Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Many Belated Birthdays | Djinn/Arsen

Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Many Belated Birthdays | Djinn/Arsen Empty Many Belated Birthdays | Djinn/Arsen

Post by Djinn Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:25 pm

Djinn leaned against a tree at the edge of a clearing within the Forbidden Forest. It was the same clearing where he had fused Arsen's soul together.

He was waiting for the boy to arrive, having sent a very simple compulsion:

COME.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Many Belated Birthdays | Djinn/Arsen Empty Re: Many Belated Birthdays | Djinn/Arsen

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:16 pm

Arsen glanced up from his work as he felt the familiar summoning. His father wanted him and when his father waited he had to go. He slammed his books shut and shoved them into his bag, he didn't want to do it anyway and detentions weren't so bad.

He got to his feet and made his way down the the forest, where he knew his father waited. "You wanted to see me?" He said as he sensed his father close by.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Many Belated Birthdays | Djinn/Arsen Empty Re: Many Belated Birthdays | Djinn/Arsen

Post by Djinn Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:09 pm

Djinn looked up as Arsen drew near, turning to look at the boy.

"Yes, as a matter of fact," he said a bit smugly. "I got ya something." The demon held out something he'd been previously holding in the crook of one arm. It appeared to be... a puppy. A Pomeranian and Poodle mix puppy to be exact.

Of course, appearances always were deceiving.

*PIC HERE!
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:31 am

He raised an eyebrow and looked at his father. He never gave him gifts, well there was Aria but that was given as a punishment more than anything else.

"Wow... thanks." He said looking on in shock. When had he said he wanted a dog? "So... thats..." He said pointing to the dog. "That's... mine?" He asked he didn't want to have a frigging dog, it was bad enough putting up with the humans he didn't have to look after.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:01 pm

Djinn's eyes flashed with humor. "I told you I'd get you a hellhound," he reminded the boy. "It's better not to allow the younger hounds to wander about the mortal plane unprotected. Mostly because they end up back in Hell every time the sun rises. You'd be surprised how difficult they can be to locate, again."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:45 pm

He smiled, wow he'd actually got him a hellhound. "Wait so that little dog is my hellhound?" He asked, eyebrows raised. "I'd be a laughing stock with a dog that cute. No one would take me seriously." He said looking at the dog in the mans hands. Surely it had to be some kind of joke. No hell hound should look that cute.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:13 am

"Yes," Djinn's tone sounded a little too amused to be innocent, "this is your hellhound. And, in my own defense, I wasn't the one who chose its host." The demon still sounded amused.

Once more, he extended the dog towards the boy. This time, the dog turned its full attention upon Arsen. And then, it took a scrambling leap from Djinn's arms.

Last edited by Djinn on Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:41 am

"Right so i've got to look after it?" He asked and here he was thinking it was going to look after him. He knew it was all too good to be true. "So watch the dog and make sure it doesn't end back in hell. Great!" He sighed shoving his hands into his pockets, he no longer wanted the dog if it meant more work for him.

"Right so you didn't think giving me a dog like that would be amusing?" He said rolling his eyes.

He pulled his hands out of his pockets just in time to catch the dog mid leap and making sure to hold it at arms length. "Right." He said looking the dog in the face. "Vi chiamerò... boia" He said before tucking the dog under his arm. He was stuck with it now so he might as well try to like it.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:23 am

"Do what you like," Djinn smirked. "It ends up back in Hell and you can go track it down again, yourself. Big place, Hell." The demon watched, waiting patiently for the hellhound to react - and he knew that it was going to. A hellhound was at least as temperamental as a demon.

The dog trembled minutely, subtly enough to be unnoticed as it gave a long, sub-audible growl. And then it sank its teeth into Arsen's arm.

At the same moment, a message came from the hellhound, it's exact meaning jumbled due to the fact that it had yet to bond with its new master. Still, what it was communicating could have easily been summarized as, 'Hey, asshole! Don't diss the disguise!'

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:51 am

"Right." He said looking off into the forest just left to his father. Maybe there was some game in their they could hunt together. He hissed and dropped the hound as he shook his head. "Ouch he bit me!" He said looking down at his arm, not even the flames could fix this wound.

"Why isn't it healing?" He asked looking up at his father, normally the wound would have healed in a matter of seconds. The pain was still there as well. He looked down at the dog and let out a growl of his own. "What you couldn't have picked a cooler disguise?" He asked. He was losing it. He had lost it so bad he was now resorting to a dog.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:20 pm

Djinn gave a short laugh. "Hellhound venom," he explained in brief. "It won't kill. Well, it won't kill you. That would require a bit of ripping and tearing."

The hound glared up at him, lip pulled back from its (rather small) teeth. 'Maybe I wanted to be cute!' It, Boia, retorted.

"I think it likes you," Djinn remarked dryly. Boia gave its stubby tail a wag, but made no other move before Arsen did.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:00 am

He raised an eyebrow. "He could do that?" He asked looking down at the little dog. It was amazing what such a small creature could do.

"Right, it likes me?" He said looking at it sceptically. "I think this is like the only pet you can speak to, that can speak back." He said before crouching down so he was on more even levels with the dog.

"We gonna have fun shreding muggles?" He asked.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:24 pm

Djinn looked on as Boia bowed down on his his front legs, wriggling his hindquarters excitedly. I hear they scream beautifully. The hound sounded rather pleased about this.

"Unfortunately," Djinn said, "I have other things to which I must attend. I will leave you two to bond." He blinked out of sight, leaving the smell of sulfur and char behind him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:36 am