services, I say he ought to find an associate his own age. I will not agree to our junior members being placed at unnecessary risk."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:33 pm

Karma watched Cobalt go with something close to loneliness, which was ridiculous, that's not a feeling she got ever.

She turned back to the table, listening to Professor Lewis talk. "Wait. Are you saying we aren't going to be helping the Order?" She asked disbelievingly. "We aren't going to fight?"

Last edited by Karma Black on Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:41 pm

He glanced from Karma to Cobalt. He laughed. "Do i look like the type of guy that cares about table manors? I have no need for a knife and fork not when you have fangs strong enough to chew through metal." He smirked.

"It's sloppy when the clients ask for it... or when im having fun. There are two sides to me you know, i just prefare one to the other." He shrugged. "Ever heard of the tournament? Of course you havent it a tournament where all the best assassins come together and kill each other the winnner is the last one standing. Guess who won?" He smirked. "I can do silent kills on the down low as good as the best."

"I think you're getting me confused with a vampire." He said giving a quick glance at Karma. "Vampires are weak little creatures that are controlled by their thirst. My hunger is the same as yours i eat when im hungry. No blood rage here, im not a pathetic animal." He said before spinning his head to look at Bones.

"Well you should take a leaf out of my book and not apparate. I'm immune to their little wards." He smirked dusting his necklace.

"Nah i eat loners now. No one seems to miss the homeless." He shrugged. "Very... serious isn't he? You can tell he's a wet boy. They never have fun." He shuddered at the thought of becoming one.

He growled flashing his teeth. "Who are you?" He asked before turning to Richard. "Who is she? You have no right to demand what Arsen can and can't do and what do you know aout his talent?" He growled half on top of the table now. Arsen has probably seen and killed more than half the adults sat here. You." He said pointing at Augatha. "How many people have died at your hands?"

"He probably has more right to kill muggles than all of you." He spat turning to Arsen. "Pass me your knife Arsen." He said holding out his hand.

He held out his hands. "See you've started them all off. Your Professor here doesn't think you're capable of joining Karma. I was already killing at their age." He said sitting back in his chair.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:52 pm

Arsen sighed listening to it all, he really couldn't be bothered by it all. All he wanted to do was go home and sleep but of course that was now impossible for him. Nothing about him was normal now, his life just seemed messed up.

He glanced at Aspen and shook his head. "What so you can stab me with it? I don't think so." He said turning back to Madisen. "No disrespect but im doing this whether you like it or not. I have as much right if not more to take these muggles down and i won't rest until we can live in peace." He said putting the knife into his pocket.

"And i'm not a child." He said shoving his hands into his pockets.

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:21 pm

Richard fixed Madisen with the same look he'd given Cobalt, the stare that told you that his will was now immovable. He slowly shook his head,

"I know it is against your sensibilities Madisen but we need every member that we can get." he told her calmly but firmly, definate steel in his voice, "The muggles out-number us. I'm going to tell you the ratio because, quite frankly, it's the most depressing figure you're likely ever to look at. Over 1 million to one. In our country alone. Now you look me in the eyes and say we don't need every available wand if it comes to the breaking point, which we all know it will."

When Aspen got to the point where he was half-way onto the table, Richard placed a hand on the other man's shoulder and pulled him lightly but firmly back into his seat. He glanced at Aspen,

"I'd appreciate it if you tried to get along with everyone here Aspen." he patted the other man on the shoulder, "I realise the potential of the younger members here and their presence here is almost committment enough for me."

He turned back to the room at large,

"Almost." he announced again, "We need a way to make sure that the secrets of this group stay secret. That our members are not betrayed. Any ideas?"
    Madisen Lewis
    Madisen Lewis
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Madisen Lewis Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:43 pm

Mad didn't even flinch at Aspen's tone. "I don't believe Miss Black should be working with her master, either," she stated coolly.

She inclined her head to Richard. "A fair point," the woman conceded. "But the same cannot be expected of... young men and women as it can of wizards and witches beyond their years. If our junior members are trained and supervised as necessary, I shall withhold my disapproval. But don't think I won't speak up if the youth start dying needlessly for our cause."

There was steel in her own tone as she looked at first at Arsen, then Karma. They were, what? Thirteen? Fourteen? It didn't matter to her how old others were when they found themselves capable of killing another. They were children, and would remain so in her eyes until they were well of age.

"Headmaster," Mad questioned, her tone off-hand, clearly indicating that the question was not in the least. "What of your two apprentices? Both first years, aren't they? Might as well bring them along to the next meeting. It would seem they're plenty old to hold more than a passive role in this Order."

Then, the woman fell silent. So, that last bit was pushing it - she knew it well - but anyone who knew her would not have expected her to subside without making her displeasure known. She nodded to Richard again, this time in apology, though, she wasn't truly sorry at all.

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:02 pm

Karma looked at her Charms Professor. "Would you be fine with us getting permission from whoever takes care of us, Professor?" She asked sweetly. "Surely if we had approval from our current Guardian it wouldn't be such a problem."

She then thought of ideas. "Would a secret keeper spell work? I'm sure if you're the secret keeper, it wouldn't be a problem, Professor Romain."
    Madisen Lewis
    Madisen Lewis
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Madisen Lewis Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:10 am

"Frankly, no, Miss Black," Mad replied, feeling unusually generous. She offered no further explanation, however. Her stance had been made known and she had been overruled. The woman could concede her loss. Besides, as valid as her point may be, she was not so proud as to deny that Richard's point was not just as valid. Furthermore, he was leader.

"A Fidelius Charm would be most prudent," she agreed. Miss Black had always been rather sharp for one so young. "I could cast the spell, of course, if you wish to be Secret Keeper, Richard. Properly modified, it could even ensure that what is spoken here remains confidential, as well."
    Augatha Bones
    Augatha Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Augatha Bones Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:55 am

Augatha was watching them debate regarding the minor issue for a while now, 'I think we should postpone the 'minor issue' for a while. But partnering them with an adult of their own choice would be reasonable, I think.
    I'd prefer a secret keeping spell on our discussion, Richard. I have a reputation to keep at the Ministry.' she added the last part to Richard. Then she turned to Aspen, 'I'd like to learn how you travel instead of apparating, but if it has anything to do with your creature gifts, then I'm afraid I'm not bestowed enough to 'take a leaf out of your book'.
    And I wouldn't compare numbers with you. I'm neither a mass murderer nor a professional assasin or wetboy. I merely 'contribute' to peoples' 'natural death' when they become too big an obstacle for my cause.' she leaned back on her seat and gave him a smirk.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:48 am