Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+3
Iris Grayson
Sel
Anna Tshering
7 posters

Lesson Two (Second Years)

Lesson Two (Second Years) Empty Lesson Two (Second Years)

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:50 pm

Richard yawned a little as he sat down behind his desk and put his feet up on the desktop. Pausing, he picked up a piece of parchment and transfigured it into a hat that he then pulled part way over his face to let him take a little nap.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Lesson Two (Second Years) Empty Re: Lesson Two (Second Years)

Post by Anna Tshering Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:55 am

Anna walked into the classroom just as she saw Professor Romain transfigure a parchment into a hat. She greeted him politely before sliding down into one of the seats at the middle of the classroom. She realized she was the first one there, so she simply looked around at all the bland walls, wondering what other interesting things she will learn this time.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:30 am

Iris entered and bowed to professor. She waved at Anna and decided not to start talking so the day would do better.

Lesson Two (Second Years) Empty Lesson two

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:40 pm

Alexis entered the classroom, but upon noticing a napping Professor Romain, she waved to Iris and Anna and went to sit with them
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:17 pm

Iris entered the class and saw the Professor taking a nap. She saw Alexis and two other girls she didn't know. Hoping that they wouldn't mind, she went to sit with them.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:27 pm

Iris smiled at the girl and tried what she might sense around her. She felt one emotion but doesn't know to whom it was. Someone in here is kind of nervous? Or she wants to be friends with us? She looked around pretending she hadn't done anything awkward. She remembered she should avoid doing that again and stopped from temptation looking rather disappointed for she didn't want to abuse her gift. Especially right now when she hardly knows anything about it to handle and control properly.
    Koehl Saeva
    Koehl Saeva
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Koehl Saeva Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:33 pm

Koehl sauntered into the Transfiguration classroom, noticing that Professor Romain was sleeping under a hat. She saw a couple of girls she knew from other classes, and sat a little apart from them. Koehl took out a piece of parchment and a quil, trying to draw a little or something.
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:38 am

Alessa stepped inside the classroom and left a small piece of parchment, with something that explains why she was inactive during her previous class, on the sleeping Professor's table. She shrugged, still feeling pissed at the fact that her parents took her out from Hogwarts for a short period of time because of a simple sickness of her sister. Tch, they could've let her die and I wouldn't care less.

She walked towards Iris and Alexis and smiled. She nodded at the other students sitting with them as well, as she sat. "What did I miss?"
    Laedin Crouch
    Laedin Crouch
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Laedin Crouch Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:24 pm

Laedin smiled to their teacher as he entered the classroom, moving to sit down in his seat. He looked to everyone who was there already, smiling lightly before setting his bag down and looking down to the desk, avoiding eye contact.
    Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Georgie Vane Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:29 pm

Georgie walked in and sat at an empty desk. She wasn't really in the mood to talk to anyone today.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:07 am

Iris answered Alessa, the smile still drawn on her face. "Well, the kittens died. Then we discussed the structure of man inside and transfiguring large objects into smaller and vice-versa."
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:06 am

Alessa sighed. "Well, I guess by now we should get used to creatures dying inside the classroom," she said, reminiscing her dead cat, Bella. "I wish we could've done better, though"

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:15 pm

Richard sighed a little,

"Can't a man get any sleep without your incessant talking?" he asked the class loudly before placing the hat carefully on his desk and standing up, "The next time I hear someone talk out of turn I'm taking points."

He paused to let it sink in before dropping the bombshell,

"The second time you talk without my permission I will turn your tongue into a scorpion..." he began in a deadly serious tone, "And watch you writh in pain for as long as possible before giving you the antidote."

He looked over his class,

"Am I understood?" he asked his class. When no one answered right away he scowled and shouted, "I said... AM I UNDERSTOOD?!"

Lesson Two (Second Years) Empty Lesson Two

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:45 pm

"Yes Professor" Alexis replied, even though she didn't remember taliking in his class.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:31 pm

"Yes, Professor!" Anna yelled, with almost the same amount of anger as the professor. She put her hand over her mouth, her eyes unnaturally big. To draw less attention on herself, she then fiddled with her quill and continued to look at the Professor, this time with more fright on her face.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:44 am

Iris looked at the Ravenclaw student who had shouted and grinned. "Understood Professor!" She shouted. I'm so going to lose points, she thought. But that was kind of amusing and she did understand.

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:36 pm

Richard looked at Annabeth Tshering for a few moments, his face having gone totally blank. After a few seconds of simply staring at her, he nodded a little,

"Yes I think that should do..." he muttered to himself before announcing, "Thirty points from Ravenclaw for improper respect towards a teacher."

He turned to the rest of his class,

"To show me that your feeble brains aren't entirely mush..." he looked out at his class emotionlessly, "Tell me what we did last lesson."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:35 pm

"We transformed a pincushion into a kitten using the spell 'Mospero', Professor," Iris replied. She had been late to the first lesson and this was one the things she caught up on after class.

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:03 pm

'We also discussed about the method, advantages and disadvantages of inanimate to animate or smaller to bigger transfigurations and vice versa." Alexis added.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:47 am

Iris jumped and said immediately. "Yes professor!" She didn't want to lose house points just because of that. And the battle for house points is tougher as she understood.

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:24 pm

Richard looked at the class before grunting a little in acknowledgement,

"Well done." he congratulated them contemptuously, "You've learnt how to recall a memory. Goody for you."

He looked out over the class,

"Today I was going to be showing you how to turn a chair into a dog." he told them before scowling, "But I remember you complete failure before so we'll recap what we learnt about transfiguring into animals... Why is it important to keep complete concentration?"
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:39 pm

"If we don't keep concentrated, the insides of the animals begin to liquify and they eventually die off," Iris replied, hoping she was at least half right.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:06 am

What? Thirty points from Ravenclaw? That makes a negative now. Iris thought. She tried to answer the question since she wanted to make up badly for last lesson. "We should not be easily distracted or better than not, because if we transfigure an object into a lived one their blood will spoil and the creature will disappear. If we make life, we never have to ignore it." She quoted what the professor said after the traumatic experience during the start of the term. Iris hasn't forgotten everything yet and it keeps haunting her back. She would usually shiver when thinking about it, what she saw that shocked all of the students and their encounters. It was best to avoid it indeed. But how in the world she's going to do that if Transfiguration is all that it is?

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:49 pm

Richard glared at the Gryffindor girl,

"Your answer is not enough. I would have thought you would memories your mistakes to learn from them." he told the girl venomously, "Twenty points from Gryffindor."

He turned to Iris and didn't say anything for a few seconds, merely staring coldly at the girl before giving a small, curt, nod,

"You have remembered. No points will be taken because you have remembered what you were taught." he moved back to the board, "No points will be given because you should know it and so does not count as extensive knowledge that would dictate points being given."

He wrote on the board in chalk,

"The incantation is 'Promaneth'. Pro-man-eth." he said as he wrote the word out on the board, "The wand movement is a simply stabbing motion towards the chair, followed by turning your wand clockwise. Your concentration must be absolute or I will personally see your house in negative points by the end of the day."

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:46 am

Alexis waited for others to start, but it seemed no one was going to attempt. She took her wand, and closed her eyes, envisioning the change cell by cell. From dead wood cells to the live cells of a fierce black dog. She opened her eyes and made the stabbing and clockwise motion with her wand and muttered, 'Pro-man-eth.' she watched the legs of the chair wiggle and change. She narrowed her eyes in concentration.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:22 pm