Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Surprise!! (Arsen and Djinn)

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Surprise!! (Arsen and Djinn) Empty Surprise!! (Arsen and Djinn)

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:41 pm

He sighed and threw himself on the cot attached to the wall. It was this time of night when he had nothing to do and no one to talk to that he wished he was normal. He hated those with normal lives because all they seemed to do was moan when he'd give anything to be in their position with a loving family that cared for him. He'd never had that, he got stuck with a mum that was too afraid to speak up and a step father that abused him and now he lived with an uncle that used him as a distraction for the muggles whilst he killed them.

He closed his eyes and imagined a normal life whilst he waited for the world to stir.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Surprise!! (Arsen and Djinn) Empty Re: Surprise!! (Arsen and Djinn)

Post by Djinn Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:49 pm

Djinn silently appeared in the tunnel-made-room, red eyes glowing in the dim light. A smile spread across his lips - it was not pleasant to behold.

He moved forward until he stood over the half-breed. "Boy, you sure have grown," he spoke, his tone both silky and menacing. "Found you."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:39 pm

He jumped back with a start and bumped his head on the wall. He thought for a second trying to piece together what had just happened and gasped shaking his head. "No it can't be." He muttered to himself. It couldn't be, but he had his eyes only demons had eyes as bright as that. He moved back backing up into the wall before darting to the side off the bed so he could get to his feet.

"What do you want?" He asked chancing a quick glance behind him hoping Aspen would walk around the corner as any minute. Well he'd had a short cruel life so far so if this was the end he wouldn't be missing out on anything. He just wished he got to say goodbye to Char and his master first.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:14 am

Djinn's eyes flickered in amusement - quite literally; the motion looked very like the flame of a fire.

"Arsen, Arsen, Arsen," he tsked, shaking his head. He stalked nearer to the boy. "Now, is that any way to greet your long lost father, son?"

The demon leaned a bit to the side, as though to see around the boy's shoulder, though, he was currently taller than Arsen and could see over him easily. "Waiting for someone?" he asked, his eyes belying the pleasantness of his tone. "Oh, nobody's coming. It's just you and me."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:42 pm

He stepped back taking a step for each step he took towards him. "What do you want?" He spat. "You must want something why else would you turn up after all these years?" He asked bumping into the wall behind him. Dead end. "And you're not my father, Argos was more of a father than you ever were and he did nothing but kill me and torture me."

"No! What you done to Aspen?" He asked he was usually in at this time unless he was out looking the next girls he could sleep with.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:44 pm

"Oh? Have I never done anything for you?" Djinn asked pleasantly, which only served to emphasize the menace which surrounded him. Stepping closer to Arsen so that he was within arm's reach, he leaned forward to whisper. "Who do you think left you the pendant after dear ol' stepdad beat you to death? An angel, perhaps? Secret admirer?"

He leaned back, gazing stonily at the boy. "You know what? I don't like your tone." The demon stepped aside and Arsen was hurled to the opposite wall, turned midair so he would hit with his back.

Djinn was upon the boy before he had a chance to hit the wall, let alone rebound from it, a hand wrapped around Arsen's throat, though not tightly enough to cut off the boy's windpipe. His eyes were dancing flames and his features were slightly distorted - his true appearance showing through the mask. When he spoke, his voice had darkened and deepened.

"Listen here, you little bastard," he snarled, his face so near to the teenager's that the sulfer and char on his breath would have been overwhelming. "I was punished severely for your mere existence. A few centuries' worth* of torture tends to make me very impatient, so I am not in the mood for attitude from the likes of you, got it?

"You will show me respect."

Djinn released the boy and stepped away, his appearance returning to what it was. "As for your so-called uncle, I wouldn't waste my time on him. Seems that he's much more interested in chatting up a couple of dumb broads than taking care of you, anyway." The demon smirked. "I wouldn't wait up for him if I were you."

Note * - time in Hell seems/is much longer than time on Earth
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:03 pm

He shrugged and looked at the wall. Guess that made sense, he couldn't live without the pendent so he had saved his life and that did mean a lot more than most things. He frowned, he still hated the man. All these years he'd go through no knowing what he was or what he could do. He was only just starting to get used to it now and he still didn't know anything about himself. But he didn't think now was the times for chit chat, his father wanted something and he knew he wouldn't leave him alone until he got it.

He gasped as he was threw through the air and hit the wall on the opposite side of his room. He groaned trying to get to his feet before a hand was around his throat. His own hands covers Djinns to try and free himself but it was no good, he was only human. He gritted his teeth and turned his head to the side trying to get away from the stench before he threw up. He had no idea what demons ate but he knew it couldn't be good if their breath smelt like this.

He nodded just so Djinn would release him. He really couldn't win with this guy so he had no choice but to obey or he'd probably die and that right now wasn't a good option. Not when he'd finally found people that cared about him for who he was and not what he was. He took a deep breath as he released him and straightened his jacket, waiting for what was to come next.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:21 pm

Djinn breathed deeply, as though to draw in fresh air.

"You don't know how good it is," he said conversationally, "coming and going as you like. Missed it. Just look at the world now - getting all primed for self-destruction. Mm. Love it.

"And you, my boy. Oh, I've got special plans for you." The demon grinned, teeth and eyes gleaming in the dim light.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:38 pm

He frowned, the world would not get destroyed, not if the wizards had anything to do with it. People were out looking for these bombs right now as they speak, hopefully they could get rid of them before they were used against them. They would be lethal if used on places like Hogwarts or hogsmeade or even diagon ally all these places were bound to be packed with wizards and they were outnumbered already as it was. They needed every man they could get.

He chanced a glance at the demon before him. "What kind of plans?" He asked, he knew it, he knew he wanted something from him.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:47 pm

"And now you want to talk." Djinn eyed the boy thoughtfully, his gaze seeming to bore right through flesh. "Oh, I won't be telling you everything. I'm smarter than that. Let's just say... I require your assistance. What I need from you is to act as my emissary. Good position, great benefits. I'd bet you'd even like it."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:05 pm

He sighed and looked away, he really wasn't in the mood for this. Just as his life had started to look up his father shows up and ruins it all over again. "What would i have to do?" He muttered, he had a feeling that despite Djinns words he wasn't going to like it very much. There wasn't much he liked about him, hell he even hated himself for being his son. It was his fault he was born and he can blame him all he liked about him being alive but it was all his fault for raping his mother.

"How do you know i'd like it? You know nothing about me?" He asked calmly so he wouldn't get thrown across the room again.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:01 am

"You'll know when I need you to know," Djinn informed him.

The demon smirked. "Just a hunch," he smugly replied, "And you'd be surprised what a good eye I've managed to keep on you despite being - how do mortals put it? - grounded.

"I must be going," he declared. "We'll have to get better acquainted later, maybe schedule some training for you. In the meantime, don't let that uncle of yours get your permanently killed." For a moment, it appeared that his image was growing hazy, but then it was obvious that his form was melting away into a stream of thick, black smoke. Soon, only his face remained. "I'll be in touch," the demon promised.

Then, he was gone, the smell of hellfire and brimstone the only evidence he had been there at all.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:28 am