Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Half way there ll Tyler's house

Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Half way there ll Tyler's house Empty Half way there ll Tyler's house

Post by Laura Veer Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:37 pm

Laura huffed as she walked across the living room, her eye catching everything that was misplaced. A worn out book was laying on the table, misplaced keys was on the side table, and a lonesome sock was tucked under a chair. Coming back from working at the pet store, this was not the best welcome back.

Putting up the misplaced items away, Laura headed off to the kitchen for some vanilla wafers and blueberry flavored poptarts. If they weren't there, Laura was going to do some damage.

Poking through the pantry, she found the wafers but not the blueberry flavored poptarts. There was cherry flavored ones, but not blueberry. She stared at the pantry, as if blueberry one's will appear. As if.

Mouth forming into a pout, Laura looked around and took in a deep breath. "Tyler," The word dragging out. "Hellooooooooooo, what happened to the blueberry poptarts!?" Maybe Tyler will appear with some in his hands. But Laura doubted it, as she walked to the bedroom, looking for her boyfriend.

title not taken from the Big Time Rush song
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Half way there ll Tyler's house Empty Re: Half way there ll Tyler's house

Post by Tyler Marks Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:34 am

Asleep, breath coming out in a soft snore, Tyler awoke to the sound of thumping in the lower half of the house. A frown crossed his face as he attempted to place what was making the disturbance.

As the tones of a less than happy Laura floated up the stairs, he placed it all. Pulling himself upright, his shirt long discarded on the floor, sweat pants rumpled with sleeo he ran a hand through his hair, causing it stand on end, he gave a sleepy grin as the woman appeared in the room.

"Laura, Sug," he yawned, looking at the woman hesitantly, "Yeah ate that last o' those last night, ain't yeah remember?"
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:12 pm

Ignoring Tyler's state of clothing- Laura seemed to be a really horny pregnant woman-, The squib put her hands on her hips and frowned. Tyler was talking gibberish, she did not eat the last blueberry poptarts. "O.k, for one, don't sugar me, when you are saying I did something, I did not do. And two- I ate strawberry poptarts. Not Blueberry." Giving him a fixed stare, Laura continued on with her little speech. "Now since you are the only other person in this house that can get to the poptarts, it has to be you."

Pouting, her eyes trailed to his chest and quickly went back up to his face. No, she will not become horny while arguing with Tyler.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:32 pm

He raised his eyebrow, and incredulous expression crossing his face. Was that really how she wanted this to go?

"I'll suger yeah whenever I want Sug," he quipped, his tone more amused than irked. "And ya'll like it."

Stretching, the muscles under his skin pulled and flexed. He rolled his shoulders and stood up.

"And second of all, yeah know I'm allergic ta blueberries, so wouldn't yeah thank yeah'd notice if I were stupid enough ta eat them? Face the facts, sug, yeah ate the poptarts."
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:56 pm

"What, now you can read my mind?" Laura asked, frowning while tossing her hair. She was not winning this argument very well, and her mood only decreased even more. As she watched him as he stretched, Laura's pout only got deeper. "Why do you do that?" She whined, then crossed her arms. Was he trying to make her tackle him back to bed?

"But.... I ate the strawberry ones! Not blueberries!" She protested, determined to get the upper hand. "There was a blueberry one when I grabbed the strawberry!"

Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:23 pm

"Could always read yer mind sug," he flashed her an impish grin, once the bewilderment was dying down, he was becoming completely unconcerned with this sudden bout of temper. "Cause I'm always in yer head."

He wink before tilting his head, "Why do I do-" a smirk slowly grew across his face as he finally picked up on her thoughts. He stretched again, "What, this? Is it distractin' to yeah?"

He couldn't help but laugh. The way her face scrunched up with irritation when she knew she was losing...

"If that's gunna make yeah feel better Darlin'." He's smirk softened into a grin. "Yeah work to hard Laur, take a rest. Let me worry about some thangs, yeah?"

Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:42 pm

"Are you sure it ain't someone else?" Laura teased back, her fit of temper now forgotten, without her realizing it. Now giggling a little, her hands stroked her slightly swollen tummy, feeling slight movement. Laura could resist a small smile. Looking back at Tyler, he was stretching again. She lifted her hands to her eyes and mumbled, "No...."

"It still doesn't explain why there is no poptarts that I want," Laura muttered, and hugged him tightly. He worried about her too much, he really did. She was fine, and went easy- sort of. Laura was determined to make sure that when the baby is out of her, she will have the least amount of fat. Which meant her trying to eat healthy (which wasn't working out very well with these cravings) and her walking as much as she can.

"You already do. So hush, and let me tell you that I am fine, and when I get tired, I rest, and blah blah blah. All that other stuff I don't feel like listing." Giving him a cheeky smile, Laura placed a soft kiss on his lips and resisted the urge to start dancing with him.

He really didn't know what he did to her.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:02 pm

"It completely explain that, Sug," Ty smiled indulgently, playing with the ends of her hair, much as a kitten would paw at a string of yarn. "Yeah ate it like I told yeah. Yeah just ain't wanna admit it."

Narrowing his eyes, he looked at her for a long moment, making a show of inspecting her, before getting distracted by his own joke and just taking her in. She was beautiful, he had always thought that, even more so now.

"This ain't a 'blah-blah-blah' Matter," he reprimanded with a grin, not being as serous as his words might suggest. "And I suppose if this ain't distractin', yeah ain't gunna mind if I don't go find a shirt. Too much effort, I say."
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:22 am

Huffing, Laura looked up at him with wide eyes, sparkling with something like stubbornness. "I don't remember eating the poptarts, so that means I did not. Surely I know what I do and don't- unless I have memory problems or something." Blushing under his inspection, Laura grabbed his hand and placed it on her tummy, just as the baby kicked a little. "He's so active with you around," She murmured softly.

"Then don't put one on." The Squib told him, her chin up high as she tried not to show exactly what Laura was feeling. She will not fall under it. No she will not. It is not allowed. She couldn't resist a quick stroke of the shoulder muscles, admiring it. Man, she picked her boyfriend good.

Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:10 pm

He gave a soft chuckle pushing back a strand of that blonde hair he loved so much behind her ear, "Yer right, of course. Obviously, we got ourselves a poptarte stealin' bandit."

His teasing grin fell into one of wonder as his hand was guided to her stomach. He always did that, no matter how many times she showed him, he couldn't believe he had been a part of that, that he had helped create life, and as of yet, hadn't screwed it up yet. It was a miricle.

"Can yeah hear me?" he had bent down, level with her stomach. He couldn't help it, the impulse was too much. "Hey there little fella, if yeah can hear me, know Pa loves yeah, huh?" he glanced up, at Laura gaze deepening, "And I love yer Ma too. In case yer were worried in there."

His grin turning back to goofy, he straightened to full height.

"Are yeah sure, Darlin', yeah seem a little distracted."
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:39 pm

Humming happily, Laura watched his features change. It was amazing to see him slip into 'Daddy Mode' and watch him think/talk about their baby. Their baby... Even though the Squib never expected to have a child this young. She also expected to be married, settled, and -hopefully- well on the money part. However, Laura didn't mind that she wasn't really in either of those categories.

She stroked his hair, while listening to Ty. He sounded so happy, a happy way that only this baby could make him. "And your Mum can't wait to see you, love. She thinks that you be just like your daddy in looks- and smart like your mummy." Laura couldn't resist a giggle.

Sitting on the bed, Laura crossed her feet and drummed her fingers against her knee's. She stared at his well-built chest, and gave him a pointed look."I don't get distracted easily, Ty," The Blonde just told him, as she stretched. It was a lie, and she knew that he knew that it was too.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:00 pm

A crooked grin on his face, the man straightened, his gaze never wavering from the woman. Slowly he ran a finger across her cheek, and tilted his head, a serious look running across his features. There was something deep running behind that gaze, important thoughts running through his mind.

He opened his mouth, words starting to come out before he thought better of it, and just kissed her instead. Cradling the base of her neck he kiss her softly, gentle.

When he pulled back, he nuzzled his nose up against hers. "Yer the best thang to ever happen ta me, Laura Veer. With out a doubt."
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:05 pm

Leaning in his touch, Laura closed her eyes in content. One hand reached up to cup his hand, and the other to stroke her swollen belly. These were the moments that she enjoyed with him, where it was just the two of them. Well, actually, three. But still- it was a peaceful time that they needed, wanted.

Laura stood on the tips of her toes, and responded to his kiss with second nature. Over the months, kissing him became a skill and nature that Laura never wanted to loose. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and pulled Tyler closer. But he wasn't close enough- he never was. A shiver went down her body as Laura pulled him even closer. Closer...

How was she supposed to respond to that? Those words spoke such sweetness and love, how was Laura supposed to compare? Everything he said, was the way she felt about him. Without a doubt. "I.. I-I love you, Tyler. So, so, so much. At this.. At this point, I don't know what I will do without you. Cheesy, I know. But it's the truth." Looking firmly in his eyes, she gave him a soft smile and stroked the back of his neck.

Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:58 pm

There was an unfamiliar feeling bubbling up in the man. No, not entirely unfamiliar, but unanticipated. It was deep, pure, basic - and yet so complicated, there were so many facets to the emotions growing within him at the moment, that if someone had asked, he couldn't begin to explain them.

And yet there was the desire, the need to try. No one was asking him to do so, but he was going to attempt anyway; no matter what he said, nothing would be the whole truth, shed light on the whole thing, because it was impossible to explain the unexplainable.

"Then why-" he paused in his question, not feeling that it was the right way to start it. "Yeah know, I feel like I've been alone my whole life. I know that ain't the truth, that there was a time when I had family, that I ain't been alone - and my Aunt and Uncle, and Toby - but it ain't been... yeah know, there was always somethang missing, somethang..."

There was wonder in his voice, wonder that he couldn't suppress and didn't want to. The wonder was the only thing enabling him to feel as if he was explaining - at least in part - what he couldn't put into words.

"Somethang, that weren't yeah, Laura. Marry me - Now, tomorrow, year from now, just.. just say yeah'll marry me, at some point, any point. I don't wanna haveta share yeah. Don't say yer gunna make me."
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:20 am

Tyler talked about Toby before, who was like a brother to him. Along with his other family members he talked about, He made her feel lucky for having a family. Even if Maya -her older, genius, single, twenty-five years old sister- wasn't even talking to her, Laura appreciated the fact that she was there.

Holding his face softly in her hands, Laura remained quiet for a moment, wanting to jump up and down. Marry him? She would a million times. To have him forever? Laura will make sure it happened. But have him share her, or share him? Never. The sides of her lips creeping up, Laura bit her lip and nodded her head excitedly. If she talked, the words wouldn't be understandable.

What was she to say anyways? Laura wasn't going to say, 'About time' because the time hadn't really happened before this. Right now, it was perfect. She didn't care that there wasn't a ring at the moment-just knowing that she was engaged was enough for her.

"You didn't even have to ask love," Laura told him, jumping up and down. She was engaged.

Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:36 am

There was no other response left in the world of responses - as far as Ty was concerned - than to kiss her.

Which he promptly did. A slow undemanding kiss - it spoke volumes, the words he was never sure how to express, his gratitude for her, for the baby, for saving his life completely, his love, his everything.

Laura was his everything.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:34 pm