Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

That's just great (open)

Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

That's just great (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: That's just great (open)

Post by Damian Gray Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:43 pm

Damian, ready to grind Iva into the ground for spitting on him, paled when Asric arrived. "M-master Chaos!" he exclaimed. This was the second (almost) fight he was involved in within so many months. The boy had a feeling whatever happened now would not be the end of it for him.

He also felt a bit sorry for Iva - simply because an angry Asric was a horrifying prospect for anyone to face.

"I-It's my fault, too - I should've just walked away instead of letting my t-temper get the better of me." He didn't need to add 'again'. The boy hung his head.

Damian looked from J.J. to Iva and back again. "Then, why not just say so, instead of making it sound like I'm something slimy that crawled out of the lake?" he exclaimed incredulously.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:21 pm

Iva gave a bitter laugh, a shaky one. "Lies. It is all of my fault. Do not be silly, you two. I deserve all blame," She looked at the headmaster, making sure he heard. "I was the one picking on you two,"

Glancing at the two Hufflepuffs, she raised an eyebrow. Idiot, she thought bitterly Let me take the blame. Let yourself escape!

She was about to stand up when J.J. came over and said that horrible, shameful word.

Germaphobia. Her little secret. Every muscle in her body tensed and shook with pity and anger towards herself. It was such a silly thing to be afraid of, such a stupid thing. It was disgusting that she was so crippled by this fear. Iva was a very vain person honestly, but this .... disease, as her mother called it, was her down fall.

"...Stop..." She choked out. "Do not... mention that again...
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:09 pm

J. J. shook her head vehmentally, "No you weren't not honestly. It was all a misunderstanding really... and besides, my mother always taught me if I'm not part of the solution, I'm part of the problem. I just stood there and let you do it, not giving more than a slight babbled protest."

She wasn't going to let Iva take all the blame when she only deserved a third of it. That wasn't right, and J. J. knew she had to do what was right.

She looked at Iva as she reacted to her explaining to Damain why she hadn't touched him. She was slightly shocked at the strength of her reaction. It was obvious she was quite ashamed of what she was.

"Sorry Iva, I didn't mean to upset you," she apologized quietly, "I won't mention it again after this if you don't want me to but... you know there's nothing wrong with it. In fact Mrs. Wentworth - she was the lady in my town- would be envious of how well you..." she trailed off not wanting to upset her further with talking about it too much.

"And sorry Damain, I didn't remember Mrs. Wentworth until you were already...." she didn't really need to say ready to gouge Iva's eyes out.

"Anyways," she added getting up, she'd offer Iva a hand but she had a pretty good idea she wouldn't want to take it, "we're all scare of something; I think germs is a reasonable thing to be catious about. Myself, I hate childish things... the dark, and storms, I can't stand it when it's storming out. I get all jumpy and.... yeah..."

She smiled bashfully. In trying to make Iva feel better she had managed to embarrass herself.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:35 pm

Bacteria literally covered every surface Iva touched, saw, and thought of. In fact, millions of tiny invisible things that had the power to kill her were crawling on her skin at this every moment and she found that absolutely terrifying.

"I d-d-do not have that, " The words were a lie to herself. She wasn't sick- she was normal. Sure, she had washed her hands fifteen times today and had the habit to run almost boiling water over her skin, but she just liked that clean feeling. And other people were definitely dirty. "Do not a-assume things....

J.J. held her hand out to Iva and facts automatically poured into her head. The average person automatically touches different things covered in germs every minute. The Average Person Touches Their Face Three to Five Times Every Waking Minute

At that moment, Iva realized her hands were on the ground that hundreds of students walked on a day. Raising them off of the floor, she managed a laugh. "Sto-Storms are quite scary though, J.J."

It looked like she would need another bath today, or at least have her hands run under scalding water to cleanse herself.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:05 pm

J. J. decided it was time to just leave the Germaphobia alone. Iva seemed to be in denial about it, and talking wasn't going to help. Who knows maybe J. J. was wrong anyways but...

She really didn't think so.

She laughed self-consciously, "Yeah, well, Storms are usaully more bark than bite... though that doesn't mean I still wouldn't like to be hidding under the bed with our dog when they are happening."

After that she looked around at the people standing there. Her day had definitely taken an interesting turn in this hall, but now...

"Well, if there is nothing you wish to add Headmaster," she looked at the man quickly not wanting him to think she was trying to get out of any trouble - she just wanted to be done with the whole incident now, "I really should be going..." she didn't actually know where she was going, but she'd find somewhere that wasn't around there.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:52 am

He listened care fully to what they had to say before cutting in. "Fear is what makes us human Miss Popov, it's nothing to be ashamed of. In fact embrace it for it is who you are." He said wiping his jacket down. "If you would like some help with your fears im sure Madam Chang would be more than happy to help out." He said glancing down at his watch.

"I must now go im going to be late for a meeting with the minister. I will let you off this time but let me find you doing this again there will be punishments do i make myself clear?" He asked before apparating straight to the ministry, he really was going to be late now.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:10 am

Damian had fallen quietly, listening a bit incredulously to the continuing exchange between J.J. and Iva. The more he watched the Slytherin, the more he was convinced that J.J.'s assessment was right. He decided not to say anything.

"Yes, sir!" Damian exclaimed, exhaling in relief when the man said he was letting them off. He didn't fancy having a talk with his master regarding his behavior - that was one conversation he definitely wouldn't like, he just knew it.

Awkwardly, he turned back to the two girls after Asric was gone. J.J. was about to leave and Iva was still sitting on the floor. He would've offered the older girl a hand up, but knew she wouldn't take it.

"Sorry," he mumbled, instead. He ducked his head sheepishly, only then getting around wiping the spittle from his face. Damian grimaced. His apology had been sincere, but remembering how she spat on him made him feel a bit less contrite over the matter. He decided washing his face would be in order.

"If there's nothing else..." Damian began.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:17 pm

Fear is what makes us human. Ha. Then why did everyone else seem so perfect? Iva scoffed at this idea, standing up without anyone's help. "Thank you, headmaster,"

Thank god! She mouthed when the headmaster finally disappeared. Today was not the day to get in trouble, especially when she wasn't doing too well in classes. She wiped off her dress and picked up her clock, trying to regain any confidence she could.

"W-well, " She stopped and shook her her, " Well, Let us... leave this moment. I-," She wanted to apologize, but couldn't. "Goodbye,"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:59 am