Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Half Insane, Half in Pain.

Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Half Insane, Half in Pain. Empty Half Insane, Half in Pain.

Post by Jess Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:12 pm

Jessica limped into the Hospital Wing, clutching her head. She could feel a headache coming on, which only meant she would feel dizzy, which only meant she was going to black out, and that was NOT the impression she wanted to give across; that she was week.

In true Slytherin Spirit, she put on a brave face and her signature smirk. She was determined not to show anyone what she was thinking. She didn't take much notice of her surroundings, except that she felt uncomfortable.

She closed her eyes for a split second, and a jet of red light flashed across the darkness. With a scream, she opened them, and sat breathing heavily, determined not to cry.

D. J. Prince
    D. J. Prince
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Half Insane, Half in Pain. Empty Re: Half Insane, Half in Pain.

Post by D. J. Prince Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:04 am

Demetri came out of his office checking all the new first year records. He looked up to see a first year come in.

"How ma I help you Miss Lupin?" Demetri asked with concern. He went to her quickly.
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:55 pm

Jessica shuddered and her voice became weak.
    "I uh... I can't QUITE remember why I'm here, actually... I just remember blacking out, and then... Then there... There was a flash. And a scream, and... And then there was a jet of red, and green, and... And then I woke up," Jessica said hoarsely, running a hand through her hair.
    D. J. Prince
    D. J. Prince
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by D. J. Prince Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:43 pm

Demetri got his wand out and swished it over Miss Lupin. His wand sparked a red colour.

"It looks like you going through the delustional Wizarding flu state Miss Lupin. Nothing to worry about. You'll just be in the hospital wing for a couple of days." Demetri said as he summond 2 potions. One was to help the flu and the other was dreamless sleep. He uncorked the first and gave it to Miss Lupin.

"The first Potion is one to help your symptoms and the second is some dreamless sleep." He said as he watched her take the first potion, then the second.
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:25 pm

Jessica took the two potions slowly, but without protest.
    "What's delusional wizards flu?" she asked sleepily, bringing her knees up to her chest. "Wait, a few days? What about my classes?" she asked, tilting her head slightly to the left.
    D. J. Prince
    D. J. Prince
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by D. J. Prince Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:04 pm

"I'll speak to your teachers and your friends should bring you work. Rest now Miss Lupin. The dreamless sleep should work in a couple of minutes." He told the student. He covered her up and waited for her to go to sleep so he could go update her file.
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:11 pm

Jessica nodded and curled up into a ball. She closed her eyes and fell asleep almost instantly. She made soft noises in her sleep, but it was totally dreamless thanks to the potion she had taken. There were still a few thoughts in her mind, which were mostly about her classes and friends. It was a few hours until she woke back up.
    D. J. Prince
    D. J. Prince
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by D. J. Prince Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:53 pm

Demetri put a spell on the girl so he knew when she would wake. He went to his office to write in Miss Lupins file. He sorted out his office afterwards. A couple of hours later the spell alamed him that she had woke. He went over to her.

"How are you feeling Miss Lupin?" Demetri aksed. The girl will be bound to be hungry.
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:35 pm

"Much better, thanks. Quite hungry though. It's nothing weird, I always am," she shrugged, sitting up. Her head was no longer pounding, she didn't feel dizzy, and she genuinely was a lot cheerier than she had been. She sighed and pulled her hair back into a neat plait, and began to hum a song that her parents had taught her, Titanium by an artist who was popular when they were younger.
    "Professor, now that I feel better, am I allowed to go?" she asked hopefully, smiling brightly.
    D. J. Prince
    D. J. Prince
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by D. J. Prince Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:56 am

"I'm sorry Miss Lupin, but you have to stay in over night and see how you are in the morning." Demetri snapped his hinger and a tray of food was placed on the students lap.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 12:12 pm