Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

The Other Half

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

The Other Half Empty The Other Half

Post by Karmzy Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:22 pm

Kama whistled cheerily from her place on the bottom step of the grand staircase, obviously lying in wait for something. She was sitting with her legs out in front of her, crossed at the ankles, her elbows resting on the step two above the one she was sitting on. Her dark chocolate eyes flickered at each hint of movement in the otherwise empty hallway. The humans had cleared out when she'd taken her spot on the staircase, scattering before her like ants before a magnifying glass. She ran her tongue along her teeth, her right hand flicking the knife into the air and catching it, over and over, though she paid it no attention.

She ran her tongue along her teeth again, smirking with the knowledge she now had.

Her fangs had yet to retract.

OUTFIT~!
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

The Other Half Empty Re: The Other Half

Post by Blaine Thomas Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:31 pm

Blaine walks into the corridor eyes bloodshot andfeeling like utter crap. The potion he forced himself to ingest day in and day out was really taking a toll on his personal health. He spies karma and gives her a halfhearted smile to show her shes been acknowledged. He shifts his bag on his shoulder and sighs quietly. "good afternoon karma..."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:42 pm

Kama sniffed, eyeing the boy before her, catching the blade between her fingers and cocking her head to the side. "You smell like potion." She said, a slight snarl flitting across her face before she schooled her expression, pushing up off the stairs and stepping closer to the boy. "What are you taking?"
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:54 pm

He smiles at her again "just something i threw together to keep myself under control, it works but it drains me physically. i hate it but once im out of this place in done with it so i guess it gives me something to look forward to." he thrusts his hands deep into his pockets. resisting the urge to strike at something.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:23 pm

Kama purred in thought, sniffing at him some more. She took his jaw between her fingers and turned it this way and that, evaluating him with her eyes.

"Stop taking it." She ordered. "For three days. You will meet me on each day, and we'll see how good you are without it." She smiled. "Unless you're scared, in which case, we will not need you in the future."
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:29 pm

He smirks slightly "fine then. and as for fear. its something i abandoned a long time ago. it made me weak and now its something im incaipable of feeling so i accept your challenge miss karma. i think that this will be great fun actually." he pulls the glass bottle from his bag and drops it to the floor with a pleasing shattering sound. He could already feel it wearing off, it never lasted long.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:43 pm

Kama resisted the urge to wrinkle her nose at the name - Karma was who everyone knew - but it was no matter. She eyed the boy with a smirk, already smelling the change in him. "Good."

She flicked the knife up into the air again, catching it without looking at it. "What exactly is the potion holding back?"
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:47 pm

He smiles regretfully "my mind you could say. im smart, perhaps too smart for my own good. something inside my head broke last year and well, my brilliance is now put to what some may call 'the wrong reasons' i call it necessary." he laughs slightly "just let me know when we can begin" he pulls the brim of his hat down, casting a shadow over his eyes.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:51 pm

"Demonstrate." Kama ordered, walking around the younger boy. "Right now. Go on." She folded an arm behind her back and tossed the knife again, eyeing him carefully. She was slightly curious to what this boy had in store for her. If it proved useful, well, she may even consider letting him live to adulthood.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:11 pm

He smiles "bring me a human subject for me to demonstrate on." he toys with his wand. His eyes never leaving karmas. "or i could do something more simplistic but that would be less fun." he thinks slowly "any person would do. anyone at all."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:26 pm

Kama hummed softly, tilting her head to the side slightly, before walking slightly away from Blaine before reaching the broom closet. She pulled open the door - easily breaking the lock - and tugged an older boy from within by the collar. The girl left behind made a noise of surprise, but then the door was slammed in her face, and the door was locked again.

The boy looked down at Kama, blushing slightly. "D-did you want something, Black?"

"Now, now, Johnny, don't be that way." Kama purred, meeting the boy's eyes. The color in his face rose as Kama rose to her tiptoes to look up at him, her pupils dilating drastically. "Won't you do me an teeny tiny favor?" When the boy nodded, she led the way back to Blaine, gesturing at Johnny. "Here you go. We should probably take it to a classroom." She cocked her head up the steps, and led the two boys into an empty classroom, glancing from side to side before closing the door behind them.

The lock slid home with an audible click.

Kama met Johnny's eyes again, her pupils dilating once more. "Do whatever Blaine says to, alright Johnny?" She cooed. The boy nodded again, and she nodded at Blaine. "The floor is yours."
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:34 pm

Blaine cracks his knuchles. "gladly." he slides his tongue across his top teeth and reaches into his bag pulling out a set of silver tools, like something you'd see in a horror movie. "incendio" he whispers and a small flame appears in the corner and he places a branding iron in the flame and grabs hold of johnnys chin. "youre a bloodtype A...excellent. ill be sure to save some for later." as he works the screams that fill the room are like music to his ears. it had been so long since hed heard them and then it ended he had gotten bored. "thank you for the good time johnny, heres a souveneer" he pushes the braanding iron leaving a pentagram with the words blaines oy written across the top burned between johnnys shoulder blades. Blaine walks out of the classroom blood staining his hands and face and he pulls johnny, a sight that would make a grown man vomit after him. "go back to whatever it was you were doing. nobody hears of this got it puppet?" seeing the boy nod made blaine smirk "dont worry the scars will be a pleasant memory of your master soon" he smiles at karma when they were yet again, alone.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:01 pm

Kama yawned her way through the procedure, watching with distant interest and boredom. She silencioed the door to keep in Johnny's screams, and Scorgified the boy before anyone caught sight of him.

Her slight amusement, however, vanished at the branding.

In a millisecond, Blaine found himself up against the wall, her fists in his collar and his feet dangling. "Listen here, Puppet." She snarled, her fangs flashing. "That one is mine. You are mine. Don't go around claiming my things." She glared at the boy, her pupils dilating slightly before she dropped him, watching him crinkle to the ground in satisfaction.

"Clean up the blood. We don't waste blood. Welcome to the Ranks."
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:05 pm

Blaine grins at the pain in his collarbone. He flicks his wand causing the brand to vanish and the blood to flow into a series of vials. "could com in handy later on. and how wouls i show ranking mistress?" his eyes flashing with malace. He was quite thrilled to have this honor bestowed upon him.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:29 pm

Kama gazed down at him, the look in her eyes almost fond. "There's a Rune." She said simply, eyeing the boy. "It's my name." She leaned down and traced the rune into his shoulder with her finger, her touch caressing, barely there. "It makes you belonging to me official. Tells the world." She shrugged a shoulder, rising to her full height and brushing off her shorts.

Softly, she began to sing, picking up one of the vials of blood and eyeing it. "I am not afraid to keep on living, I am not afraid to walk this world alone..." She swept half the vials into her knapsack for later, maybe to experiment on, maybe to take a quick drink, and shrugged the bag onto her shoulder.

"Anything else you want to show me, Puppet?"
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:40 pm

He smiles "i could make it permanent miss karma.... if thats what youd like" his eyes flash at the song "famous last words" the song was great. better than the top 40 bullshit that he constantly heard. his hands finger through the bassline of the song, though his special instrument was in the dorm.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:59 pm

"Then make it permanent." She said without hesitation, heading for the doorway. "Don't bore me, Puppet." She warned, glancing over her shoulder at the boy. "I get... testy... when I'm bored."

Then she was gone.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:02 pm

He blinks, Unsure of the feeling in his chest. He draws his scalple to his shoulder and traces the lines that karma left there licking the blood off as he went. The pain felt good. Thw scar that would remain there would be the constant symbol of his sevatude to karma. He would never let her down. He would impress her

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:17 am