Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Spending The Half Term.

Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Spending The Half Term. Empty Spending The Half Term.

Post by Sel Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:02 am

The first term has already ended and all Iris could do while in Hogwarts is to hang in the common room for once and in the library. The common room is not much as crowded like before, and students do go to the library more often. While walking through the huge shelves, she stopped and took out a book on Mending Charms and another on animals on omens. It's better to start this early though. She settled on her favorite spot nearest the window. Iris gazed at the view and tried to read the Charms book before doing the essay. She peeked to watch the flying books and the silent atmosphere as always. She wondered how her friends are spending the holiday now. Such a loner Eye. She retrieved her to-do list parchment and decided to forget the boredom at the moment.
    Train Reid
    Train Reid
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Spending The Half Term. Empty Re: Spending The Half Term.

Post by Train Reid Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:01 am

By that time, It was already half term. With nothing else to do, Zayden decided to go strolling on the campus. Actually, it's not an ideal way to spend the half term, but it was the best thing to do since she wasn't busy and all. Anyways, as she was strolling near the library, she saw a girl with black, long hair, gazing through the window. At first she thought it was just another student but after some time, she recognized her. It was Iris, , a girl from most of her classes. Wanting to get her attention, she thought of shouting to her but to no avail, Iris didn't hear her so, instead she grabbed a stone and threw it to where Iris was gazing through.

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:50 am

Miles's classes didnt start til two weeks, he was so bored. And was sick of spending all his time at the three broomsticks. He was lucky enough that the Librian offered Miles a job in assiting her during Half Term. As Miles sat down at a table sorting through a pile of books on potions he noticed a Gryffindor girl throwing a stone and yelling out to someone, Mile stood up and yelled out "Excuse me!!, this is a Library" Miles's eyes were firmly fixed on the Gryffindor student.

Train Reid
    Train Reid
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Train Reid Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:46 pm

As Zayden was busy throwing rocks at a window, where Iris was, someone suddenly yelled at her. She looked up and found a boy leaning out in a window. Judging from his coat, he was obviously a ravenclaw." Oops.. Sorry Chap. . . <laughs> Fine, since I can't shout nor throw a stone, well, let's see you try to call her then. " she replied.

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:58 am

Miles was intimidated by her boldness, he was taken back a bit, he'd never met someone brave enough to speak their mind. "Oh.. umm sorry i didnt realise you were trying to get her attention" Miles wondered if the Gryffindor girl was any good with potions. While he hadn't started any classes yet he knew and mastered most potions, but was unable to successful brew Amortentia. He wasnt sure if he should ask her, incase she snapped at him
    Train Reid
    Train Reid
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Train Reid Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:15 pm

"Oh, Oh, Uhmm, No worries.<smiles> I'm just kidding, y'know." , Zayden responded cheerfully. "<stares at the boy> It seems that you have something on your mind. Do you mind if I ask what it is?".

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:11 pm

Miles smiled back at the girl, he noticed she had a very warm smile "Oh.. its just i was wondering do you do potions?" Miles stared anxiously at the girl, then realised he hadn't introduced himself "Oh im Miles by the way"
    Train Reid
    Train Reid
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Train Reid Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:57 pm

Zayden smiled back. "Yepp. Actually, I attend Second Year Potions Class.. . It's really quite funny... Considering that you first asked me this, I can see you really like potions. Good for you.. . I think you should sign up for Professor Moody's Class. I know he'd be positively interested in someone as determined as you. As for my name, well,<winks>for now, it's a secret."

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:58 pm

" Oh yes i would love to sign up for first year potions, except I dont start my classes til two weeks, but that will be the first class i will be signing up for" Miles was intrigued by the Gryffindor girl's mysterious persona. Miles started down at his potions book, then looked back up at her. " So do you think Professor Moody would be able to help me brew.... a... particular potion im having trouble with?" Miles didnt want to tell the girl he was wanting to make Amortenia in case she got the wrong idea of him.
    Train Reid
    Train Reid
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Train Reid Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:32 am

Zayden smirked, astonished of Mile's Dedication and perseverance. "<giggles> I just don't THINK, , I KNOW. "

"So. . mind if I ask what potion did you have in mind?", she added.

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:27 am

Miles went red as she asked him what potion he was making. "Um well... It Amor... Amortentia" Miles finally manged to spit it out. " Its just i need some help brewing it, I dont seem to be getting the hang out it"
    Train Reid
    Train Reid
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Train Reid Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:51 am

As Miles, finished talking, Zayden chortled. " If I'm not mistaken, we already confronted Amortentia before. It was in First year Potions. . . I can tell, it's rather fascinating. . . Anyhow, I'm certain, he'd assist you. He's a great Professor." Zayden, then took out a notebook from her satchel and showed it to Miles. "Here. It was mine when I was still in First year. Most of them were notes I took down from Professor Smith's Class. He was our First Year Potions Professor. And Oh yeah, if you'll allow it, I would like to help."

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:20 am

Miles looked at the girls notebook, the first thing he noticed was her writing was a bit messy, not clear and crisp like his own, though he appreciate her care free attiude of not worrying about little things, he continued to read on through her notes. Miles then looked up at the girl and smiled, "Thank you very much, and yes i would love your help if you wouldnt mind, seeming my last couple of attempts didnt work, I was thinking of brewing it in Moaning Myrtles bathroom, according to my reserach not many people go in there"
    Train Reid
    Train Reid
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Train Reid Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:23 pm

Zayden laughed, looking at Mile's face. He was obviously disgusted with her sloppy penmanship but even so, he was thoughtful and sincere enough, not to give his opinion." <smiles> Moaning Myrtles Bathroom it is. Anyway, I apologize for the horrible penmanship. It is rather disgusting, is it not?"

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:47 pm

"Excellent i shall meet you there in half an hour, i have to go up to the common room and get a gift for you, for helping me out" the Gryffindor girl asked Miles was her writing messy. He didnt want to offend her, "Um no, it's quite nice actually". Miles had to smile to himself thinking about how mortified his father would be knowing that he was befriending a Gryffindor, thankfully he got his mothers intellience to rise above such petty hatred
    Train Reid
    Train Reid
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Train Reid Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:05 pm

"No, there's no need. I wasn't taking any charges, anyway. It was my pleasure to help.", Zayden hesitated as she admired Miles' thoughtfulness.

Before setting off to Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom, Zayden took one last gaze at the window where Iris was but discovered she wasn't there anymore. Perhaps, she left while Zayden and Miles were talking. It's really quite frustrating that she wasn't able talk to Iris but on the bright side, she met Miles, a strong-willed, kind-hearted ravenclaw.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:05 pm