Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

The Kings and Queens (Open)

The Kings and Queens (Open) Empty The Kings and Queens (Open)

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:34 pm

Charlotte skipped into the Armor room with a smile. She often liked being here because she loved to talk about Renaissance times. Where Knight's in shinning armor's existed; however, she did hate the idea of damsel's in distress. That thought disgusted her. She liked being independent and strong.

"I wish I had a sword like that one," she said as she examined one of the suit's swords. "It would come in handy I guess."

The Kings and Queens (Open) Empty Re: The Kings and Queens (Open)

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:37 pm

Kenzi was running along the corridors, looking for something interesting to do. During her time in Hogwarts, she doubted she had ever ran so fast as she was right now.

When she was running, she heard a girl talking about a sword. She stopped for a moment, and knocked gently on the door.

"May I come in?" she asked.

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:57 am

Char jumped at the sudden voice, "Uh, okay? But you don't have to ask though..."

She felt embarrassed for it was the second time someone has scared her out of nowhere.

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:29 am

"Well, you kind of looked busy out here," Kenzi smiled. "So I had to ask.

"I'm Kenzi by the way. What's your name, huh? You kind of look like a Charlie to me."

At that, Kenzi clasped her hand over her mouth.

"Sorry," she announced, although it was a bit muffled.

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:00 am

Char smiled back, "It's okay, you could've but thanks for asking. Not many people ask about things anymore, especially entering."

"I'm Charlotte," she introduced. "Charlie, Char or Charles. Anything really, just as long as I like it."

"Wait," Char said as she raised an eyebrow. "Sorry for what?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:57 pm