Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+4
Arsen Salvator
Aspen Salvator
Madisen Lewis
Asric Chaos
8 posters

A time to break silence (Open to order members)

Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

A time to break silence (Open to order members) - Page 3 Empty Re: A time to break silence (Open to order members)

Post by Asric Chaos Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:13 pm

He leaned back in his seat. "I will bring them in when they are ready Professor, until then they shall remain with me. If Miss Black and Mr Salvator's masters think they are ready then they are ready. No one knows better than they do." He shrugged.

"I think as far as keeping us a secret goes, the fidelius charm is probably our best option. You couldn't give us away even if you wanted to. But i would advise Richard, that if you were to invite someone to join us, do it by mouth. Passing notes is too risky, you never know who could see it." He said calmly.
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

A time to break silence (Open to order members) - Page 3 Empty Re: A time to break silence (Open to order members)

Post by Aspen Salvator Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:27 pm

He turned to glare at Richard for a second before dropping all emotions. "Whatever you're the boss." He said dropping back into his seat.

He shrugged. "Well Miss Bones it seems your stuck in the past, but he gifts us in different ways. He wanted me like this so i could serve his purpose, which i do everyday." He smiled flashing his fangs. "The fangs belong to me and no one else." He said pulling back his sleeve to show a knife tattooed into his arm. Without hesitation his dug his fingers into his flesh and pulled out a real knife leaving his forearm tattooless and bloody.

"Her, her headmaster. Arsen has my permission already." He said licking the blood from his arm and stabbing the knife into the table. "I don't care what we do as long as it doesn't involve branding, i'm branded enough and he doesn't like to share."

Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Georgie Vane Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:18 pm

Georgie frowned at the fact that it didn't look like she was able to fight with the other students, because her mother was too over protective of her, but she knew there was no point in trying to fight the fact. She watched the conversation going on in front of her, and found herself quite scared of Professor Smith, and this one they called Aspen.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:42 pm

Karma sniffed the air. She smelled fear, underneath that weirdish smelling blood. Her eyes went to the other two Hogwarts students that weren't in Slytherin. The scared one was probably the Gryffindor. She smiled a slow, toothy smile at her, showing a bit of her fangs. It looked pretty innocent, unless you were the target, of course. Karma had the vague recolection of a lake with this girl, but she didn't know why. So she smiled wider.

Suddenly bored, karma faced the center of the table. "So who's casting it? The Fedelius Charm?"
    Madisen Lewis
    Madisen Lewis
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Madisen Lewis Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:39 pm

"While I am sure there are a few here that could cast it well," Mad said, though her tone held a trace of doubt, "as a Charms expert, I would be willing to cast Fidelius, should we determine who is to be secret keeper."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 9:41 am