Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Summoned (Arsen and Djinn)

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Summoned (Arsen and Djinn) Empty Summoned (Arsen and Djinn)

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:24 pm

Arsen sat up in bed, he wasn't sleeping because of course that was impossible for him, he was just resting when he had an overwhelming urge to go outside. Being someone that hated being stuck in doors all day he thought nothing of it and began to make his way out to the grounds. Once outside he let his legs lead him where ever they wanted to go.

Minutes later he found himself stood alone in the middle of the forbidden forest. "Now what." He muttered to himself.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Summoned (Arsen and Djinn) Empty Re: Summoned (Arsen and Djinn)

Post by Djinn Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:28 pm

"Now," Djinn spoke silkily, materializing behind Arsen. "We talk."

A smirk twisted his lips as he slowly circled the boy, his son. He tilted his head in an affectation of careful consideration. "No," he said decisively, coming to a stop. "It won't do. Not at all."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:34 pm

He jumped as his father appeared, he should have known it would be some sort of trick. he frowned and pulled his hands out of his jacket pockets so he could protect himself if needs be, not that he could do much against him. "What do you mean?" He asked slightly confused. Talk about what? As far as he knew he didn't want to talk with his father, he hated his guts and he just wished he'd leave him alone.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:41 pm

"Why, about you, of course," Djinn stated. He stepped forward, taking the boy by the chin to his head one way, then the other, as though checking him over. His skin was hot to the touch.

"It must be thoroughly exhausting," he tsked, withdrawing his hand. "Existing as two different beings. Of course, you'll never possess full control over your abilities if you remain this way. I would've fixed you long ago had I the chance to do so."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:47 pm

He took a deep breath and clenched his hands at his sides as he examined him. "Me? What about me?" He asked, it was true he was sick of living two lives. He'd much rather just be a normal human being but that just couldn't happen in his screwed up life.

"What do you mean? I'm fine the way i am." He muttered taking a few steps back to distance himself from him. "What you planning to do?" He asked.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:37 am

Djinn snorted derisively. "Fine the way you are? Sure, you're fine the way you are.

"Wanna know what's really happening with you?" the demon demanded. "Your human side is fighting against your demon side. Your soul is split - not broken, you were just born that way. You stay the way you are and eventually one half will have to win out over the other. Know what happens then?"

He leaned close, sulfurous breath on Arsen's face. "You die.

"You can't live as two beings, but you can't survive without both sides of yourself," Djinn explained. "Therefore, the only way to ensure that you keep on living is to fuse the pieces of your soul together.

"Don't worry," Djinn smiled. It was more smug than reassuring. "Daddy's here to make it all better.

"Oh, and this is going to hurt a bit."

With that, he placed his hand atop Arsen's head where it burst into white-hot flames at the contact.

(OOC: And by 'a bit', of course, Djinn means 'excruciatingly')
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:17 pm

He frowned, as if he didn't know that already he could feel the fight going on inside him, it was always there. "What?" He asked e knew it was bad that he was fighting against himself but he had no idea that he was going to die early because of it. "So... so what do i do then?" He asked not entirely sure whether he was up for whatever his father had planned, maybe the world would be a better place without him anyway.

He shook his head. "What if i wanna stay like this? I don't want them to be fused." He said taking a step back because he knew nothing but pain could come from this and at least now he knew there was a time when he could be human, once his soul was fused together he knew he'd never get to be human again.

Before he could do anything Djinn had his hand on top of his head. Suddenly a white hot burning sensation ran down his body, he bit his tongue to try and keep his screams in but the pain was just too much. He dropped to his knees as the pain overwhelmed him, the sounds of his own screams now seeming very distant. He just wanted the pain to end, but he couldn't stop his screams long enough to ask him to stop whatever it was he was doing to him. Seconds that felt like hours passed when he finally passed out, the pain had just been too much for his body to cope with.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:36 pm

Djinn had crouched to maintain his contact with Arsen as the boy slumped to the ground. "Bet it hurts like a bitch," he remarked to the unconscious teen, though, without real sympathy.

Once finished, he withdrew his hand, pausing to stroke the hair from the boy's forehead.

"It will all be worth it," he said, though, anyone listening in would have been unable to tell whether he was speaking to himself or his son.

Sitting on the ground beside the boy, the fire demon waited for him to wake.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:45 pm

He groaned turning over when he realised he'd been sleeping, he didn't sleep. Seconds later it all came flooding back, his father, the forest, the burning white hot pain in his entire body. He rolled out the way and jumped to his feet, when vertigo hit making his clutch the nearest tree for balance.

He gasped in air trying to calm himself and catch his breath back when he spotted him sat there, watching him. He needed to run, he wanted to run but he knew there was no escape. Instead he turned and slowly staggered back towards the castle. He couldn't take anymore all he wanted was a normal life that wasn't too much to ask was it? And that couldn't happen with his father around.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:58 pm

Djinn didn't get up to stroll casually beside Arsen, he was just suddenly there.

"You're staggering like a drunkard," he commented. "It will pass. Or, at least, so I've been told."

His red eyes studied the boy for a moment. "No need to look so thrilled," the demon said dryly. "You're still what you've always been, just less self-conflicted. Well, in the literal sense, anyway." He stopped walking, sticking his hands in his pockets in a very human gesture. It just looked wrong on him.

"I'll leave you to... readjust. Next time, we'll talk about a bit of training."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:07 pm

He sighed and started to walk a little faster, "I don't want any training. I just want you to leave me alone." He growled, he seriously did not want to be around him when he caused him nothing but pain. "I don't need your help, i've already got some." He said stopping to rest against a tree, he had no idea what he did to him to it cost him a lot of energy.

"Re-adjust to what? What are you talking about?" He asked he knew there was something different about him, he could feel it he just didn't know what that difference was.

(OOC Dont let him leave, he leaves when you say so Razz you are in charge.)
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:55 pm

Djinn grabbed Arsen by the back of the neck with bruising force. "What have I told you about your tone?" he demanded darkly. "As for the so-called help you already possess, I would strongly beg to differ."

He released the boy with a bit of a shove. "Take a guess," he said. "What do you think you need to readjust to? Are you really not that self-aware, or do you think putting up a brave front is going to have some effect on me? Think I'll just go away because you want me to? Because you think some human wizards might actually be able to teach you anything? Think again.

"So, you tell me, boy. What do you feel is different about you, now that your own nature isn't fighting against itself?"

The demon had had no intention of leaving, of course. Not until he was damn good and ready to, but feigning a touch of concern here and there could not go too far amiss. Humans were into that sort of thing, after all.

(OOC: I know. Very Happy)
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:48 pm

He took slow quick breaths as his temper rose, he hated being pushed around and quite frankly he'd had enough of it. He wouldn't take it from his uncle and he definitely wasn't going to take it from his 'father'. "He's helping a lot actually and he actually cares for me as a human being not some tool you can throw about and use as you like." He said, death didn't scare him anymore. He'd died once before so he was living on borrowed time as it was.

He moved and sat at the roots of the nearest tree and closed his eyes. He knew what he was talking about but he hated to admit it. He couldn't bring himself to realise he was now part demon, 24 hours, seven days a week. "I know what you've done. I can feel it." He said hoping he was wrong, please let him be wrong. He glanced up at the sky and frowned, he would soon find out. If his human side didn't show in a few hours then it never would again.

"No i don't need you, ive lived this far on my own without your help. I know what im doing im fine on my own. I like it on my own." He said opening his eyes to look up. He sighed why wouldn't he just leave him alone? It was obvious he was only here because he wanted something and not because he cared.

He gritted his teeth and decided to humor him. "I feel whole, like im finally resting after the fight of my life." He explained, it was a weird feeling and he just couldn't explain himself properly.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:49 am

So the boy was all for being straightforward, was he? Fine. The demon preferred it that way, anyhow.

"How very mortal of you. Do you honestly think that I would 'care' for anyone as a human being?" Djinn asked sarcastically. "I'm a demon. Liking humanity isn't part of the package. Furthermore, we're all tools, Arsen. Do you think that God made angels and people because he was lonely? He did it because he had a purpose for them. You, me - we've all got a reason for being. To your uncle, you're a look-out boy, sometimes a distraction. For your master, you're simply a depository for his knowledge.

"So what if I've got a purpose for you, as well? Doesn't change the fact that you have an irrevocable place in my existence because I gave it to you. That stays the same."

He scoffed, crouching down and resting his elbows on his knees. "Seems to me that you wouldn't have lived this long without my help. Or have you had that pendant so long, you've forgotten all about it?

"You wanna go it alone? You really think some mortal can help you learn control over your powers? I am a fire demon." He felt no need to clarify that he was the original Fire Demon. "Try to practice on your own, but don't expect sympathy from me when people you care about turn out extra crispy."

Djinn scowled. "You make a poor liar. Don't think you can deceive and placate me," he said. "Demons are masters of lying - and we've been at it a lot longer, too. Humoring me won't please me, Arsen. It'll only irritate me."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:52 am

"Well i am mortal, we can't all have the pleasure of being immortal. Well no thats why i said what i did because whether you like it or not i am human and i always will be." He said folding his arms on top of his knees. He shrugged. "Well im one tool that refuses to be used, im sick of it. I can't anymore i just wanna live a normal life and live it how i want and not how other people tell me i should live it." He said resting his chin on his arms.

"Yeah but information i want to know about. I'm just a wizard wanting to be the best, as far as im concerned my demon side is dead." He said his face screwing up in disgust. He didn't want anything to do with that part of him and that included his father. The father he had dispised his whole life. He sighed, he was getting no where with this man, he just wasn't listening. "So what your saying is i have no choice because you brought me into the world?" He asked. "Well im sorry but the demon in me wont be used."

He reached up to his chest to hold the pendent. "Well you can have it back." He said trying to pull it from around his neck. He looked up at the sound of his loved ones getting hurt because of him. "What?" He asked, he would never forgive himself if he hurt Char during one of his tempers. He thought about it for a second before deciding to humor him. "So what would this help entail exactly?" He asked.

He gritted his teeth. "Im not lying."
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:45 am

"You are part human, and always will be," Djinn corrected, his tone pitched to be maddening.

"Whether or not you want to be used, someone will always have use of you. Mortal, immortal - no one escapes it, Arsen. It's just the way the universe works," the demon informed him. "But go ahead and keep thinking there's free choice out there, some where.

"You were never destined for what mortals call normalcy," he stated without any detectable emotion. It was simply a fact. The demon rose to his feet.

"Oh, you have a choice. You think I would waste so much time talking if you didn't? Furthermore, you've mistaken my meaning. You're a part of my existence. The part you play is yours to choose."

Djinn studied Arsen, gaze calculating. "You want to be the best. You also don't want to hurt anyone you care about," he said. "You're best chance at either is to accept the fact that regardless of how human and normal you wish to be, you are part demon and you will always be part demon, so long as you live.

"I could help you master your demon powers without unnecessary risk to your more... fragile allies."

A nearby shrub immediately became a pile of ash. This boy was really trying his patience. "You aren't wholly telling the truth, either," he snapped. "No matter - I don't expect you to have it fully figured out for at least a week, anyway." If the little half-breed didn't tone down the attitude, Djinn was likely to wring his neck - and he would really prefer to not need to bring the bastard back to life, again.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:42 pm

He sighed taking in everything his father had to say but he didn't say anymore, he himself was dangerous when angry so he could only imagine what a full demon could do they you wound them up. "I know but its all just so much to take in." He said getting to his feet.

He turned to look at the shrub as it turned to ash. He swallowed and looked down anywhere but at his father. "Can i leave please? I just wanna rest." He asked because he really didn't feel like being thrown across the forest into a tree, not when he felt like this.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:24 am

Djinn's expression remained unchanged, though, inside he was still feeling rather irritated. The boy's sudden politeness did little to alleviate this.

"You may leave," he intoned, turning to go, himself. If he lingered too much longer, he'd be finding it necessary to revive the brat - far more energy than he preferred to waste at the moment. Destroying things was so much easier.

Taking another step, he vanished into the night.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:28 am